Bhrath Petroleum Limited (BPCL) has issued Recruitment Notification. This notification for the Management Trainee in the field of Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering through GATE 2023.
BPCL is now looking for young, energetic, ambitious Graduate Engineers in the field of “ Mechanical Engineering” & “Chemical Engineering” for the post of “Management Trainee”. Mechanical & Chemical Engineers desirous of pursuing a career with BPCL are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2023).
Post details: Management Trainee
Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes.
Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt. Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible for the position.
Percentage of Marks:
Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (Non- Creamy Layer/NCL) categories, should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination. The applicable minimum percentage of marks for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) /Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates is 50%. Candidates in the final year of engineering studies belonging to General and OBC (NCL) categories, should have secured minimum 60% marks ( in aggregate upto last semester), relaxable to 50% for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
Age limit(Age as on 1 June ):
- General Candidates: Maximum 25 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer): Maximum 28 years
- SC/ST: Maximum 30 years
- PWDs with a degree of disability 40% or above: Age relaxation of 10 years
- candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989: Age relaxation of 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India: Age relaxation of 5 years
For Gate 2023:
1. Commencement of on-line Applications for GATE 2023 on the websites of IITs / IISc: 2nd September 2023.
2. Last date for submission of on-line Applications for GATE 2023 on the websites of IITs / IISc :1st October 2023.
3. Availability of online admit card: 18th December 2023 onwards.
4. Date of GATE online exam for Mechanical & Chemical Engineering disciplines: On Saturdays and Sundays (Between 1st February 2023 and 2nd March 2023) For BPCL
1. Opening of BPCL recruitment website for online submission of applications with GATE 2023 Registration number: 20th December 2023
2. Last date of submission of online application:31st January