TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020 download from the official website https://bse.telangana.gov.in for 10th Class Public Examinations.TS SSC public exams 2020 would be started from March 16, 2020. DGE Telangana has started the hall tickets issuing process from March 5.
The BSE Telangana Board has sent TS SSC Hall Tickets to all School Hall Masters. Students who are appearing in the 10th class annual exams they can collect their hall tickets from their School HM and Students also may download the hall tickets from the Telangana SSC Board from the one-week before the conduct of the exams
10/10, 9.8/10, 9.9/10, 9.7/10 there are GPA that maximum no of school children can get. Because of the questions and the students continuously. If we wake up them in the midnight and ask the question, the answer will never change not the answer not even single word in the answer.
Such way the children are practising the answers because already those answers are given by their teachers, simply the students follows the times. But their students when comes to higher studies they are facing problem to write in own way. Creativity and imagination skills were very poor in them. So, the education department implemented the CCE. Now, the 10th children are going to appear exams in CCE model from 25th March.
BSE Telangana News: TS SSC 2020 public examination Hall tickets to be sent to all the TS High Schools on or before 6th March 2020 and Candidates may download their 10th Class annual examination Hall tickets from the BSE Telangana web portal from 08th March 2020. 10th Class Board Exams would be started from March 15, 2020.
Each subject consists of 2 papers except II language. The exam is of 80 marks and 20 marks for internals. I paper of each subject is of 40 Marks, II paper is of 40 Marks. No objective paper is there.
The candidates those who are appearing as Pvt candidates the exam duration is 2 1/2 hr i.e., 9.30 -12.00 pm. There will have the paper of including objective paper. All the arrangements have been completed for the for coming exams. Students of 10,978 high schools are appearing exams for this time.
To prevent mass copying 144 flying squad are allotted and sitting squad are allotted for problematic centres. Except for II language paper, other subjects have two papers and each paper consists of questions of 40 minutes and total 80 minutes for each subject.
1. Internals carries of 20 Marks
2. There is no objective paper.
3. Beware when filling OMR sheet fill your H.T.NO correctly.
4. Failed candidates, Supplementary students, Pvt students, and next June/July they have to write exams in CCE model only.
5. Students should reach the exam centre 30 min before.
6. Students are allowed 15 min before the exam hall.
7. If the time exceeds 10 min (9:40 am) the students are not allowed into the exam hall.
TS 10th Class Hall Tickets 2020: Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE Telangana) is all Set to Conduct SSC Examination From March 19. Students Must and Should carry the hall tickets to Their examination centres. TS 10th Hall Tickets 2020 will be given at Their Respective Schools Students can Go And Collect or Download TS SSC Hall Tickets released by BSE Telangana soon at Official Portal.
Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website bse.telangana.gov.in. Hall Ticket is important that contains important details of students such as the name of the candidate, venue details, photograph, name of subjects etc. If a candidate fails to carry the admit card, he/ she will not be allowed to take the exam.
Hall Tickets have already been despatched and delivered to the schools. The Hall tickets can also be downloaded from website www.bsetelangana.org / http://bse.telangana.gov.in/. Students who have not received or lost their Hall tickets shall download the same from the website and get them attested by the Head Master concerned / any Gazetted Officer duly affixing photographs.
All the Chief Superintendents are requested to allow such candidates whose downloaded hall tickets are attested by the Headmasters of the schools concerned. They should also check up the particulars with the photo attendance sheets.
How to download TS SSC Hall Tickets 2020:
TS SSC 2020 admit card: The Directorate of Government Examination, Telangana has released the admit cards for TS SSC 2020 examination for regular, private, vocational and OSSC candidates. All the candidates can download the TS SSC admit card online at bse.telangana.gov.in.
- First, visit the official website by http://bse.telangana.gov.in
- In this page search of TS SSC March 2020 Exams Hall tickets and click on it.
- Then, the TS 10th Class Public Exams Hall ticket download page will be displayed.
- In this page, select your district, Select your School and Select your name
- Then, click on Download Hall Ticket
- Print your hall ticket and take it in your examinations
Note that students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall if not carrying Hall ticket. All the academic course subjects/Papers are common for both SSC academic course and OSSC Course candidates.
TSS SSC Hall Tickets
|TS SSC Hall Tickets||Download|
|Regular Hall Tickets||Download|
|Private Hall Tickets||Download|
|OSSC Hall Tickets||Download|
|Vocational Hall Tickets||Download|
TS 10th Class Exams Schedule
- Day 1 – March 19: First Language Paper-I (Group-A) and First Language Paper-I (Composite Course)
- Day 2 – March 20: First Language Paper-II (Group-A) and First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)
- Day 3 – March 21: Second Language (Telugu & Hindi)
- Day 4 – March 23: English Paper-I
- Day 5 – March 24: English Paper-II
- Day 6 – March 26: Mathematics Paper-I
- Day 7 – March 27: Mathematics Paper-II
- Day 8 – March 28: General Science Paper-I
- Day 9 – March 30: General Science Paper-II
- Day 10 – March 31: Social Studies Paper-I
- Day 11 – April 01: Social Studies Paper-II
- Day 12 – April 03: OSSC Main Language Paper -I
- Day 13 – April 04: OSSC Main Language Paper -II
- Day 14 – April 06: SSC Vocational Course
The examination will commence at 9.30 am and would end at 11.30 am, 12.15 pm and 12.45 pm, as per the paper. The duration of the exams will vary with the paper or subject.
|All Papers||9.30 A.M. to 12.15 P.M. ( except 2nd Language)|
|2nd Language||9.30 A.M. to 12.45 P.M|
|Composite Course First Language|
|Paper -I||9.30 A.M to 12.45 P.M|
|Paper-II||9.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M|
- Where Can I download TS SSC 2002 Hall Tickets?
Directorate of Government Examination, Telangana has uploaded the admit cards for TS SSC 2020 examination for regular, private, vocational and OSSC candidates. Candidates can download the admit card online at bse.telangana.gov.in.
- When will be started exams?
The TS SSC 2020 examination will begin from March 19 with first language paper Group A and composite course and end on April 6, 2020.
- How to Download TS SSC 2020 Hall Tickets?
Candidates will have to login using their name, school name, date of birth and district to download their Hall Ticket. The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to download and take its print out. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket.
- What to do after downloading the TS SSC hall ticket?
After downloading the hall ticket, Candidates should check the name, exam centre, signature and photograph carefully on the admit card. Take a print the hall ticket and take into the exam hall on the day of examination.
Instructions to Candidate:
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Headmaster and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination.
The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.