BSEB OFSS for Bihar Inter Admission 2021 and Submit Online Application at ofssbihar.in. Bihar School Examination Board has developed an online system named Online Facilitation System for Students which will enable the students to take admission in Intermediate courses of Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture in different Colleges/Schools (Except Minority Institutions and Residential institutions) affiliated and recognised with Bihar School Examination Board in all 38 districts in the state of Bihar.
BSEB has extended the last date for the submission of the online application form to get admissions into the intermediate class for the session 2021-2023. Candidates can now fill the application form by July 18. Earlier, the last date for submission of the application form was June 29.
Students who have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other national / state boards are eligible to apply online for admission.
As per the notification released by the board, candidates from CBSE and ICSE board will be provided with the chance to fill the admission form. The first selection list will be released thereafter.
|Name of the admission||Bihar Inter Admission 2021|
|Title||Submit Bihar Inter Admission Online Application 2021|
|Subject||BSEB has released Bihar Inter Admission notification 2021|
|Last date to apply||18-07-2021|
|OFSS Result||Bihar Inter Admission Merit List 2021|
Students can apply through online common application form (CAF) available on http://www.ofssbihar.in and can be accessed from any place where an internet facility is available. The application fee for the online admission is Rs.350 and the mode of payment has been described in common application form (CAF).
The board has also launched “OFSS” mobile application which the candidates can download from the Google play store. However, the app does not provide the facility of application submission. Candidates can check their application status and other important information related to the admission process on the app.
This system makes the entire admission process transparent, reliable, hassle free and cost effective thereby reducing the anxiety of applicants/parents regarding the selection and related queries.
The board developed the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) to help students to take admission in different courses in schools and colleges which are affiliated and recognized with the Bihar School Examination Board in all the districts of Bihar. The board has mentioned that the above process for the admission will reduce the anxiety of the parents and students and make it hassle free as well as transparent. The board also launched the OFSS app which can be downloaded by candidates via Playstore to check the status of their application, however, they cannot make the submission of their application via the app.
Instructions for filling Bihar Inter Admission Application form at OFSS: Through OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) student can choose minimum ten and maximum twenty option in different college or school through one application form. Student can apply through online application form in twenty option different colleges or schools. Select your options according to your preference list.
While filling the choices in the application, make sure that your selection process will be completed according to the option you will fill first. While filling the options, make sure that your priority list is as per your choice. The first successful option in the priority list of the college or school filled by you, in which you will be selected, your name will appear in the enrollment list of that college or school. You will get information about this through email, SMS and OFSS website.
It is necessary to have mobile number and e-mail id for filling the application form so that all the information related to your admission will be sent on mobile number and e-mail id. The mobile number will be verified through OTP, so before filling the form, make sure that this mobile number is correct and in service.
For the application, you scan your passport size photograph and keep it in the computer.
After filling your form , check it in the preview page. After filling all the information make sure that all the information entered is correct. Same form after making sure CONFIRM in. Keep in mind that without payment the form will not be accepted. Therefore, it is necessary that you must make your payment online or offline.
How to apply for Bihar Intermediate Admission 2021?
BSEB would conduct the online application process for Bihar Intermediate Admission 2021 through its Online Facilitation System for Students, OFSS. The BSEB board has already released the common prospectus for intermediate admission. Students can download and read the common prospectus thoroughly before registering for the courses.
Students are advised to keep their roll number, date of birth, mark sheets, passport size photo, mobile number and email ID ready before filling the application form. Go through the steps mentioned below to apply for Bihar Intermediate Admission 2021.
- Visit the official website of BSEB Online Facilitation System for Students, ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the “Common Application Form” link available on the homepage.
- Candidates can fill in the required details such as roll number, year and date of birth.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph as required.
- Verify your mobile number and email ID and pay the application fee of Rs.300.
- Select college name and district and click on submit tab.
- Take a print of the submitted application form of Bihar Intermediate Admission 2021 for any future reference.
The Bihar School Examination Board will prepare a merit list on the basis of the options entered and marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Students are advised to check the previous year’s cut off on the OFSS portal and enter their options accordingly. Keep a check on the official website for more updates on Bihar Intermediate Admission 2021.
- Who can apply for Bihar Inter Admission?
Students who have passed the matriculation or equivalent Examination from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other national / state boards are eligible to apply online for admission.
- Where can students apply for Bihar Inter Admission?
Students can apply in online Common Application Form (CAF) available on www.ofssbihar.in and can be accessed from any place where Internet facility is available.
- How much is Inter admission application Fee?
The application fee for the online admission is Rs. 350/‐ only and the mode of payment has been described in Common application form (CAF).
- What is the fee for selecting one school/college and in case of selecting more than one school/college?
To apply for enrollment through OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students), you have to pay only Rs.350/-. You do not have to pay any additional amount over and above this fee. This fee is same in case of selection of one college or same in case of selection of 20 colleges. When you will select more than one college or 20 colleges then you do not need to pay any other fee other than Rs.350/-.
- How can I fill the Common Application Form for 20 schools/colleges for different faculties/courses?
You have the option to choose 20 schools/colleges to fill the Common Application Form in the OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) method. All these options can be in 20 subjects in 20 schools / colleges.
- Suppose, I have given 20 options in the Common Application Form posted on the website of Bihar School Examination Committee, Patna and I have got a chance in my 11th number selected option. But i want to wait till 3rd merit list to get my name in top 3 option filled by me at the time of filling common application form so can i get 3rd merit list without entering 11th rank option selected by me Should I wait till the merit list?
No, you have to take admission in your 11th option college. After that you can wait for the second or third merit list. This process will work automatically and you don't need to do anything, you just have to select the slide up option. The slide up option will appear only if you have enrolled in a college.
- What is the process for getting my name informed by the system to get admission in the selected institute?
If your name is selected in the first merit list, you can go to the institute and take admission and submit all the required documents and photographs. Note – On Common Application Form and Documents Requirements. For further inquiries can directly visit the selected institute.
- How many Common Application Forms can be filled through the same mobile number or same e-mail ID and are both the same?
Applicants are advised to apply with Unique and Valid Mobile Number to fill the Common Application Form. Only one application form can be filled with one mobile number / one e-mail id.
- If I do not have debit card, credit card and online net banking facilities then how will I make the payment?
You have three options for payment (1) Using the E-Challan Facility (Manual Option) After filling the application, you go to the Payment Option. There you will find the E-Challan option. After that you have to download the e-challan and submit it to the nearest bank. Apart from Rs 350/-, some other amount will also be charged by the bank for depositing e-challan.
(2) If you do not have any facility of debit card, credit card or any other net baking facility, you can take help from your parents, friends or any known service provider. They will make their own payment through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
(3) To fill the application form through Vasudha Kendra, you can visit Vasudha Kendra and make cash payment there.
- Do I need to submit any hard copy of my documents to the college or any office?
Online Facilitation System is completely online system and you are not required to submit any documents at any place. But you can keep the print out copy of your submitted application for future reference. You will only need the hard copy at the time of enrollment in the selected college.