The Directorate of Technical Education, DTE and Assam State government has released the Assam PAT 2021 notification on its official web portal dte.assam.gov.in. Students who are interested in for appearing the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 can check the official notification online at dte.assam.gov.in.
Assam Polytechnic Admission 2021: Last date to apply for Assam PAT 2021 has been extended till 20th July, 2021. Interested candidates can register online
As per the Assam PAT Schedule 2021, Technical Education Department would conduct the PAT Exams in two phases. The first phase exam will be held on 22-08-2021. DTE, Technical Education Board will invite PAT online applications from the candidates from 20-05-2021 to 20-07-2021. So, candidates will be able to apply for the examination online mode only.
Assam Polytechnic Entrance Exam also called as Polytechnic Admission Test. Candidates interested in taking admissions into diploma engineering courses offered by PAT affiliated polytechnic institutions can apply for the entrance test.
Assam PAT 2021 Details
|Entrance Exam||Assam PAT 2021|
|Admission||Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|PAT means||Polytechnic Admit Test|
|Admit Card||Assam PAT Admit Card 2021|
The PAT 2021 examination is held for admissions into diploma engineering courses offered by PAT-affiliated polytechnic institutions (State Polytechnic colleges of Assam).
Eligibility criteria: (a) Educational qualification: Applicants must have passed High School Leaving Certification Examination (HSLCE) or equivalent with at least 40% marks in Mathematics and science. (b) Age Limit: Upper age limit must not exceed 20 years 6 months as on December 31, 2021.
Assam PAT Online Application 2021 and How to submit?: Applicants could fill the application form from on the official website- dte.assam.gov.in. Candidates who have passed the class 10 in Science stream were eligible to fill the Application Form. Candidates could pay the application fee online via net banking/credit card/debit card or the could also opt for an offline mode- challan and SBI direct bank payment.
Steps to Apply for Assam PAT Exam 2021. The steps to register for Assam Polytechnic Exam 2021 are given below for easy to apply. Once the candidate completes the registration process, they can check their status any time using the Applicant Login area. Here we are TeachersBADI.In provided the steps to register for Assam PAT 2021
- Visit the official website of the DTE Assam and click on the Assam PAT 2021 link.
- The exam new web page will appear. On this click on “Click here to Apply”.
- Fill the PAT Application form with required details.
- Upload photograph and scanned signature.
- Click submit to save the application form.
- Once the Application form is saved, a unique application number will be generated for you which will be active throughout your admission process.
- The next step of the application process will take you to the payment portal.
- Select Payment Category “PAT 2021”
- Enter required details including name, application number, birth date, centre of examination, category, contact number, whether differently abled, community.
- Select either offline or online payment.
- Pay and save the receipt for future reference. Status of payment will be updated in the application form within seven days.
Candidates must save the unique application number generated after the PAT application form is saved as it will be needed throughout the admission process.
- PAT Exam 2021 will be held in two phases on 22-08-2021.
- PAT Registration 2021window will be opened from May 20 to July 20, 2021.
PAT Assam 2021 Entrance exam: DTE Assam will conduct this entrance exam in pen-and-paper format at the designated examination halls. The exam centres will be mentioned on the PAT admit card 2021 which will be issued after the end of registration process.
PAT Exam Details: PAT 2021 question paper comprises both objective and subjective parts. The objective part consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on english language and grammar, general knowledge, and technical aptitude in Maths and Science.
The subjective part would have long-answer questions based on the technical course. In total there will be 100 questions. Each question will be scored for 1 mark and there will be no negative marking. It will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
Assam Polytechnic Entrance Exam syllabus: Based on the previous PAT entrance exams, it is based on the Class 10 syllabus of Science and Mathematics.
Few Mathematics topics that have been included previously are Arithmetic Progression, Statistics, Calculus, Probability, Reasoning, Sets, Trigonometry, Continuity and Differentiation and Geometry. The Science section includes topics from all three streams- Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
PAT Assam preparation books: There are some books recommended for preparation of Polytechnic Admission Test.
- Applied Mathematics for Polytechnic by HK Dass
- Diploma in Engineering – Polytechnic Entrance Examination by Dr MS Ansari
- PAT Polytechnic Solved Papers
The candidates should read the the eligibility criteria, and admission procedure before applying for the PAT entrance exam. They must also note the list of documents required to apply for PAT 2021 and admit cards must be brought into the examination.
Some preparation tips for PAT 2021: Make a study plan to cover few topics each day and leave time for revision. Do not leave any topic of Class 10 Science and Mathematics. Understand PAT 2021 exam pattern with help of solved papers and mock tests.
Assam PAT Admit Card 2021: Officials will released admit card of polytechnic exam after completion of online application process. The Assam PAT admit card 2021 will be accessible to the candidates from the official website and candidates can download the Assam PAT admit card using the application number and date of birth.
Assam PAT Result 2021: After conduct of entrance examination, DTE Assam will announce the result of the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (Assam DTE PAT) 2021 on its official website- dte.assam.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared the Assam Polytechnic exam can now check their DTE Assam PAT result 2021 online by entering their login credentials.
How to check Assam PAT Result 2021:
- Candidates can visit the official website of DTE Assam PAT 2021 by entering this web address dte.assam.gov.in in URL bar in your device browser.
- On the homepage, click on the link, “Polytechnic Admission Test Result 2021”
- A new result checking web page will open
- In this result web application, enter your credentials and login
- The DTE Assam PAT result 2021 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the DTE Assam PAT result and take a print out for future reference
Assam PAT Admission Counselling 2021. The dates for counselling will be released later. Only the candidates whose names/ admit card numbers appear in the counselling list can participate in the registration process. An invite for counselling registration will be sent through SMS and email to the candidates.
Candidates should keep an eye on the official website official website for the same. They will need the original documents at the time of verification. Qualified candidates will be called for their counselling process is order of their merit in the DTE Assam PAT exam.
Candidates who do not complete the counselling registration process will not be considered for Assam PAT Seat allotment 2021. The candidates need to upload documents through the website- dte.assam.gov.in.
FAQs on Assam PAT
- Who are eligible to apply for Assam PAT?
Candidates who have passed from the HLSC board of Assam or any other board with Mathematics and Science can apply for the examinations. General category candidates need an average of 40 percent in Mathematics and Science to apply. Scheduled Caste Candidates need an average of 35 percent in Mathematics and Physics to apply. Scheduled Tribe candidates need an average of 33 percent in Mathematics and Physics to apply.
- Why is the Assam PAT Conducted?
Assam PAT is an admission test that is conducted for admission in diploma courses in state government polytechnic institutes of Assam as well as Polytechnics outside of Assam against seats that have been allotted by the Government of India / Assam Energy Institute in Sibsagar.