The Bihar School Examination Board has given the Bihar Class 6 admission 2022 or Bihar SAV Test 2022 notification on its official website, BSEB has started the registration process for the Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Test for Class 6 admission. The students or guardians can apply for Bihar Board Class 6 entrance exam online through the official website, savsecondary.biharboardonline.com.
Students who are eligible can check details and complete Bihar SAV TET Registration Process or Bihar Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Test registration process for Class 6 students on its registration web portal. Candidates or guardians can apply online through the official site of BSEB on savsecondary.biharboardonline.com.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must study 5th class from the recognized school in Bihar. Minimum age is 10 year and maximum age is 12 year. Age relaxation as per the rules. To apply for the examination, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
|Name of the TET||Bihar SAV TET 2022|
|Title||Apply for the Bihar Class 6 Entrance Test 2022|
|Subject||BSEB has released the Bihar 6th Class Entrance Test 2022 notification|
|SAV TET website||http://savsecondary.biharboardonline.com/|
- For General/ BC / EBC / EWS: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates : Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
How to apply for Bihar Class 6 Admission 2022?
- Visit the official website, savsecondary.biharboardonline.com.
- On the homepage, click on “SAV Test, 2023” (Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Test) link.
- Now, click on the “New User” option
- Enter all the required details and click on apply.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
- The last date to apply for the BSEB Class 6 admission is August 4, 2022.
- The board will conduct the preliminary entrance exam for Class 6 students on October 20, 2022.
- The exam will be held from 1 pm to 3.30 pm,
- while the main examination will be conducted on December 22, 2022 in two shifts- first shift from 10 am to 12.30 pm and second shift from 2 pm to 4.30 pm.