The Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, has given AP DME Assistant Professors Recruitment 2020. The online application process for the same will begin from June 19, 2020, and the last date to apply online is July 18, 2020.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Professors in Andhra Pradesh Medical Education Services through online in the following specialities to work in Government Medical Colleges under the Directorate of Medical Education, A.P.
So, AP Medical Education Services invites applications for the direct recruitment of 737 Asst. Professor Posts.
- Assistant professors by direct recruitment – 442 vacancies
- Assistant professors by way of lateral entry – 295 vacancies
Assistant Professor Qualification Details
- Anatomy – M.S/ MD (Anatomy)/ MBBS with M.Sc / M.Sc with Ph.D / M.Sc with D.Sc (Medical Anatomy)
- Physiology – MD/ MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology)/ M.Sc with Ph.D/ M.Sc with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology)
- Biochemistry – M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc./M.Sc with Ph.D/ M.Sc with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry)
- Pharmacology – MD. (Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc / M.Sc with Ph.D/ M.Sc with D.Sc (Med.Pharmacology).
- Pathology – M.D/ Ph.D/ D.Sc.(Pathology) Microbiology M.D/ MBBS with M.Sc, M.Sc with Ph.D, M.Sc with D.Sc (Relevant Discipline)
- Other posts – MD/ MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB
- For OC/ BC Candidate: Rs 1500
- For SC/ ST Candidate: Rs 1000
- Payment Mode: Through SB collect
Age Limit (as on 01-06-2020)
- For OC: Not have completed 42 Years (not have been born before 01-06-1978)
- For SC/ ST/ BC: Not have completed 47 Years (not have been born before 01-06-1973)
- For Ex-Service Man: Not have completed 50 years (not have been born before 01-06-1970)
|Assistant Professors||737 Posts|
|Department||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology.|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD, MS, MDS, DM, M.Ch, DNB, M.Sc, MDS, D.Sc, PhD with experience.|
|Local Candidate||Candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh only need to apply.|
|Age||Age should be less than 42 years|
|Selection Process||Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree/ super specialty Examination, Weightage for No. of years since passing the qualifying examination, Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions.|
|Online Applications from||From June 19 to July 18, 2020.|
Eligibility for Assistant Professors Recruitment:
For Assistant Professors in AP Medical Education Services
Department and Qualification (Must possess)
1. Assistant Professor of Anatomy:
M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D. (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy)
2. Assistant Professor of Physiology:
MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med.Physiology) with Ph.D. (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med.Physiology) with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology)
3. Assistant Professor of Biochemistry:
M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) /M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with Ph. D. (Med. Biochemistry)/M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry)
4. Assistant Professor of Pharmacology:
MD. (Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc. (MedicalPharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D (Med.Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med.Pharacology).
5. Assistant Professor of Pathology:
M.D.(Pathology) / Ph.D(Pathology)/D.Sc.(Pathology)
6. Assistant Professor of Microbiology:
M.D.(Bacteriology)/ M.D.(Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology)/ Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bact.) with Ph.D.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M. Sc.(Med.Bacteriology) with D.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology) with Ph. D.(Med. Microbiology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Microbiology) with D. Sc.(Med. Microbiology)
7. All other Assistant Professor posts:
MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI.
Age limit for Assistant Professors Recruitment:
1. OC candidate:- Age should be less than 42 years.
2. SC/ST/BC candidates:- Age should be less than 47 years.
3. Ex-servicemen:- Age should be less than 50 years.
Senior Residency is mandatory for all Clinical Specialities:
(For pre-clinical, para-clinical & Super Speciality branches, Senior Residency is not required)
1. All Clinical speciality candidates should have completed a one-year senior residency in the concerned speciality in the medical colleges recognized by the MCI.
2. The DNB candidates who have completed the course in an institute recognized by the MCI require a one-year senior residency in a medical college. The DNB candidates from institutes not recognized by 3. MCI needs to complete 3 years of junior residency in addition to a one-year senior residency after processing DNB.
4. The Senior residency should have been completed before 40 years of age.
Assistant Professors PAY SCALE: Rs. 15600 – 39100 and Academic Gr. Pay of Rs. 7000/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process for Assistant Professors Recruitment:
The selection is as per G.O. Ms. No. 154 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002, G.O. Ms. No. 109 HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014, G.O.Ms. No. 153, Fin (HR.I Plg & Policy) and G.O. Ms. No. 199, HM&FW, Dt. 16.10.2018, as follows;
1. Weightage Total Marks: 100
i) 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
ii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
iii) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions up to 15 marks
a) 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area,
b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
iv) There will be no Interview marks.
v) Weightage of contract service will not be counted for those candidates who have already benefited once in getting Govt. service.
2. The decision of the selection committee as per G.O. Ms. No. 109, HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 154, HM & FW (Al) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002 in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
3. The selection committee also reserves its rights to alter or modify regarding conditions laid down in the notification for selection and also posts notified.
Application Fee for Assistant Professors Recruitment:
1. OC,&BC candidates:- have to pay Rs. 1500/- through the online payment gateway and obtain the printout of filled in application copy.
2. SC,&ST candidates:- have to pay Rs. 1000/- through the online payment gateway and obtain the printout of filled in application copy
Required documents for Assistant Professors Recruitment:
The following are the documents to be submitted at the time of certificate verification:
I. S.S.C. certificate (proof of date of birth).
II. Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate. (Proof of local candidates).
III. Marks lists of Post graduation (MD / MS / Mch / DM / DNB / MDS / M.Sc).
IV. Copy of Degree Certificates
2. Post-graduation MD / MS / MDS / DNB
3. Super Specialty DM / M.Ch / DNB
4. Others M.Sc / Ph.D /M.D.S/ D.Sc Degree Certificates.
V. Registration of PG / Super-specialty / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
VI. Service certificate (contract) – Doctors who are working on contract service with Govt. should produce a service certificate.
VII. Service Certificate (in-service) Doctors who are working as Civil Asst. Surgeons in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only.
VIII. Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/ST specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
IX. S.R. Completion certificate.
Steps to Fill Assistant Professors Online application form
Step 1. Fill the Candidates Details
Step 2. Upload the Candidates Photo
Step 3. Fill the Candidates Personal Details
Step 4. Fill the Candidates PG Details
Step 5. Fill Medical Council Details
Step 6. Fill Candidate Service Details
Step 7. Pay the amount towards Application Fee
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details