BRAOU Degree & PG Tuition Fee Payment: BRAOU has extended the online payment of tuition fee. BRAOU Degree, PG, MBA Tuition Fee Payment Date Extended 2020. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) has extended the last date for BRAOU Online tuition fee payment date extended. payment of Degree and PG Second years/Third years tuition fee without late fee is December 5, 2020
SCHEDULE FOR PAYMENT OF THE TUITION FEE: (Not official)
UG Second/Third years Tuition Fee payment Last Date: 05-12-2020
PG Second/Third years Tuition Fee payment Last Date: 05-12-2020
MBA Third years Tuition Fee payment Last Date: 05-12-2020
For PG and MBA Courses:
1. M.A. (Economics/ History/ Public Administration/ Political science / Sociology/ English/ Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu
4. M.Sc. (Botany/ Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Physics/ Zoology/ Mathematics/ Psychology
The university in a release mentioned that extended date is also applicable to the students of Degree and PG Second / Third year and MBA III Year. The payment of prescribed tuition fee registration is through APOnline debit/credit cards and registration is through university portal www.braouonline.in.
Payment of Tuition Fee by the candidates:
Candidates who wish to pay tuition fee are required to pay through TS /APOnline. In this connection, Candidates are informed that the existing procedure (i.e., Online Registration, Payment of Tuition Fee at any TS /AP Online Centre or through Debit/ Credit Card) is to be followed for the payment of Tuition Fee of all Degree and PG Second / Third year and MBA III Year Programmes. Hence, Candidates are requested to guide the students accordingly.
1. The candidates who have registered Online (www.braouonline.in), but not paid Tuition Fee may now pay at any TS / AP Online Centre or through Debit/ Credit Card during this period. The candidates who have not registered earlier may now register and pay the Tuition Fee through AP Online or Debit or Credit Card.
2. The Candidates whose admission is confirmed by SMS/ letter by the University, but not paid Tuition Fee earlier for the Programmes may now pay the Tuition Fee at any TS /AP Online Centre or through Debit/ Credit Card.
|Name of the Programme||Eligibility|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||a. Pass in Eligibility Test(E.T.) Minimum Age:18 Years (OR)|
b. Pass in Intermediate or its equivalent
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||–do–|
|Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.)||a. Intermediate with Science (OR)|
b. One year of work experience in any Science & Technology Organisation
|Medium of Instructions|
|3 For 2017 or later Admitted candidate Maximum period is 6 years and Candidate Admitted 2016 or before the maximum period is 9 Years||I Year Rs. 2000/- for ET-2017 passed candidates|
I Year Rs. 2150/- for ET Passed in 2013-2016/Inter/Plytechnic/2 Years ITI candidates
II Year Rs.2000/-
III Year Rs.2000/-
|English, Telugu, Urdu|
|–do–|| –do– -plus- |
Fee for each subject per annum Rs. 1200/-)
|English, Telugu, Urdu|
1. PG(M.A,M.Com, MSc)
2. MBA Prospectus
3. M.L.I.Sc.,B.L.I.Sc.,P.G.Diplomas and Certificate Programmes