C and DSE Telangana New Web Portal: Centre For Good Governance has Designed and Developed the cdse.telangana.gov.in web portal for Commissioner and Director of School Education Govt. of Telangana and it will be launched shortly by the officials soon. In this website, we can access the latest information on Telangana School Education Reports, Statistics, Photos and we can Download School Education Department’s GOs, Acts & Rules, Circulars, Proceedings, Others from the Download section.
Important links like GIS(Geographic Information System for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Telangana), Child Info, MIS(Legal Cases Monitoring System, Grievance Monitoring system, Private schools permission system, Civil works monitoring system, HRMS Portal Administration) have been placed in the home page menu of C and DSE Telangana New Web Portal.
Tag line: Free and Compulsory Education Scheme in Telangana
in cdse.telangana.gov.in/home.do website following important links are provided for accessing the District wise education department information, HOD News, Schemes. Citizens can getting information from Citizen Corner and Schools can obtain data from School Management Corner. UDISE, School Information System, Budget Estimates , Exams & Results, Bio Metric Attendance System, MDM Format etc., links are placed in this website.
|District DEO Weblinks||Other HOD Websites||Schemes|
9. Ranga Reddy
3. Open Schools
6. TSRMSA Model Schools
2. Mid Day Meals
3. Model Schools
4. Education for Madaras and Minorities & Disabled Schemes for the Welfare of the Minorities
|Important Links||Citizen Corner||School Mgmt. Corner|
2. ministry of Human Resource Development
3.Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts
4. Employees Health Scheme
5. Mid Day Meal Scheme
|1. Register a Complaint|
2. Track Complaint Status
|1. Fee Payment|
2. Apply for New School
3. Apply for recognition
4. Check Status
|UDISE, School Information System, Budget Estimates ,||Exams & Results, Bio Metric Attendance System,||MDM Format|
TELANGANA SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT:
The School Education Department is the largest department consisting of Primary and Secondary stages, assumes grater significance and aims at imparting minimum and essential general education to all the children in the age group of 6-15 years and to equip them with necessary competencies to shape them as useful and productive citizens.
Andhra Pradesh has adopted the national pattern of education i.e. 10+2+3. Out of 10 years of schooling, the first 5 years i.e. Classes I to V constitute the Primary stage, the next two years i.e., Class VI & VII the Upper Primary stage and the remaining 3 years i.e., Classes VIII to X, the Secondary stage. Concerted efforts are made in all the schools in the State with a well-knitted field functionaries monitoring system to take the Education to the nearest place of residence of the school going aged children, even in remote, tribal and hillock areas.
Andhra Pradesh has attained 100% access by providing at-least One Primary School within the reach of the one-kilometer. Today any child in any part of Andhra Pradesh can access a school within a one-kilometer radius. The Government of Andhra Pradesh in the School Education Department is committed to providing quality education from Class I to X for all the school-going age children in the State, including general and linguistic minorities, and other disadvantaged groups.
The main objectives of the School Education Department is:-
- Universalisation of Elementary Education
- Universalisation of Secondary Education
- To meet the above objectives the department has taken up the following activities:
- To enroll all the children in the age group of 6-15 years
- To provide early childhood education to the children in the age group of 3-6 years
- To provide quality education up to class X
- To develop literary and numeric skills and social awareness in students
- To create scientific attitudes
- To promote cooperation, tolerance and self-control
- To promote vocational efficiency and productivity
- To develop among children the qualities of Social, industrial and cultural leadership.
- To prepare the children for higher education and to provide teacher education at Elementary and Secondary levels.
1. State Level:- Commissioner and Director of School Education at state Level assisted by the Senior Officers.
2. Regional Level:- There are five Regional Joint Directors of School Education (RJDSEs) in the State. There are three to six Districts under each Regional Joint Director of School Education.
The RJDSEs supervise the work of the District Educational Officers / RJDSEs working under their control. They also conduct inspections of the officers of the District Educational Officers / Zilla Parishad Educational Officers / Colleges of Education under their jurisdiction.
3. District Level:- At district level, the District Educational Officer (DEO) is the Head of the District Educational Administration. The DEO is an Administrator, Inspecting Officer and an Academician.
He is assisted by an Assistant Director in the Educational Administration of the District. Another Assistant Director to look after Legal & MDM issues. He is also assisted by one Assistant Commissioner for Government Examinations in the work relating to Public Examinations of VII and X Classes.
4. Division Level:- Deputy Educational Officers (Dy.E.Os) are functioning at the division level. Each Deputy Educational Officer inspects 50 to 60 High Schools and 5% of Upper Primary Schools in his jurisdiction. He reviews the inspection reports of Mandal Educational Officers and assists District Educational Officer in the conduct of VII & X Class Examinations and all other examinations conducted by the Department of School Education.
5. Zilla Parishad Level:- Apart from the normal hierarchy, all the 22 Zilla Parishads have been provided with the posts of Parishad Educational Officers (PEOs, equivalent to Dy.E.O Post) They act as representatives of the Education Department in Zilla Parishads and discharge all academic and administrative functions at the Zilla Parishad level. After the unification of the service of teachers, work has substantially come down.
6. Mandal Level:- At Mandal Level, Mandal Educational Officers (MEOs) are the field functionaries. They are the Inspecting Officers for Primary and Upper Primary Schools in their Mandals. In order to strengthen the Mandal Level Education System, the posts of Mandal Educational Officers and Deputy Inspectors of Schools are upgraded to Gezetted cadre in 1998.
Source: cdse.telangana.gov.in (C and DSE Telangana New Web Portal/Website is cdse.telangana.gov.in)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details