DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2023 or DMHO Hyderabad notification 2023 will be released by the District Medical and Health Office, Hyderabad on its official website, hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
Hyderabad DMHO is responsible for overseeing the healthcare services in the district. They are responsible for providing quality healthcare to the citizens, and ensuring that all health-related services are accessible to everyone.
Recently, the DMHO Hyderabad has announced a recruitment drive for various positions within the organization. These positions include: Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, ANM/MPHA, Data Entry Operator, Epidemiologist, Medical Officer and other Posts
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill vacancies in various health centers and hospitals across the district. This is a great opportunity for individuals with the relevant qualifications and experience to join the DMHO and contribute to the betterment of healthcare services in Hyderabad.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should have passed their GNM/ B.Sc (Nursing) and should be registered with the Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council.
- Lab Technician: Candidates should have completed their Intermediate and have a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Pharmacist: Candidates should have completed their Intermediate and have a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- ANM/MPHA: Candidates should have completed their ANM/MPHA course and should be registered with the Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates should have completed their Intermediate and have a certificate in computer application.
DMHO Hyderabad recruitment 2023
|Name of the recruitment||DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the DMHO Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||The office will release Hyderabad DMHO Recruitment 2023|
|No of Posts||509 Posts.|
|Applying Mode||Online mode|
|Offline||For applying, visit the DMHO Hyderabad Office|
The selection process for these positions will be based on the candidates’ qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
Interested candidates can apply for these positions by visiting the official website of the DMHO Hyderabad and submitting their applications online. The last date to apply for these positions is yet to be announced.
The District Medical and Health Office, DMHO Hyderabad will issue time to time an Employment notification on its web portal for recruitment of various posts: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM), Staff Nurse, Accountant/Clerk, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Medical Officer Posts.
And after, the office will incite online or offline applications from the eligible candidates for this recruitment. So, Candidates interested in latest Government Jobs in Hyderabad, they can use the Opportunity of District Medical and Health Office Hyderabad Recruitment.
Candidates who are applying for the DMHO Recruitment 2023 of Hyderabad can check the following vacancy details. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up. certain Medical Officers and paramedical posts temporarily for a year period of (01) year (or) till the actual need ceases on contract basis under N H NI under the control of the DM&I-10, Hyderabad. Details are as follows:
- Epidemiologist: 69 Posts (Multi-Zone Level Post)
- MEDICAL OFFICER: 88 posts (Zonal Level Post)
- STAFF NURSE: 05 posts (District Level Post)
- PHARMACISTS: 59 posts (District Level Post)
- LAB TECHNICIAN:: 284 posts (District Level Post)
- MPHA(F)/ANMs: 04 Posts (State Level Post)
All the applicants are hereby directed to submit their applications along with necessary scanned copies of documents through the following online portal addresses.
Remuneration per month:
- Epidemiologist: Rs.100,000.
- Medical Officers: Rs. 40,000.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 23,000.
- Lab Technicians: Rs. 17,000.
- Pharmacists: Rs. 21,000.
- MPHA / ANM: Rs. 21,000.
Post wise Educational Qualifications
1. Medical Officer(Full Time): MBBS; registered with AP /TS Medical Council
2. ANM: A) SSC; B) 18 months MPHW (F) Training Certificate recognized by AP/TS Nursing and Midwives Council OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW (F) Course and have completed one-year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR)
Completed one-year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai. C) Physical fitness for camp life
3. Staff Nurse:
A) GNM (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing)
B) Registered with AP/ TS Nursing Council
B) DMLT or B.SC(LT) from recognized institutions
C) Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board
B) D. Pharmacy
6. Accountant cum Clerk: B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers
7. Epidemiologist: MBBS Master’s Degree in Public Health (M) Passage, Council Recognition. Those with at least three years of experience are eligible.
Age Limit: (As on July 2023): Between 18 – 44 years. The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on July 2016 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S. Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years.
ii. For ex-servicemen 3 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Method of recruitment: Recruitment shall be made by the District Selection Committee for the District Health Society. The recruitment process will be on a temporary basis. Candidates are selected based on age and Academic talent.
- The recruitment process is done by the District Selection Committee.
- The committee, chaired by the District Collector, consists of four other members.
- The selection process is for 100 marks.
- 80 Marks for Candidate Academic Talent and 10 marks for age.
- In this process, a list of candidates will be prepared based on the marks received by the candidate
Selections will be done based on the following criteria: a. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age.
b. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with the above criteria and displayed on the website for transparency and also for calling objections. c. The selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
For example…..Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 marks will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks.
The age will be reckoned as on July 2023. (Example 1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on July 2023, he will be awarded 1.0 mark; Example 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on July 2023, he will be awarded 6.0 marks; Example 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on July 2016, he will be awarded 10.0 marks).
Hyderabad DMHO Recruitment Online Apply
The Telangana State Government’s Hyderabad District Medical Health Office has issued a notification announcing the appointment of medical staff. Applications are required for the recruitment of the Epidemiologist, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist and MPHA ANM Vacancy.
Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents through registered post to the District Medical and Health Officer, Hyderabad.
Step by step applying procedure: a. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from the official website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
b. Filled in the application form shall be submitted in person or through registered post to O/o the District Medical & Health Officer, Hyderabad. Applications that are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. A person can apply for more than one district. d. Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the Application form should be orderly.
List Certificates (Certificates enclosed with application form): Self-attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form.
1. Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent Examination
2. Intermediate or 10 + 2 Examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks Memos of all the years (Qualifying Examination)
5. Registration Certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / MRO concerned.
7. Study Certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private study
residence certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO concerned.
8. PH Certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH quota.
9. Relevant certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Serviceman Quota
10. (1) Photographs duly pasted on the application form.
11. Acknowledgment Card in duplicate.
Instructions for Filling the Online Application Form: Keep the following certificates and/or details ready as the details are mandatory during filling the Online Application Form:
- Please read the Notification thoroughly.
- Passport size Photograph along with Signature as a single file in JPG format. The file should be below 100 KB.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate. The File should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- Community Certificate (Not Applicable for OC candidates). The File should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- The Qualifying Examination Marks memos of all the Years/Consolidated Marks Memo and Degree Certificate as a Single PDF File. The File size should be below 3 MB. Ensure the percentage of marks are excluding of Languages …. if any.
- TS Council Registration Certificate. The file should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- Bonafide / Study Certificates as a single PDF file (1st Class to 7th Class). The File size should be below 3 MB.
- Other Certificates like PH, Ex-Service Person etc. as applicable.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile number, E-mail id.