BRAOU Ambedkar Open University has released Hall tickets for Degree CBCS Semester and the Exams would be conducted as per the schedule. Candidates who are appearing the degree annual exams they can download the hall tickets from the official website by log in your details.
Latest Update: Ambedkar Open University degree examinations will be held from the 31st of October month. Second year, postponed examinations for old batch students will be held on 31-10-2020, 1st and 2nd of November.
Exams timing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Candidates should observe this subject and appear for the examination in a timely manner.
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Degree (CBCS) exams will start from October 5 to November 13 and Similarly Degree (Old Batch) exams will start from October 18 to November 7
BRAOU is suggested to download the hall tickets from the University website https://braou.ac.in 2 days before the examination date. For more details you can contact their respective study center or varsity website or helpdesk 73829 29570/580/590/600.
BRAOU Degree Exams Hall Tickets
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University would release the Degree year-wise semester wise annual exams hall tickets on its web portal. So, BROUA will release the BA/BCom/BSc Degree Course 1st, 2nd, 3rd-year Semester wise exams hall tickets.
Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) announced dates for Degree annual examinations. So, The B.A/B.Com/B.Sc degree III year, II year, I year Semester wise exams will be held as per its schedule. The exams will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Old Degree Exams
|Degree First Year Examination dates||04-11-2020 to 07-11-2020|
|Degree Second Year Examination dates||27-10-2020 to 02-11-2020|
|Degree Third Year Examination dates||18-10-2020 to 23-10-2020|
|Degree Examination Timings||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
CBSC Degree Exams
|6th Semester Degree Examinations||05-10-2020 to 10-10-2020|
|5th Semester Degree Examinations||11-10-2020 to 16-10-2020|
|1st semester Degree Examinations||07-11-2020 to 13-11-2020|
|Degree Examination Timings||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M|
The university in a release said students can download hall tickets from the website: ww.braou.ac.in three days before the commencement of examinations. The candidates who were applied for UG Examination 2020, they can download your hall ticket given in the following link.
How to download BRAOU Degree Exams Hall Tickets:
- First, visit B.R. Ambedkar Open University Online website www.braouonline.in.
- Enter your last 7 digits of admission number.
- Select your type of exam
- Click on the submit button.
- Then your hall ticket will be open to another window.
- and print your hall ticket
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. If your photo is not found in this hall ticket, please bring your photo ID proof like Aadhar card / Passport / Previous BRAOU Hall Ticket / Driving Licence / Voter card / PAN card.
2. Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
3. Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket. Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
4. Candidates should write the examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
5. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate to the examination at any stage if it is detected that he/her admission to the examination is against the rules.
6. ‘T’ means Theory and ‘P’ means Practical.
7. Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after half-an-hour of commencement of the examination.
8. Candidates are prohibited from:
(i) Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
(ii) Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
(iii) Receiving help from other candidates.
(iv) Helping other candidates.
(v) Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
(vi) Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
(vii) Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
(viii) Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.
Non-compliance of the above would result in debarring from appearing at the subsequent examinations apart from immediate expulsion from the examination hall.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details