Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh or DME AP Recruitment 2021 notification has been released on the official website. The recruitment notification has been released for as many as 326 posts of Assistant Professor. Candidates can find details on dme.ap.nic.in. The Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, has given AP DME Assistant Professors Recruitment 2022.
The online application process for the same will begin as per the schedule. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Professors in Andhra Pradesh Medical Education Services through online in the following specialities to work in Government Medical Colleges under the Directorate of Medical Education, A.P.
So, AP Medical Education Services invites applications for the direct recruitment of 326 Asst. Professor Posts. In order to apply for the posts, candidates should not be more than 42 years of age as of November 23, 2021. However, certain age relaxations are allowed. The upper age relaxation for SC, ST candidates is 47 years of age as of November 23, 2021.
- For OC/ BC Candidate: Rs 1500
- For SC/ ST Candidate: Rs 1000
- Payment Mode: Through SB collect
- For OC: Not have completed 42 Years
- For SC/ ST/ BC: Not have completed 47 Years.
- For Ex-Service Man: Not have completed 50 years.
|Assistant Professors||326 Posts|
|Department||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology.|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD, MS, MDS, DM, M.Ch, DNB, M.Sc, MDS, D.Sc, PhD with experience.|
|Local Candidate||Candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh only need to apply.|
|Age||Age should be less than 42 years|
|Selection Process||Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree/ super specialty Examination, Weightage for No. of years since passing the qualifying examination, Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions.|
|Online Applications from||09-12-2021|
Eligibility for Assistant Professors Recruitment:
For Assistant Professors in AP Medical Education Services
Department and Qualification (Must possess)
1. Assistant Professor of Anatomy: M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D. (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy)
2. Assistant Professor of Physiology: MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med.Physiology) with Ph.D. (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med.Physiology) with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology)
3. Assistant Professor of Biochemistry: M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) /M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with Ph. D. (Med. Biochemistry)/M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry)
4. Assistant Professor of Pharmacology: MD. (Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc. (MedicalPharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D (Med.Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med.Pharacology).
5. Assistant Professor of Pathology: M.D.(Pathology) / Ph.D(Pathology)/D.Sc.(Pathology)
6. Assistant Professor of Microbiology: M.D.(Bacteriology)/ M.D.(Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology)/ Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bact.) with Ph.D.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M. Sc.(Med.Bacteriology) with D.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology) with Ph. D.(Med. Microbiology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Microbiology) with D. Sc.(Med. Microbiology)
7. All other Assistant Professor posts: MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI.
Senior Residency is mandatory for all Clinical Specialities: (For pre-clinical, para-clinical & Super Speciality branches, Senior Residency is not required)
- All Clinical speciality candidates should have completed a one-year senior residency in the concerned speciality in the medical colleges recognized by the MCI.
- The DNB candidates who have completed the course in an institute recognized by the MCI require a one-year senior residency in a medical college. The DNB candidates from institutes not recognized by 3. MCI needs to complete 3 years of junior residency in addition to a one-year senior residency after processing DNB.
- The Senior residency should have been completed before 40 years of age.
Assistant Professors PAY SCALE: Rs. 15600 – 39100 and Academic Gr. Pay of Rs. 7000/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process for Assistant Professors Recruitment:
The selection is as per G.O. Ms. No. 154 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002, G.O. Ms. No. 109 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014, G.O.Ms. No. 153, Fin (HR.I Plg & Policy) and G.O. Ms. No. 199, HM&FW, Dt. 16.10.2018, as follows;
1. Weightage Total Marks: 100
i) 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
ii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
iii) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions up to 15 marks
a) 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area,
b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
iv) There will be no Interview marks.
v) Weightage of contract service will not be counted for those candidates who have already benefited once in getting Govt. service.
2. The decision of the selection committee as per G.O. Ms. No. 109, HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 154, HM & FW (Al) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002 in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
3. The selection committee also reserves its rights to alter or modify regarding conditions laid down in the notification for selection and also posts notified.
Required documents for Assistant Professors Recruitment:
The following are the documents to be submitted at the time of certificate verification:
- SSC. certificate (proof of date of birth).
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate. (Proof of local candidates).
- Marks lists of Post graduation (MD / MS / Mch / DM / DNB / MDS / M.Sc).
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Post-graduation MD / MS / MDS / DNB
- Super Specialty DM / M.Ch / DNB
- Others M.Sc / Ph.D /M.D.S/ D.Sc Degree Certificates.
- Registration of PG / Super-specialty / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Service certificate (contract) – Doctors who are working on contract service with Govt. should produce a service certificate.
- Service Certificate (in-service) Doctors who are working as Civil Asst. Surgeons in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/ST specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
- SR Completion certificate.
Steps to Fill Assistant Professors Online application form
- Go to the official website, dme.ap.nic.in.
- Candidates should now click on the notification that says, “Notification for Direct Recruitment of Assistant Professors & Lateral Entry – November -2021.”
- A new window would open up.
- Candidates should now click on Apply Online.
- Candidates should note that they have to first register with their Name, Mobile Number, Email Id.
- Following this, candidates can fill the application form.
- Candidates should click a copy of the application form for future reference.