Chittoor District Group IV & Non-Group IV Posts Recruitment, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Collector and District Magistrate, Chittoor has issued Group IV and Non-Group IV Posts Recruitment Notification and the last date to apply is 17-01-2019. The Office invites applications for Special Recruitment Drive in subordinate offices for filling up of Backlog vacancies earmarked for the Differently Abled persons under the purview of other than D.S.C. in the prescribed proforma for appointment of Group IV posts and Non Group IV posts.
Name of the Post:
Pots name and Educational Qualification
Non-Group IV Posts:
1. Hostel Welfare Officer: 01 Post
Qualification: Must have passed Degree with B.Ed.
2. Office Subordinate/ Attender: 01 Post
Qualification: Must have passed 7th Class.
3. Sanitary Mestri: 01 Post
Qualification: Must have passed SSC.
4 PH Worker: 02 Posts
Qualification: Must have passed the 5th Class.
Group IV Posts:
1. Junior Accountant: 01 Post
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree and qualified in the test of proficiency in office automation with the use of Computer and associated software.
2. Typist & CCT: 02 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree and qualified in the test of proficiency in office automation with the use of Computer and associated software and Passed in Typing Higher, Lower Telugu & English.
3. Librarian Gr.III: 01 Post
Qualification: Intermediate Examination, CLISC (Certificate course in Library Science).
Age limit: 18 to 52 years of age as on 31.03.2019.
How to apply:
The format of the application should be neatly typed on a thick white paper. Completed application forms should be sent by registered post or in person in the Office of the Asst. Director, Welfare of Differently Abled, TG & Sr. Citizens, Ground Floor, Ambedkar Bhavan, Collector’s Office Complex, Chittoor.
The Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board formed as per G.O.Ms.No.31 WD, CW & DW (DW) Dept., dated 01-12-2009. The candidates must have 40% of the degree of disability and above
The following documents should be enclosed along with the application duly attested by the Gazetted Officer:
1. Copy of Medical Board Certificate
2. Copies of Requisite Educational Qualification
3. Copies of Bonafide Certificates from 4th to 10th Classes
4. Copy of Nativity Certificate
5. Copy of Employment Registration Card
6. One Passport size photo.
- If study/residential certificates are not produced the candidate will be treated as a non-local candidate.
- Candidates must make arrangements to see that communications addressed to them at the addresses stated in their applications are re-directed if necessary. Every effort will be made by the District Collector to take account of changes in candidates’ addresses but cannot accept any responsibility in this matter.
- No correspondence will be entertained on in-complete and in-eligible applications. For more details contact the District Collector office, Chittoor.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details