The Consortium of National Law Universities will release the CLAT Result 2020 soon on its web portal. The result can be checked by all the appeared candidates on CLAT Website clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
Latest update: CLAT 2020 was successfully conducted on September 28, 2020. the examination answer keys for the undergraduate as well as postgraduate examination has been released on the official website clat.ac.in or consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The result to be released soon.
The CLAT examination was conducted on 28-09-2020, at various centres across the state. The National Law University Odisha will be announcing the CLAT 2020 results.
Candidates who have appeared for the exams are requested to go to the official website of the university i.e clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in to check their results.
The result of CLAT 2020 will include the All India Rank and the CLAT 2020 score of the candidate. Candidates who qualify CLAT 2020 will be eligible for the counseling procedures for which the schedule will be released on the website shortly.
The Institute released the provisional answer key on September 28 and the final answer key for the same was released on September 28. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check these simple steps to know their results, once the result is released.
The final result will be declared on October 5 along with a merit list. Counselling will be done based on the merit list. Students are given a choice to select their college and course of choice in counselling and then based on merit and choice, seats are allotted.
CLAT Result 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Result||CLAT Answer Keys 2020|
|Releasing Agency Name||The Consortium of National Law University|
|Title||Download CLAT Result|
|Subject||CNU has released Answer Key for CLAT|
|Answer Key frequency||once|
|Answer Key Level||National Level|
|Full-Form||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Result|
|Name Of The Department||The Consortium of National Law University|
|Mode Of Result||Online|
The counselling or admission process will begin from October 9 to 15. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.50,000 as counselling fee for which a window will be given from October 6 to 7. This fee will be adjusted with the university fee.
How to Check CLAT Result 2020:
- Visit the official site of Consortium of National Law Universities at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- Click on the Notification link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where the result link is available.
- Enter the required details and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and take a print out of the same for further need.
This year NLU seat intake is 2984 seats. CLAT is the topmost law entrance exam conducted at the national level. Every year, around 19 law schools conduct the CLAT exam. This year around 47,000 candidates has appeared for the exam. The counseling process will tentatively start soon. Candidates can check for more information from the official site of Consortium of National Law Universities.
CLAT 2020 Result: Other important details:
1. The National Law University Odisha had earlier released the CLAT 2020 Answer Key on the official website on 29-09-2020.
2. After the CLAT 2020 results are released the conducting body will release the CLAT 2020 cutoff for the different participating NLU’s.
3. Those candidates who fall into the bracket of the cutoff mentioned for each of the participating National Law University’s must attend the counseling procedure. The details related to the counseling schedule will be notified later.
About CLAT: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted to provide admission to candidates in undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programs offered at National Law Universities (NLUs) and other colleges/ universities accepting exam scores.