The Consortium of National Law Universities will release the CLAT Result 2024 soon on its web portal. The result can be checked by all the appeared candidates on CLAT Website clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
CLAT was successfully conducted on the notified date. the examination answer keys for the undergraduate as well as postgraduate examination has been released on the official website clat.ac.in or consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The result to be released soon.
The CLAT examination was conducted at various centres across the state. The National Law University Odisha will be announcing the CLAT results.
Candidates who have appeared for the exams are requested to go to the official website of the university i.e., clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in to check their results.
The result of CLAT will include the All India Rank and the CLAT score of the candidate. Candidates who qualify CLAT will be eligible for the counseling procedures for which the schedule will be released on the website shortly.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check these simple steps to know their results, once the result is released.
The final result will be declared on October 5 along with a merit list. Counselling will be done based on the merit list. Students are given a choice to select their college and course of choice in counselling and then based on merit and choice, seats are allotted.
CLAT Result Details
|Name of the Result||CLAT Result 2024|
|Releasing Agency Name||The Consortium of National Law University|
|Title||Download CLAT Results 2024|
|Subject||CNU has released Answer Key for CLAT|
|Exam Date||December 03|
|Result date||In December|
The Consortium of National Law Universities has announced the Common Law Admission Test results on June 24. The CLAT scorecard is now available to download on the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
To access the CLAT exam result, the candidates need to enter their registered mobile number and password. The CLAT final answer key was earlier released on June 23, and the entrance exam for admission to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programmes was held on June 19 in 131 examination centres.
Admission to the National Law Universities (NLUs) will depend on the opening and closing ranks of the CLAT examination. CLAT scores will be recognised by 22 NLUs, including some of the country’s top law schools.
The counselling or admission process will begin from October 9 to 15. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.50,000 as counselling fee for which a window will be given from October 6 to 7. This fee will be adjusted with the university fee.
How to Check CLAT Result 2024
- Visit the official site of Consortium of National Law Universities at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- Click on the Notification link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where the result link is available.
- Enter the required details and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and take a print out of the same for further need.
- Check CLAT Results From Here
This year NLU seat intake is 2984 seats. CLAT is the topmost law entrance exam conducted at the national level. Every year, around 19 law schools conduct the CLAT exam.
This year around 47,000 candidates has appeared for the exam. The counseling process will tentatively start soon. Candidates can check for more information from the official site of Consortium of National Law Universities.
CLAT Result and Other important details:
- The National Law University Odisha had earlier released the CLAT Answer Key on the official website.
- After the CLAT results are released the conducting body will release the CLAT cutoff for the different participating NLU’s.
- Those candidates who fall into the bracket of the cutoff mentioned for each of the participating National Law University’s must attend the counseling procedure. The details related to the counseling schedule will be notified later.
About CLAT: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted to provide admission to candidates in undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programs offered at National Law Universities (NLUs) and other colleges/ universities accepting exam scores.