Assam Combined Entrance Exam, CEE Result 2023 has been released by Assam Science and Technology University, ASTU. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check details on astu.ac.in. Assam CEE exam will be conducted on July 3, 2023
The exam is conducted for the admission of candidates to various engineering colleges in the state of Assam. Following the release of the result, candidates should note that they have to appear for counseling rounds. Assam CET Exam 2023 was conducted on the basis of the syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, AHSEC. Steps to download the result is mentioned here in detail.
|Name of the Result||Assam CEE Result 2023|
|Title||Check the Assam CEE Result 2023|
|Subject||ASTU has released ACEE Exam Result 2023|
How to check the Assam CEE Result 2023?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the Assam CEE Result .
- Go to the official website of ASTU, astu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, Click on the notification that says CEE 2023 Result Declared Download Rank Card.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should note that they have to enter their application number and password.
- Following this, Your Assam CEE Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should download the result and and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Assam CEE 2023 Provisional Answer Key was released on August 2023.
- Candidates were given an opportunity to challenge the same by August 2023.
- The registration process for Assam CEE Exam started on May 2023.
- The exam will be conducted conducted for a duration of three hours on July 2023.
- Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for further details.
In case candidates need any technical help while downloading the result, they can reach out to helpline number that is available on the official website. Candidates should note that CEE 2023 ranking is generated by adding the total marks secured by candidates in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. If there is a tie, preference will be given to the person with the highest marks in Mathematics. If the tie still exists, makes obtained in Physics, Chemistry and the date of birth is taken into consideration.