Dr. Ambedkar Open University has issued BRAOU MBA HHCM Entrance Test 2022 Notification and the BRAOU invites applications from candidates seeking admission into M.B.A (Hospital & Health Care Management) for the Academic year 2022-2023. Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission into M.B.A Hospital & Health Care Management for this Academic year.
Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY MBA Hospital & Health Care Management Admission Notification/ BRAOU MBA HHCM Entrance Test for MBA (Hospital & Health Care Management) Admissions. Health care is one of the fastest-growing and largest service sectors in India. Existing health care organizations are expanding by opening hospitals in new service areas and new.
Organizations are entering with state of art equipment, latest technology and marketing strategies. Consequently, competition in the health care sector is otherwise. Hitherto available options were limited to health care consumers. But they have now more and better options. Added to this, increased incomes and awareness levels are driving the consumers to seek quality health care.
The providers, in turn, need to be more innovative in their approach and offer quality services at competitive prices. They are therefore increasingly confronted with the challenges to ensure cost-effective quality care at affordable prices. Besides, India is also eyeing for the global health care market to emerge as one of the possible destinations for international patients. All this necessitates a specially trained cadre of professional management graduates in health care.
|Name of the exam||BRAOU MBA HHCM Entrance Test 2022|
|Title||Apply for BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Entrance Test 2022|
|Subject||Ambedkar Open University has released BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Entrance Exam 2022 notification|
|Last Date to apply||26-07-2022|
|Website||BRAOU MBA Admission|
Objective of the course: The main objective of this course is to train young graduates as hospital and health care administrators with necessary theoretical and practical inputs.
Eligibility: The aspirants of Master’s Degree in Hospital and Health Care Management should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (in 10+2+3 form) in any discipline (Except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages) from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks, (in case of reserved category candidates, 45% marks)
Admission procedure: Aspirants have to appear for an entrance test (100 marks), followed by Group Discussion (25 marks) and Personal Interview (25 marks) conducted by the University. The Rules of reservation are applicable as per the University Rules. The candidates from other states also are eligible to apply. BC Reservations are applicable to Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh candidates only. 20% of the seats are reserved for Management Quota.
- Intake: Intake is limited to 60 seats in all, of which 20% Management quota.
- Medium: The medium of instruction for the study and for examinations shall be English only.
- Course Delivery: The course is delivered through class room lectures, case studies, field visits, project work, audio-visual presentations, group discussions, seminars and on the job training
- Course Duration: It is a two years, four semesters, Master’s Programme.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online mode only. Candidates have to apply for the Entrance Test only through the University website ‘www.braouonline.in’ and make online payment of the Registration Fee, mentioned below, either through Debit/Credit card or through AP/TS Online.
- Rs. 1,200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred) only, for the General and BC candidates, and
- Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only for candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- The candidates can download their hall tickets two days before the date of examination from the university websites: ‘www.braou.ac.in’ or ‘www.braouonline.in’.
Course fees: The fee for convener quota seats is as follows First Year Fees Rs.70,000/- payable by DD at Dr. BRAOU. Rs.5,000/-Special fess and Rs.5,000/- refundable caution deposit for Library & Lab payable to the college. In case of Management Quota students Rs. 2,20,000 by DD payable to university and Rs. 5,000 + 5,000 to college. Second Year every student has to pay Rs.50,000/- Tuition fees on or before 15th August.
Further, at the end of every semester, examination fees Rs. 800 or as notified by Dr. BRAOU has to be paid. The student is also advised to have at least one dress with Blazer, for formal occasions which may cost around Rs. 3,000/- and Rs. 800/- for Health Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance.
Career opportunities: Health care is one of the fastest growing sectors in India. There are enormous career opportunities in this sector. The MBA programme aims at preparing young and bright graduates for challenging careers in health care organizations like corporate hospitals, insurance companies, NGOs, Health Care Information Technology and public health organizations.
In 2014-15, most of the students who required placement are placed. The prominent organizations who hired our students include, Delloitte, Fortis Hospitals, Apollo Clinics, Portea Home Care, Eli Global, Clear Path Orthodontics, The Birth Place, Century Hospitals, Healix Hospitals
- The following certificates are to be submitted at the time of admission along with two sets of photocopies and necessary fees.
- S.S.C / 10th class certificate for name and age proof.
- Migration Certificate in case of candidates from other than Dr. BRAOU
- T.C. (Transfer Certificate i.e. college leaving certificate) from the college where the candidate studied last.
- Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination
- Provisional certificate or original degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Latest caste certificate if the seat is under reservation category such as ST, SC, BC.
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card.
BRAOU MBA HHCM Entrance Test Schedule
- Opening of online application portal 13th June, 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications (without Late Fee) 26th July, 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with a Late Fee of Rs. 500/- 13th August, 2022.
- Downloading of Hall Tickets From 18th August, 2022
- Entrance Test (From 10.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon) and Venue: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033 (Telangana State): 21st August, 2022 (Friday)
- Announcement of Entrance Test Results through Website 21st August, 2022 (Evening)
- Day-1: Group Discussion & Personal Interview 22nd August, 2022
- Day-2: Group Discussion & Personal Interview 23rd August, 2022 (if required)
- Announcement of Final Results of Qualified Candidates 29th August, 2022
- First Phase of Counselling Third Week of September, 2022 (Tentative)
- Second Phase of Counselling ( Will be announced only on the availability of the seats, if any) First Week of October, 2022 (Tentative).
- MBA (HHCM) Entrance Test Notification