Coal India has released Coal India Management Trainee posts Admit Card 2020 on February 13, 2020. Candidates can download the admit card through the official site of Coal India at coalindia.in. The tentative dates of Computer Based Online Test as per official notice is February 27 and February 28, 2020.
The CBT duration is for 3 hours and will comprise of two papers- Paper I and Paper II of 100 marks each. Candidates who have qualified the written examination will have to appear for an interview. The final round is of Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME).
How to download Coal India Management Trainee posts Admit Card 2020:
To download the admit card, candidates need to follow these simple steps given below.
- First, Visit the official site of Coal India at coalindia.in.
- Click on Management Trainee Posts link available under Latest News section.
- An MT new web page will open where candidates will have to click on Login to download the admit card.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
This recruitment drive will fill up 1326 posts of Trainees in the organisation. The registration process started on December 21 and ended on January 19, 2020. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of Coal India.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details