NTA UGC NET 2020 Admicards, Results at NTAnet.nic.in/ NTA UGC NET Admit Cards 2020 to be released on this date at NTAnet.nic.in, How to download/ NTA UGC NET 2020 Results to be announced at NTAnet.nic.in/ NTA #UGC #NET 2020 results, UGCE NET Results. NTA NET 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to declare the results for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2020 . The results for the exam, which was conducted on ….., 2020, will be available on the official website of UGC NET @ NTAnet.nic.in.
NTA UGC NET 2020: The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. The Test is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.
UGC NET 2020: Important dates
Commencement of online application process: September 1, 2020
Exam dates: December 9 to 23, 2020
Result: January 10, 2020.
National Eligibility Test (NET) to be held on (December 9 to 23, 2020) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. NTA conducted NET in 83 subjects at 88 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country.
The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them. The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
The UGC NET exam would conducted in two parts.
The NTA UGC NET December 2020 exam will comprise of two papers only.
Paper 1 will consist of 50 compulsory questions that will carry 2 marks each, while Paper 2 will consist of 100 compulsory questions that will carry 2 marks each. Candidates will be given 1 hour to attempt Paper 1 and 2 hours to attempt Paper 2. Paper 1 will carry total 100 marks while Paper 2 will be of 200 marks in total.
A process of “digital-scoring” has been used for the first time to calculate the results this year. The process of digi scoring was scaled up further at about 400 exam centres across the country for UGC-NET exam. OMR sheets were scanned at the exam centres itself and instantly stored at the central server of NTA. The effort is to further increase this number to around 1900 plus centres during JEE test to be conducted in April this year. A total of 7.94 lakh candidates appeared for the exam, 4,500 of whom took the Yoga test.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Admit cards to release at NTAnet.nic.in: The University Grants Commission (UGC) is likely to release the admit cards for the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020 soon. Though there has been no official notification regarding the same, they are expected to be released this week. Candidates who have applied for the paper should download their admit cards from the official website (NTAnet.nic.in). The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the UGC NET examination from December 9 to 23, 2020. The application process for the same ended on September 30 this year. Candidates who clear the paper will be eligible for a junior research fellowship or can will be considered eligible for the post of assistant professors.
The exam will be divided into three papers. Papers 1 and 2 will include 50 questions for 100 marks which candidates will have 1 hour and 15 minutes to answer. Paper 3 will contain 75 questions for 150 marks which candidates will have 2.5 hours to answer. Paper 1 will contain questions on reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. Paper 2 and 3 will include questions on the subject selected by the candidate. Candidates need to score a minimum of 40 per cent (35 per cent for reserved categories) as an aggregate among the three papers in order to clear UGC NET.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam Day Schedule: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the exam day schedule for UGC NET 2020. The exam is due to be conducted in four days that is on December 9 to 23, 2020. The exam will be conducted for three papers. The exam for Paper I is slated to begin at 9:30 am and the entry at the exam centre will begin from 7:00 am. The early entry to the exam centre is particularly favorable to such candidates who have to travel longer distance to reach the centre and may reach early. The exam for Paper I and II will be conducted in the first session and exam for Paper III will be conducted in the second session.
For the first session, the entry into exam hall will begin at 9:00 am. Distribution of test booklet will begin at 9:20 am and candidates would be allowed to break the seal of the question paper and take out the answer sheet at 9:25 am. The last entry for session I will be till 9:30 am. The test will commence at 9:30 am. The test duration will be 1 hour 45 minutes, thus ending the test at 10:45 am.
There will be a gap of 30 minutes between Paper I and II. Although, candidates are not generally allowed to leave the exam hall after Paper I is over, NTA has still given the entry time for Paper II as 10:45 am. Test booklets will be distributed at 11:05 am and candidates would be allowed to break the seal of the test booklet at 11:10 am. The test will commence at 11:15 am. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 11:15 am. The exam for Paper II will conclude at 12:30 pm.
There will be a break of half an hour between session one and session two. The entry into exam hall for Paper III will begin at 1:00 pm. Test booklets will be distributed at 1:50 pm and candidates would be allowed to break the seal of the test booklet at 1:55 pm. The test will commence at 2:00 pm. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 2:00 pm. The exam for Paper III will conclude at 4:30 pm. As per the official notice, candidates would not be allowed to enter exam centre after 9:30 am for Paper I and II and after 2:00 pm for Paper III.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Admitcards at NTAnet.nic.in:
NTA UGC NET admit card/call letter 2020 exam: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET) exam 2020 on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) on December 9 to 23, 2020. Meanwhile, as reported by Times Now, sources close to the Board, however, have suggested that the NTA UGC NET 2020 admit cards are likely to be released on October 18. Once the NTA UGC NET 2020 admit cards get released, all the candidates can download the same from the official website, the link for which is NTAnet.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will upload the admit card of candidates for University Grants Commission’s National Eligibility Test (NET) in the third week of October. The examination will be held on December 08, 2020. Candidates can download their admit card from NTA’s UGC-NET official website after they are issued.
Steps to download admit card: 1) Visit the NTA’s UGC-NETwebsite; 2) Click on the link for admit card download; 3) Fill in the required details; 4) Click on submit; 5) Admit card will be displayed on the screen; 6) Take a printout and save the admit card on your computer.
Candidates should check the admit card for any discrepancy in details and also check the venue of the examination. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination centre. The exam is conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for the posts assistant professor and Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates who qualify for the JRF are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible to apply for the post of an assistant professor in Indian universities and colleges.
The award of JRF and eligibility for assistant professor’s post depends on the performance of the candidate in all the three papers of NET. However, candidates qualifying exclusively for an assistant professor are not considered for JRF. Candidates who have scored at least 55% in their master’s degree are eligible for NET. The exam will be conducted in 84 subjects in 91 cities across the country. Note: Check NTA’s UGC-NET official website for latest updates and details.
Qualifying criteria of the NET: After subsequent orders of the High Court of Kerala, UGC revised the procedure and criteria of qualifying candidates and it has been decided that 6 per cent of the total candidates who appear in the UGC NET examination will be declared qualified.
e-Admit Card of UGC-NET 2020
The National Testing Agency will be conducting the UGC NET 2020 at different centres located in 91 cities throughout the country on December 08, 2020. The e-Admit Cards of candidates (who have paid the fees) have been uploaded on the NET website NTAnet.nic.in. The candidates are advised to download the e-admit card of UGC NET 2020 from the website. In case any applicant is not able to download his/her e-Admit card, he/she may contact NTA Helpline Nos. : 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525 and 7042399526, between (10.00 AM to 5.30 PM) on working days or email on net@NTA.gov.in mentioning full details/problems. The candidates may note that no e-Admit Card will be sent to them by post.
How to download NTA UGC NET 2020 admit cards:
In order to download the same, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Go to the official website, NTAnet.nic.in
2. Click on relevant link
3. Enter all the required details in prescribed format
. Click to submit
5. Admit cards will be displayed
Note: Candidates are advised to check all the information printed on the admit cards carefully.
Admit cards: June Last week
Examination date: December 8, 2020
NTA UGC NET 2020 Admit Cards:
NTA UGC NET 2020 Admit cards
Login for Admit Card of NET November 2020
(Only Registered Candidates Sign In with your Application Number and Password)
NTA UGC – National Eligibility Test (NET) November, 2020
ADMISSION CARD (PROVISIONAL)
Venue of Test :……………
Subject : English Subject Code : 30
Name of the Candidate : ……………….
Father’s Name : …………………
Address : …………………
Date of Test : 08/07/2020
Paper-I : 9:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
Paper-II: 11:00 A.M. – 01:00 PM
1. The candidates shall have to bring black/blue ball Point pen to the Examination Hall. Candidates should use only black/blue ball point pen to write particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet, Answer Sheet and for darkening the circles of responses. Use of pencil or any other means is strictly prohibited.
2. The candidates are advised not to bring any items mentioned at serial number 12(a) including bags, metallic items etc. as there may not be any arrangement for safe custody to keep these items at the examination centres. In case of any loss of any belongings, the candidates will themselves be responsible.
3. All the examination halls/rooms shall have a wall clock, Hence the candidates are not allowed to wear/carry any type of watch into the examination hall/room.
4. Candidates are requested to read carefully the detailed Notification for NET to be held on 5th November, 2020 available on the website: www.NTAnet.nic.in. No TA will be paid for appearing in the Test.
5. Candidates are allowed to carry the Test Booklets of Paper-I, II and III after conclusion of the examination.. Roll No.: 75001858
6. Venue of Test : Candidates are requested to visit the Venue of the Test, a day before the examination so as to reach in time on the day of examination. The request for change of City/Centre of examination/Subject will not be entertained. The candidates are permitted to appear at the allotted venue of test only. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination at any other centre of examination other than the allotted center. The candidate should sit on the seat allotted to him/her only.
7. Candidates shall have to be present at the examination Centre by 7.00 am (IST) for Paper-I and by 1:30 pm(IST) for Paper-III i.e. atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Since the time gap between Paper – I and Paper – II is only 30 minutes no candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall/centre after Paper – I.
8. No Candidate, in any case, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination in each paper.
9. The candidate has to appear in the Paper – II & Paper – III in the subject mentioned in the admission card.Change of subject is not allowed.
10. Entry to the Examination Hall will not be allowed without this admission card. Candidates should also bring along with them a valid photo ID proof for verification..
11. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall/ room before 12:30 P.M. in the 1st session and 4:30 P.M. in the 2nd session.
12. The following cases will be treated as unfair means and the results of such candidate(s) shall not be declared :
a. The candidate(s) found with any electronic devices/Cellular phone/Mobile/Pager/Calculator/Log Tables/copying material/books/notebooks/bits of paper/ any other written materials.
b. The candidate(s) found talking to each other or discussing any matter during the examination or the candidate(s) found disturbing other candidates in the examination room/hall and not maintaining complete silence.
c. Candidate(s) found removing any page(s) from the Test booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet.
d. The candidate(s) not following the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall and found arguing with the invigilators/other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre.
e. The candidate(s) found sitting on the seat other than that seat allotted to him/her, appeared at other centres or appeared in other subject than that mentioned in the admit card.
13. The Physically Challenged(PwD) candidates must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format of the Govt. of India otherwise the relaxations mentioned at serial no. 9 page 8 of the information bulletin of NET NOVEMBER 2020 will not be provided to him/her during the examination.
14. It may be noted that the admission card will not be sent to the candidates by post separately. Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that admission card has been issued after online submission of application form and the candidate is allowed to appear in the test shall not imply that the NTA/UGC has finally accepted his/ her candidature.
15. The candidates have to strictly follow the instructions regarding use of Test Booklets, OMR Sheet as mentioned on page 16 – 17 of the information bulletin of NET NOVEMBER 2020 available on the website NTAnet.nic.in. Director UGC-NET
16. It would be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the serial number and code number of the Test Booklet is same that of OMR sheet. If any discrepancy, report to invigilator to get change.
READ | NTA NET Notification
NTA UGC NET 2020 Results: With the last dates over for downloading answer key and OMR sheet, candidates who had appeared for the NET 2020 exam can expect their result anytime soon. Answer keys and OMR sheets had been released for NTA NET 2020 exam on ….. The Board has sought objections as well. The last date for downloading the scanned images of OMR sheets and the submit the challenges till … 2020. The NET results will be released at NTAnet.nic.in as and when it is released. On behalf of UGC, NTA had conducted the NET 2020 exam on …. 2020.
The exam is held every year for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. This year, the exam to be held in 84 subjects at 90 cities across the country. Candidates should note that, the results will be available at the official website.
National Testing Agency will declare the result for UGC NET 2020 exam. The UGC NET exam to be conducted on December 9 to 23, 2020 . After the declaration of the class 12 results today, National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the result for UGC NET 2020 exam. The NET exam was conducted on December 9 to 23, 2020 this year.
NET or National Eligibility Test is conducted for selection of candidates for JRF and is an eligibility test for Assistant Professorship. Students who qualify this exam are deemed eligible for the post of Assistant Professor at any college or university in India. The UGC NET exam is conducted by NTA on behalf of University Grants Commission twice a year. The result will be announced on NTA’s official results website.
The NTA UGC NET December 2020 exam will comprise of two papers only. Paper 1 will consist of 50 compulsory questions that will carry 2 marks each, while Paper 2 will consist of 100 compulsory questions that will carry 2 marks each. Candidates will be given 1 hour to attempt Paper 1 and 2 hours to attempt Paper 2. Paper 1 will carry total 100 marks while Paper 2 will be of 200 marks in total.
From those candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks, a subject-wise and category-wise merit list is prepared using the aggregate marks of all the three papers. Top 15% candidates from this list are declared as NET qualified. Another list is prepared for award of JRF from among the NET qualified candidates.
Steps to download the UGC NET 2020 results:
Step 1* Go to the official website of the UGC NET exam (NTAnet.nic.in).
Step 2* Click on the notification for the results, which will be available on the home page.
Step 3* Enter your details in the fields provided to search for your results.
Step 4* Download your results and take a print out of the same for further reference.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Results at NTAnet.nic.in