BRAOU Degree Exams Hall Ticket 2022 or Ambedkar Open Degree Hall Ticket 2022 download from www.braouonline.in. BRAOU Ambedkar Open University has released BRAOU Hall ticket 2022 for Degree CBCS Semester Exams and old batch Exams. Under Graduate examinations would be conducted as per the schedule. Candidates who are appearing for the degree annual exams they can download the hall tickets from the official website by log in your details.
Ambedkar Open University degree examinations will be held from April 17. Exams timing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Candidates should observe this subject and appear for the examination in a timely manner. Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Degree (CBCS) exams and Similarly Degree (Old Batch) exams will start as per the schedule.
BRAOU is suggested to download the hall tickets from the University website braou.ac.in 2 days before the examination date. For more details you can contact their respective study center or varsity website or helpdesk. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University would release the Degree year-wise semester wise annual exams hall tickets on its web portal. So, BROUA will release the BA/BCom/BSc Degree Course 1st, 2nd, 3rd-year Semester wise exams hall tickets.
Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) announced dates for Degree annual examinations. So, The B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc degree III year, II year, I year Semester wise exams will be held as per its schedule. The exams will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm.
BRAOU Degree Exams Hall Tickets
|Name of the Hall Ticket||BRAOU Degree Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||Download Ambedkar Open Degree Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||BRAOU released Ambedkar Open Degree Exam Hall Ticket 2022|
|BRAOU Official Website||http://braou.ac.in/|
|Admission Web Portal||https://www.braouonline.in/|
CBSC Degree Exams
1st, 3rd, 5th Semester CBCS Degree Exams
- Ambedkar Open Degree Exams (1st, 3rd, 5th Semester): 17-04-2022 to 13-05-2022.
- 2nd year Degree 3rd Semester: 17-04-2022 to 23-04-2022.
- Third year Degree 5th Semester: 25-04-2022 to 03-05-2022.
- First year Degree 1st Semester: 07-05-2022 to 13-05-2022.
2nd and 4th Semester CBCS Degree Exams
- Ambedkar Open Degree Exam (2nd and 4th Semester): 07-02-2022 to 28-02-2022
- Degree 3rd year exams (Old Batch): 07-02-2022 to 12-02-2022.
- 2nd year Degree 4th Semester: 14-02-2022 to 20-02-2022.
- First year Degree 2nd Semester: 22-02-2022 to 28-02-2022.
|3rd, 5th, 1st Semester BRAOU Degree Exams||17-04-2022 to 13-05-2022|
|3rd Semester Degree Examinations ( 2nd year)||17-04-2022 to 23-04-2022|
|5th Semester Degree Examinations ( 3rd year)||25-04-2022 to 03-05-2022|
|1st Semester Degree Examinations ( 1st year)||07-05-2022 to 13-05-2022|
|2nd and 4th Semester BRAOU Degree Exams||07-02-2022 to 28-02-2022|
|4th Semester Degree Examinations ( 2nd Year)||14-02-2022 to 20-02-2022|
|2nd Semester Degree Examinations (First Year)||22-02-2022 to 28-02-2022|
|Old Degree Examinations (3rd Year old batch)||07-02-2022 to 12-02-2022|
|Degree Examination Timings||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M|
The university in a release said students can download hall tickets from the website: ww.braou.ac.in three days before the commencement of examinations. The candidates who were applied for UG Examination, they can download your hall ticket given in the following link.
How to download BRAOU Degree Exam Hall Ticket?
BR Ambedkar Open University has released BRAOU Degree Hall ticket for Under Graduate CBCS Semester Exams and old batch Degree Exams on its official website, www.braouonline.in. Degree annual examinations would be conducted as per the schedule. Candidates who have registered for the degree annual exams they can download the hall tickets from the official website by log in your details.
- Visit the http://braouonline.in Website
Candidates need to visit the official website of B.R. Ambedkar Open University Online Admission website, www.braouonline.in in your device browser.
- Click on the Hall Ticket Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the hall ticket link on the home page.
- Click on UG Hall Ticket Link
After clicking on that link, another web page will appear. On this, you can click on the UG Hall Ticket link.
- Enter Login Details
After clicking on that link, UG Hall Ticket downloading web page will appear. Now, enter your admission number, select your exam and click on the submit button.
- Download Hall ticket
After clicking on the submit button, your hall ticket will appear in your device. Now, download the hall ticket and take a print it and preserve it for future reference.
Instructions to candidates
- If your photo is not found in this hall ticket, please bring your photo ID proof like Aadhar card / Passport / Previous BRAOU Hall Ticket / Driving License / Voter card / PAN card.
- Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket. Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
- Candidates should write the examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate to the examination at any stage if it is detected that he/her admission to the examination is against the rules.
- ‘T’ means Theory and ‘P’ means Practical.
- Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after half-an-hour of commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are prohibited from:
- Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
- Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
- Receiving help from other candidates.
- Helping other candidates.
- Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
- Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
- Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
- Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.
Non-compliance of the above would result in debarring from appearing at the subsequent examinations apart from immediate expulsion from the examination hall.