Corporation Bank has given the Manager (Law) posts and Corporation Bank invites Online applications for the post Manager (Law). Corporation Bank Manager (Law) Posts 2020 Recruitment online application form, Last date to apply for Corporation Bank Manager (Law) Posts 2020 Recruitment.
Manager (Law): 20 Posts
Age limit: 21 to 35 years.
LL.B degree with post qualification experience.
Selection Procedure: Based on Online written examination and Group discussion and/ or interview.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 22.07.2017 to 05.08.2017.
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 22/07/2017
Closure of registration of application: 05/08/2017
Closure for editing application details: 05/08/2017
Last date for printing your application: 20/08/2017
Online Fee Payment: 22/07/2017 to 05/08/2017
Last date for Online Registration: 05.08.2017.
Corporation Bank has given the peon, housekeeper cum peon (hkp) and part-time sweeper (pts) Posts 2016 notification and applications are invited from candidates for the post of Peons, Housekeeper-cum Peon and Part-time-Sweeper for the following Branches/ Offices.
District: Guntur, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Krishna and For Corporation Bank Branches in Udupi, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Thane, Hyderabad, Pune, Rajkot, Mumbai, Goa, Kochi, Mysore, Bangalore North, and Bangalore South. Corporation Bank Peon, Housekeeper cum Peon(HKP) and Part-time sweeper (PTS) Post 2016 details, Application Form, Last Date, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Selection Procedure, and Instructions details are given below.
Corporation Bank, Vijayawada Zone:
District: Guntur, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Krishna.
1. Peon: 11 Posts
2. Housekeeper Cum Peon: 24 Posts
3. Sweeper Posts: 15 Posts
Qualification: 8th Class, 10+2.
Last date for application: 05.01.2016.
Corporation Bank, Hyderabad invites applications for the recruitment of Peon, Housekeeper Cum Peon, Sweeper Posts.
1. Peon: 10 Posts
2. Housekeeper Cum Peon: 01 Post
3. Part-Time Sweeper: 06 Posts
Last date for application: 31.12.2015.
How to Apply: Filled in applications are to be submitted to the concerned address of Zonal Office of the Bank on or before above-mentioned date. Corporation Bank Manager Law Posts
A. For Peons, Housekeeper‐cum Peon(HKP)
Age Limit: The candidates shall be in the age group of 18 to 26 years as on the date of notification. For the following candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed as under:
(a) For SC/ST candidates by 5 years; (b) For OBC candidates by 3 years
(c) For Physically Handicapped (PH) persons by 10 years
(d) For Ex-servicemen (EX-SM) by 3 years in addition to the actual period of service rendered in the defense forces.
(e) For candidates who are in the temporary empanelment of Corporation Bank, age will be reckoned with reference to the age as on the date of his/her engagement. (already impaneled candidates as per the then existing guidelines/opportunity given in respect of age are eligible to apply for the post)
(f) For permanent PTS of Corporation Bank who fulfills the eligibility criteria of education qualification for the post of Peon/HKPs, age will be reckoned with reference to the age as on the date of his/her initial engagement as PTS. Also, the upper age limit for such applicants including all relaxations combined together will be 45 years as on the date of initial engagement.
(g) For the personal car drivers of any of the executives provided with Bank’s cars of Corporation Bank, age equivalent to completed years of his continuous engagement as personal car driver of any executives will be given. Also, the upper age limit for such applicants will be 28 years instead of 26 years. (Age relaxation given in (a), (b), (c), (d) above is in addition to those given in (g) above)
Educational Qualification:8th class pass but not have passed 10+2
B. For Part-Time Sweepers (PTS):
Age Limit: The candidates shall be in the age group of 18 to 45 years (including all relaxations combined together) as on the date of notification.
For candidates who are in the temporary empanelment of the Bank, upper age limit will be relaxed as mentioned under Para 2.1 above
Educational Qualification: No minimum qualification but should not have passed 8th Standard.
3. Both 2.1 and 2.2 above: reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PH & EX-SM: As per Govt. guidelines
Since the Peons and PTS have limited work in very small branches, it is proposed to recruit only Housekeepers cum Peons (HKP) for such branches. HKPs have to perform the duties of both Peon & PTS. HKP, for all purposes, in the matter of emoluments, the scale of pay, etc., is equivalent to Peon.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may submit their applications in the format furnished herewith. Candidates are advised to fill all the columns in the application and enclose to the Application self-attested certificates in support of the following information along with two photographs:
(i) Name of the Applicant
(ii) Address Proof
(iii) Date of Birth
(iv) Educational Qualification
(v) Reservation Category
Filled in applications are to be submitted to the below-mentioned address of Zonal Office of the Bank on or before as per announced the Particular Zonal Office. So, please contact the concerned your nearest Zonal Office.
Selection Procedure: The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview. Shortlisting of applications received from the eligible candidates (in response to the paper advertisement/notice displayed in the Notice Board of the Branches/Offices in the District/website and the names received from Employment Exchange) will be done based on first by experience reckoning the date of initial engagement and if no experienced candidates are available, then by seniority in age of the other applicants.
Candidates so shortlisted will be called for Interviews to the extent of 5 times the number of vacancies. Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own cost.
- The applicants should belong to the same District except for permanent PTS/personal car drivers of Executives of the Bank. The permanent PTS and personal car drivers will be considered for the vacancies in the District where they are working irrespective of their native place.
- Candidates who are in the temporary panel of the Bank, permanent PTS and personal car drivers of the Executives of the Bank may furnish the details of experience in the application and enclose necessary proof thereof.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applications received after the last date or applications without the aforesaid information/documents or applications, not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidates in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) or any adverse Police verification report received.
- If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated. The bank reserves the right to cancel the process without assigning any reason.