AP Medical Education Services has issued the 280 Assistant Professor Posts recruitment notification and online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for filling the Assistant Professors in DME AP and last date to submission of online applications is 15.11.2018. So, AP Medical Education Services invites applications for the direct recruitment of Asst. Professor Posts.
1. Assistant Professors: 280 Posts
2. Department: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology.
3. Qualification: MBBS, MD, MS, MDS, DM, M.Ch, DNB, M.Sc, MDS, D.Sc, Ph.D. with experience.
4. Local Candidate: Candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh only need to apply.
5. Age: Age should be less than 42 years as on 01.10.2018.
6. Selection Process: Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree/ super speciality Examination, Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination, Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions.
7. Apply mode: Online.
8. Online Applications from: 31.10.2018 to 15.11.2018.
Eligibility for Assistant Professors Recruiment:
For Assistant Professors in AP Medical Education Services
Department and Qualification (Must possess)
1. Assistant Professor of Anatomy:
M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy)
2. Assistant Professor of Physiology:
MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med.Physiology) with Ph.D (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med.Physiology) with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology)
3. Assistant Professor of Biochemistry:
M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) /M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with Ph. D. (Med. Biochemistry)/M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry)
4. Assistant Professor of Pharmacology:
MD. (Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc. (MedicalPharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D (Med.Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med.Pharacology).
5. Assistant Professor of Pathology:
M.D.(Pathology) / Ph.D(Pathology)/D.Sc.(Pathology)
6. Assistant Professor of Microbiology:
M.D.(Bacteriology)/ M.D.(Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology)/ Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bact.) with Ph.D.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M. Sc.(Med.Bacteriology) with D.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology) with Ph. D.(Med. Microbiology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Microbiology) with D. Sc.(Med. Microbiology)
7. All other Assistant Professor posts:
MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI.
Age limit for Assistant Professors Recruiment:
1. OC candidate :- Age should be less than 42 years as on 01-10 -2018 (should not have been born before 01-10-1976).
2. SC/ST/BC candidates :- Age should be less than 47 years as on 01 -10 -2018 (should not have been born before 01-10-1971).
3. Ex-service men :- Age should be less than 50 years as on 01.10.2018 (should not have born before 01-10-1968).
Senior Residency is mandatory for all Clinical Specialities: (For pre-clinical, para-clinical & Super Speciality branches, Senior Residency is not required)
1. All Clinical speciality candidates should have completed one year senior residency in concerned speciality in the medical colleges recognised by the MCI.
2. The DNB candidates who have completed the course in an institute recognised by the MCI require one year senior residency in a medical college. The DNB candidates from institutes not recognised by 3. MCI needs to complete 3 years junior residency in addition to one year senior residency after processing DNB.
4. The Senior residency should have been completed before 40 years of age.
Assistant Professors PAY SCALE: Rs. 15600 – 39100 and Academic Gr. Pay of Rs. 7000/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process for Assistant Professors Recruiment:
The selection is as per G.O. Ms. No. 154 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002, G.O. Ms. No. 109 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014, G.O.Ms. No. 153, Fin (HR.I Plg & Policy) and G.O. Ms. No. 199, HM&FW, Dt. 16.10.2018, as follows;
1. Weightage Total Marks: 100
i) 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super speciality Examination.
ii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
iii) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto 15 marks
a) 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area,
b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
iv) There will be no Interview marks.
v) Weightage of contract service will not be counted for those candidates who have already benefited once in getting Govt. service.
2. The decision of the selection committee as per G.O. Ms. No. 109, HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 154, HM & FW (Al) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002 in all aspects and all respects pertaining to application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
3. The selection committee also reserves its rights to alter or modify regarding conditions laid down in the notification for selection and also posts notified.
Application Fee for Assistant Professors Recruiment:
1. OC,&BC candidates :- have to pay Rs. 1500/- through online payment gate way and obtain the printout of filled in application copy.
2. SC,&ST candidates :- have to pay Rs. 1000/- through online payment gate way and obtain the printout of filled in application copy
Required documents for Assistant Professors Recruiment:
The following are the documents to be submitted at the time of certificate verification:
I. S.S.C. certificate (proof of date of birth).
II. Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate. (Proof of local candidates).
III. Marks lists of Post graduation (MD / MS / Mch / DM / DNB / MDS / M.Sc).
IV. Copy of Degree Certificates
2. Post graduation MD / MS / MDS / DNB
3. Super Specialty DM / M.Ch / DNB
4. Others M.Sc / Ph.D /M.D.S/ D.Sc Degree Certificates.
V. Registration of PG / Super-specialty / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
VI. Service certificate (contract) – Doctors who are working on contract service with Govt. should produce service certificate.
VII. Service Certificate (in service) Doctors who are working as Civil Asst. Surgeons in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only.
VIII. Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/ST specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
IX. S.R. Completion certificate.
Steps to Fill Assistant Professors Online application form
Step 1. Fill the Candidates Details
Step 2. Upload the Candidates Photo
Step 3. Fill the Cadidates Personal Details
Step 4. Fill the Candidates PG Details
Step 5. Fill Medical Council Details
Step 6. Fill Candidate Service Details
Step 7. Pay the amount towards Applcation Fee
Online Applications submission from 2.00 PM on 31/10/2018 till 5 PM on 15/11/2018