BRAOU Admission Registration Form 2023 or BRAOU Admission Registration 2023 link has been activated by the Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University on its online admission website, http://www.braouonline.in/.
Students who want to pursue distance degree, pg and certificate course can check details and complete the registration process. This notification for admission into 3 years Under Graduation programme in Ambedkar Open University’s all study centres.
Ambedkar Open University invites applications from eligible candidates through online only. They are admission into BA / BCom /BSc courses in Telugu /English / Urdu medium. Dr BR Ambedkar Open University is a distinguished institute with the ambition of education for all. Beginning with degree and diploma courses, the institute has grown into major courses.
Distance education has become a turning point in the two Telugu states. There are 213 study centers and regional coordination centers in the two states. The course material has been Created in Telugu, English and Urdu medium in favour of interactive learning. The whole of the course will be Based on Study Material, Contact classes, Assignment, Practicals for science courses and tests Currently, the institute has issued Admission notification for various courses
|Name of the registration||BRAOU PG Admission Registration 2023|
|Title||Submit the BRAOU PG Admission Registration Form 2023|
|Subject||Ambedkar Open University has released the BRAOU PG Admission Registration 2023 link|
|Online Admission web portal||https://www.braouonline.in/|
The “Online” Direct Admission for Under Graduates (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc) and Post graduation – M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, M.B.A, BLISc, MLISc, P.G. Diplomas and Certificate programmes of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) for the Academic year 2023-23 is on. The Candidates enrol themselves for admissions through ‘Online’. The Admission/Tuition fee can be paid by through Credit Card/Debit Card or Cash through T.S/A.P Online Franchise Centres.
The Admissions Prospectus is available in the University Portal www.braouonline.in or www.braou.ac.in and also available free of cost at all the UG/PG Study Centres in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The University has provided Help Desk Numbers for the guidance of students seeking UG/PG admissions.
Similarly, the commencement of payment of tuition fee for the student of (CBCS) UG Second and Third year, PG Second year, MBA Programmes and Old Batch Students of U.G Programmes year-wise Second and Third year from 2012-13 to 2016-17 batches also proceed for payment of tuition fee through T.S/AP Online or Credit /Debit Card last date is 20-11-2020.
Admissions in Ambedkar University: Admissions for a degree, PG, diploma and certificate courses have been commenced for the academic year 2023-23 in Study Centers of Dr BR Ambedkar University. Bachelor’s degree, BA, BSc, BSc, MA, MSc, MSc, MBA, BSISC, MLISC, PG Diploma and Certificate Courses, details of examination and exam fees are kept in the web portal. Students who got admission last year, Pay second-year fees online by closing date.
Eligibility Criteria for admission into the UG Programme:
Candidates who have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2023 and have passed the Eligibility Test conducted by Dr BRAOU. OR Candidates who have passed the Intermediate examination or 10+2 from NIOS / AP Open School Society. or The 2-year ITI or 2-year vocational course after SSC and other examinations or the pass outs of Eligibility Test from 2016 to 2021 are eligible for direct admission irrespective age their age. – BRAOU Info
Admissions are through Online only. Admission Prospectus is available on the Universal portal and also available fee of cost at all University centers.
Mode of Payment: 1. Cash payment through AP Online / TS Online. 2. Credit Card / Debit Card. 3. SBH Net Banking
Degree and PG Online Registration
- A) Online Registration for PG (MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA) Second Year and MBA Third Year: Last Date for Admission Registration for PG, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2023-23: 31-07-2023.
- Online Registration for PG
- Online Registration For Degree
- B) Online Registration for Degree (BA, BCom & BSc): Last Date for Admission Registration for Degree BA, BCom & BSc for the Academic Year 2023-23: 15-09-2023.
Students who have passed the qualifying examinations conducted by the University from 2016 to 2021 who have completed the Inter through the Intermediate, National Open School Society will also have direct access to the degree course. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Admission into UG/PG/Diploma/certificate programmes for the Academic Year 2023-2023 through online mode.
Latest Update: The Last Date for admission to Dr BR Ambedkar Universal University degree (BA, BCom, BSc, BLSC) and PG/Diploma & Certificate courses has been extended to 31-07-2023. Details of tuition fees for related courses are available on the website www.braouonline.in.
For Re Admissions: Students who could not complete the Degree/PG within the maximum Period Prescribed may seek Re-Admission subject to rules in vogue, at Headquarters only. The link is available on the university web portal for Admission Registration for UG, PG, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2023-2023.
The Online Registration Links are available for the following Courses:
- UG First Year(BA,B.Com & B.Sc) Admission Prospectus (CBCS Pattern) Through Eligibility Test
- UG First Year(BA,B.Com & B.Sc) Admission Prospectus (CBCS Pattern) Through Intermediate, 2 Yr ITI, Polytechnic, ET Passed candidates from 2015 to 2018
- UG Second Year registration and fee payment intimation (CBCS Pattern)
- UG Third Year registration and fee payment intimation (CBCS Pattern)
- UG Second Year (Year wise scheme) fee payment intimation (2011 to 2016 batches)
- UG Third Year (Year wise scheme) fee payment intimation (2011 to 2016 batches)
- UG Second Year Practical Fee payments for 2011-2016 batch students (Those Students not attended practical classes earlier)
- UG Third Year Practical Fee payments for 2011-2016 batch students (Those Students not attended practical classes earlier)
- PG (M.A, M.Com, MSc) First-Year Admissions
- PG (M.A, M.Com, MSc, (MBA II & III Year old and new)) Second Year Fee Intimation
- MBA Admission Registration
- M.L.I.Sc.,B.L.I.Sc.,P.G. Diplomas and Certificate Programmes Admission Registration
Ambedkar Open University Distance Courses:
- Degree Courses [B.A., B.Com. and B.Sc. (CBCS)]:
- Eligibility for Degree Admissions:
- E.T. passed candidates (or)
- Intermediate OR its Equivalent Qualifications (or)
- Intermediate from National Open School, Telangana/
- A.P. Open School Society (or)
- Eligibility Test pass-outs candidates from 2016 to 2019
- PG Courses [PG/Diploma/ Certificate Programs]:
- M.A.(Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology -Telugu Medium only)
- M.A. Telugu, English, Urdu; M.Com, M.B.A., M.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Psychology) MLISc, M.A Journalism and Mass Communication-(English Medium)
How to apply for BRAOU Degree & PG Admissions:
- Admissions are through online mode only. Admission Prospectus is available on the University website and also free of cost at all Study Centres.
- First visit the official University Portal: www.braouonline.in. In this home page, click on the link of “Online Admissions for UG/PG/Diplomas and Certificate programs”.
- Admission Registration Web page will be opened for UG, PG, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year. Click on the Registration Link of Degree, PG Courses.
- A New web page will be displayed. On this page, enter your Admission Number/Aadhar Number and Date of Bith Step 6: Registration Form will be opened. On this page fill the following Personal details.
- Enter the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in SSC Memo. Enter Mother’s Name as shown in SSC / Aadhaar Card. Select the Gender to which you belong. Select your marital status to which you belong. Enter Aadhaar Number.
- After completing personal details, start entering the details under the Address for Correspondence by entering House No., Street / Colony, Village / Mandal / Town / City, District, State and PIN Code, Mobile No. (Compulsory) and e-mail ID (if available). If you don’t have a mobile number of your own, at least provide a mobile number of your parents or relatives or friends.
- Select your medium of study, i.e., Telugu / English / Urdu. Under Study Centre to opt, you come across two fields i.e., District and Study Centre location. First click on the District, you get a list of 23 districts. Then select the district in which you intend to study.
- Then click on the next field i.e., Study Centre. You will find a list of Study Centers existing in the district. Select one of the study centers where you want to study.
- Now move on to Modern Indian Language and select one of the languages i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, and Functional English. Select your Educational Qualification among the list of qualifications appearing under this head.
- Choose your religion to which you belong to out of Hindu, Muslim, Christian, and others. Select the Social Status to which you belong from the list provided i.e., SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, OBC and OC.
- Select the employment status among the categories viz., Employed, Self Employed and Un-employed.
- Select the option to which you are associated with under the category of Occupation viz., Housewife, Agricultural Labourer, Labourer, Skilled Worker, Teacher, Businessman, Ministerial Service, Nurses, Politician, Defence, and others.
- Select either ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ under Differently Abled head. If you click ‘YES’ then you will find the category of Physically Challenged, Visually Challenged and Hearing Impaired. Select the appropriate category to which you belong.
Under this head, select the area in which you are residing i.e., Urban, Rural and Tribal. In respect of photo and signature, paste your passport size color photograph on a white paper and put your signature below the photo. Scan both the photo and signature. Then upload it to the online application.
At this stage, you need to ensure that all the entries made in the above application are true to the best of your knowledge. Only after ensuring yourself that all the entries made are correct, then only, click on ‘Submit’ to take a print out of the Application Form in two sets. The print out of this Application Form comes out with an application number. Put your signature in the box provided on the left-hand side below the declaration in the Application form.
Now, go to the study center along with necessary certificates in original (i.e., Date of Birth, Caste, Qualification, etc.) and with a set of attested copies thereof. You should submit Application Form along with one set of attested copies of certificates at study center. After the verification of certificates by the study center staff, you are directed to make the Fee Payment.
For payment of fee, you will also receive an SMS from University. Now you can pay the prescribed Tuition Fee of Rs. 2000/- along with 150/- towards Registration fee (Total Fee Rs. 2150) through TS / AP Online Centre or Debit / Credit Card. (Practical fee will be there at Rs. 1200 or Rs. 600 per subject, as the case may be, for the students who chose science subjects). Choosing the Degree and Optionals has already been explained in the previous pages.
Once the payment of fee is made through TS / AP online or credit card/debit card, a receipt will be generated with Admission number, confirming your admission. It is instructed to the student to download his / her identity card from the website. The student is also advised to keep a printed copy of Application Form along with Fee receipt till the Programme is completed and all certificates are taken from the University
FAQs on BRAOU Admission
Who are eligible for BRAOU Degree Admission?
Those who have qualified in the degree entrance examination conducted by the university from 2016 to 2020 as well as those who have passed the inter- or equivalent examinations will have direct admission.
Who are eligible for BRAOU PG Admission?
Those who have passed the degree courses are eligible for MA, MSc and M.Com admissions.
What is the deadline for BRAOU Admission Registration?
Dr. BR Ambedkar Universal University degree and PG admissions Registration last date is 15-09-2023.