BRAOU Ambedkar Open University has released Hall tickets for Degree CBCS Fourth Semester and the Exams are scheduled from 23-02-2020 to 29-02-2020. Candidates who are appearing the degree annual exams they can download the hall tickets from the official website by log in your details.
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University would release the Degree year-wise semester wise annual exams hall tickets on its web portal. So, BROUA will release the BA/BCom/BSc Degree Course 1st, 2nd, 3rd-year Semester wise exams hall tickets.
Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) announced dates for Degree annual examinations. So, The B.A/B.Com/B.Sc degree III year, II year, I year Semester wise exams will be held as per its schedule. The exams will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm.
From March 22 Exams are postponed by BRAOU Officials
- B.Ed(Special Education) exams scheduled from 22-03-2020 to 26-03-2020 and Backlogs from 22-03-2020 to 28-03-2020 are postponed.
- MBA-I Year Second Semester exam scheduled on 22-03-2020 is postponed. There is no change for the exam scheduled on 21-03-2020. Reschedule information will be informed later
- BLISc Second Semester exam scheduled on 22-03-2020 is postponed. Reschedule information will be informed later
- UG I Year First Semester exams scheduled from 28-03-2020 to 04-04-2020 are postponed. Reschedule information will be informed later
- UG I Year First Semester exams scheduled from 28-03-2020 to 04-04-2020 are postponed. Reschedule information will be informed later.
- Postponement of Contact cum counselling Classes: Contact cum counselling classes scheduled on 15-03-2020 are postponed in all the Study Centres due to carona virus. The University will inform rescheduled dates later.
Old Batch Students (AY 2001-2002 to 2016-2017)
|Degree First Year Examination dates||13-05-2020 to 16-05-2020|
|Degree Second Year Examination dates||06-05-2020 to 11-05-2020|
|Degree Third Year Examination dates||29-04-2020 to 04-05-2020|
|Degree Examination Timings||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
Old Batch Students (From 2017)
|Semester I Degree 1st Year Exam dates|
(For 2017, 2018 & 2019 Year batches)
|13-05-2020 to 16-05-2020|
|Semester III Degree 2nd Year Exam dates|
(For 2017 & 2018 Year batches)
|06-05-2020 to 11-05-2020|
|Semester IV Degree 2nd Year Exam dates|
(For the 2017 Year batch)
|29-04-2020 to 04-05-2020|
|Degree Examination Timings||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M|
The university in a release said students can download hall tickets from the website: ww.braou.ac.in three days before the commencement of examinations. The candidates who were applied for UG Examination 2020, they can download your hall ticket given in the following link.
How to download BRAOU Degree Exams Hall Tickets:
- First, visit B.R. Ambedkar Open University Online website www.braouonline.in.
- Enter your last 7 digits of admission number.
- Select your type of exam
- Click on the submit button.
- Then your hall ticket will be open to another window.
- and print your hall ticket
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. If your photo is not found in this hall ticket, please bring your photo ID proof like Aadhar card / Passport / Previous BRAOU Hall Ticket / Driving Licence / Voter card / PAN card.
2. Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
3. Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket. Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
4. Candidates should write the examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
5. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate to the examination at any stage if it is detected that he/her admission to the examination is against the rules.
6. ‘T’ means Theory and ‘P’ means Practical.
7. Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after half-an-hour of commencement of the examination.
8. Candidates are prohibited from:
(i) Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
(ii) Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
(iii) Receiving help from other candidates.
(iv) Helping other candidates.
(v) Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
(vi) Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
(vii) Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
(viii) Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.
Non-compliance of the above would result in debarring from appearing at the subsequent examinations apart from immediate expulsion from the examination hall.