DACE Civils Coaching Entrance Test 2022 or DACE CET 2022 notification has been released by the Banaras Hindu University on its official website,http://bhuonline.in/. Graduation candidates who are eligible can check details and submit the DACE Civils Coaching CET online application on its registration web portal.
Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence Civils Free Coaching to SC students: The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will play host to the national launch of Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence on April 22, 2022. The centre will be launched by the Social Justice and Empowerment Minister, Government of India. The centres are being launched to provide coaching facilities to scheduled caste (SC) students for civil services examination conducted by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC).
The proposed centre is being set up in 31 central universities from all over the country, Banaras Hindu University, being one of them. The launch programme is scheduled to take place at the Shatabdi Krishi Prekshagrih, Institute of Agricultural Sciences. Vice chancellors of all the other universities, where the centre is to be set up, will also participate. Two MoUs shall also be signed between the Dr Ambedkar Foundation and implementing universities for setting up the centres and Dr Ambedkar Chairs.
Each centre will have 100 seats for coaching and over 33 per cent of total sanctioned seats may preferably be given to eligible female candidates of the scheduled caste (SC) category. As many as three faculty members are to be appointed in each centre. The centres are proposed to have separate classrooms, library, hi-speed WiFi connectivity and other required infrastructure for smooth functioning. For taking admission to the centre to avail coaching, candidates will have to clear an entrance test.
|Name of the Coaching||DACE Civils Free Coaching 2022|
|Title||Apply for the DACE Civils Coaching Entrance Test 2022|
|Subject||BHU released Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence CET 2022 notification|
|Last date to apply||12-07-2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||August 7, 2022|
|DACE CET Admit Card||Download the DACE Civils Coaching Entrance Test Admit Card from here|
Dr Ambedkar Civils Free Coaching 2022 to SC students
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is launching as many as 31 Dr BR Ambedkar Centres of Excellence across India starting from the Banaras Hindu University (BHU). These centres will provide free coaching for Civil Services Examinations to the students from Scheduled Caste Category.
- To be eligible for training under the centres, students will have to pass the DACE CET 2022 (DACE Civils Coaching Entrance test 2022).
- Each Centre will have 100 seats for coaching.
- As many as 33 per cent of total sanctioned seats may preferably be given to eligible female candidates of the SC category.
- Three faculty members will be appointed in each Centre.
- Centres proposed to have separate classrooms, Library, Hi-speed Wi-Fi connectivity and other required infrastructure for smooth functioning.
Vice-Chancellors of all the other universities, where the Centre is to be set up, will also be present on the occasion. Two MoUs will be signed between the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation and implementing universities for setting up the centres and Dr. Ambedkar Chairs. Many universities including Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI), and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) were already offering free coaching for civil services to meritorious students who fall under religious, social, and economic minorities.
UPSC coaching entrance test admit card
Banaras Hindu University, BHU free UPSC coaching entrance test admit card or DACE CET Admit Card will release tomorrow, July 27, 2022. BHU’s Ambedkar Centre of Excellence will be conducting an entrance exam for admission to free Union Public Services Commission Civil Services Exam (UPSC CSE) coaching on August 7, 2022. Scheduled caste candidates who enrolled for BHU IAS free coaching will be able to download their admit card from the official website, bhuonline.in. Candidates will be required to key in their registration ID and Email ID to access the BHU UPSC CSE admit card. BHU has already released the provisional admit card for the DACE Common entrance test 2022 (DACE CET 2022) exam.
BHU IAS coaching entrance exam test will be conducted on August 7, 2022 from 9 am to 11:30 am. Candidates shortlisted for this coaching will be given free coaching for the UPSC CSE preliminary and Mains exam. Students will be taught how to prepare for the exams and will be provided with effective guidelines to crack the exam.
BHU offers free coaching in 100 seats out of which 33% of seats are reserved for women candidates. More than 2000 candidates registered for the BHU UPSC CSE coaching admission for the 2023 batch. Candidates enrolled under this coaching centre will have to attend all the classes. The official statment reads, “The candidates enrolled under this scheme shall have to attend all the classes. In case of remaining absent for more than 15 days without any valid reason, or leaving the coaching midway without prior approval of the competent authority, the total expenditure incurred on the candidate will be recovered from the University/student/candidate concerned.”
Candidates appearing for the exam would be required to carry the admit card along with an ID proof. Upon downloading the admit card from the official website, take a printout and read all important instructions mentioned on the admit card. The Scheme is aimed to establish Dr. Ambedkar Centre For Excellence In 31 Central Universities, One From Every State/UT Of India. Through the scheme, the Centre Shall Empower Scheduled Caste Students In Competitive Exams By Providing The Best And Free Coaching Facilities.
Eligibility Criteria for Students and Selection Procedure for the Free Coaching: In order to be considered for admission into the desired courses/recruitment examinations, candidates must have achieved the required minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. The Scheme is open to only Scheduled Caste students. University shall obtain/verify requisite caste certificate from the concerned candidate /student/ issued by the competent authorities in his/her respective States/UTs or as the case may be.
The coaching benefits under the scheme may only be utilized by a student once regardless of the number of chances that he/she may be entitled to in a particular Competitive Examination. The student must submit to the University an affidavit stating that he/she has not received any monetary benefit from any of the other scheme by Government of India, State/UTs or any funding agency.
The candidates enrolled under this scheme shall have to attend all the classes. In case of remaining absent for more than 15 days without any valid reason, or leaving the coaching midway without prior approval of the competent authority, the total expenditure incurred on the candidate will be recovered from the University/student/candidate concerned.
A total of hundred seats sanctioned for coaching per center. 33% of the total sanctioned seats for coaching may preferably be given to the eligible female candidates of SC category. In case the sufficient number of eligible female candidates do not apply, University may allocate the vacant seats to the male/transgender candidates (SC candidates only).
The concerned University shall widely publicize the scheme through open advertisement and make a public notice for a Common Entrance Test. The student shall be selected through an entrance test conducted by the University as per merit. The University will be required to maintain attendance registers for all candidates enrolled for the coaching classes as well as subject-wise results of practice tests, or any other evaluation.
- Before applying for the admission to the coaching under DACE scheme, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA required.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and identity proof before applying.
- Candidate will be required to produce all original certificates relating to his/ her age, qualification, and caste. at the time of admission. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification his candidature shall be treated as cancelled without any further notice or communication in this regard.
- The University will allocate the examination centre only in Banaras Hindu University.
- The University reserves the right to amend/change/delete/cancel any of the Terms & Conditions/Guidelines at any stage of the selection process. 6. Banaras Hindu University will not provide any hostel facility to the students.
- Duration for the course will be for one year.
- There is no application fee for this examination.
- Selected students can use Internet and library facility of Banaras Hindu University till the duration of the course.
- All candidates willing to seek admission into the free coaching under this scheme, shall have to mandatorily apply online, no other mode of application will be acceptable.
- No application will be entertained after the last date of application.
- No correspondence by the candidates shall be entertained by the Banaras Hindu University in this regard.