DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020, The District Medical and Health Office, Hyderabad has issued an Employment Notification in July 2020 and DMHO Hyderabad has announced the Advertisement to fill 509 Vacancies of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM), Staff Nurse, Accountant/Clerk, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Medical Officer Posts.
The DMHO Hyderabad is inviting Offline Applications from the Eligible Candidates for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020. So, Candidates interested in Latest Government Jobs in Hyderabad, they can use the Opportunity of District Medical and Health Office Hyderabad Recruitment 2020.
The Offline Applications of DMHO Hyderabad ANM Recruitment 2020 is available up to 04th July 2020. The Complete No. of Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, of DMHO Hyderabad Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 has given below. For More Details of DMHO Hyderabad Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 refer to the official website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
DMHO Hyderabad recruitment 2020
|Recruitment Name:||DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020|
|Department||District Medical & Health Office (DMHO Hyderabad)|
|No of Posts||509 Posts.|
|Post Names||ANM, Staff Nurse, MO, Lab Technician, Pharmacists, Accountant cum Clerks|
|Applying Mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date for application submission||Available Now|
|Last date for receipt of applications||04.07.2020.|
|Age Limit||Refer Below.|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Merit List. Candidates are selected based on age and Academic talent.|
Candidates who are applying for the DMHO Recruitment 2020 of Hyderabad can check the following vacancy details. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up. certain Medical Officers and paramedical posts temporarily for a year period of (01) year (or) till the actual need ceases on contract basis under N H NI under the control of the DM&I-10, Hyderabad. Details are as follows:
- Epidemiologist: 69 Posts (Multi-Zone Level Post)
- MEDICAL OFFICER: 88 posts (Zonal Level Post)
- STAFF NURSE: 05 posts (District Level Post)
- PHARMACISTS: 59 posts (District Level Post)
- LAB TECHNICIAN:: 284 posts (District Level Post)
- MPHA(F)/ANMs: 04 Posts (State Level Post)
All the applicants are hereby directed to submit their applications along with necessary scanned copies of documents through the following online portal addresses from 28.06.2020. Last date for submission of applications 04.07.2020 before 5.00 pm.
Remuneration per month:
- Epidemiologist: Rs.100,000.
- Medical Officers: Rs. 40,000.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 23,000.
- Lab Technicians: Rs. 17,000.
- Pharmacists: Rs. 21,000.
- MPHA / ANM: Rs. 21,000.
Post wise Educational Qualifications
1. Medical Officer(Full Time): MBBS; registered with AP /TS Medical Council
2. ANM: A) SSC; B) 18 months MPHW (F) Training Certificate recognized by AP/TS Nursing and Midwives Council OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW (F) Course and have completed one-year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR) completed one-year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai.C) Physical fitness for camp life
3. Staff Nurse:
A) GNM (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing)
B) Registered with AP/ TS Nursing Council
B) DMLT or B.SC(LT) from recognized institutions
C) Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board
B) D. Pharmacy
6. Accountant cum Clerk: B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers
7. Epidemiologist: MBBS Master’s Degree in Public Health (M) Passage, Council Recognition. Those with at least three years of experience are eligible
(Ason 01.07.2020): Between 18 – 44 years. The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2016 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S. Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years.
ii. For ex-servicemen 3 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Method of recruitment:
Recruitment shall be made by the District Selection Committee for the District Health Society. The recruitment process will be on a temporary basis. Candidates are selected based on age and Academic talent.
- The recruitment process is done by the District Selection Committee.
- The committee, chaired by the District Collector, consists of four other members.
- The selection process is for 100 marks.
- 80 Marks for Candidate Academic Talent and 10 marks for age.
- In this process, a list of candidates will be prepared based on the marks received by the candidate
Selections will be done based on the following criteria:
a. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age.
b. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with the above criteria and displayed on the website for transparency and also for calling objections.
c. The selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
For example…..Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 marks will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks.
The age will be reckoned as on 1.7.2020. (Example 1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on 1.7.2020, he will be awarded 1.0 mark; Example 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 1.7.2020, he will be awarded 6.0 marks; Example 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 10.0 marks).
How to Apply:
The Telangana State Government’s Hyderabad District Medical Health Office has issued a notification announcing the appointment of medical staff. Applications are required for the recruitment of the Epidemiologist, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist and MPHA ANM Vacancy. The total number of posts is 509.
Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents through registered post to the District Medical and Health Officer, Hyderabad. Step by step applying procedure:
a. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from the official website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
b. Filled in the application form shall be submitted in person or through registered post to O/o the District Medical & Health Officer, Hyderabad. Applications that are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. A person can apply for more than one district.
d. Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the Application form should be orderly.
List Certificates (Certificates enclosed with application form):
Self-attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form.
1. Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent Examination
2. Intermediate or 10 + 2 Examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks Memos of all the years (Qualifying Examination)
5. Registration Certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / MRO concerned.
7. Study Certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private study
residence certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO concerned.
8. PH Certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH quota.
9. Relevant certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Serviceman Quota
10. (1) Photographs duly pasted on the application form.
11. Acknowledgment Card in duplicate.
Instructions for Filling the Online Application Form:
Keep the following certificates and/or details ready as the details are mandatory during filling the Online Application Form:
- Please read the Notification thoroughly.
- Passport size Photograph along with Signature as a single file in JPG format. The file should be below 100 KB.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate. The File should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- Community Certificate (Not Applicable for OC candidates). The File should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- The Qualifying Examination Marks memos of all the Years/Consolidated Marks Memo and Degree Certificate as a Single PDF File. The File size should be below 3 MB. Ensure the percentage of marks are excluding of Languages …. if any.
- TS Council Registration Certificate. The file should be in JPG format and file size should be below 1 MB.
- Bonafide / Study Certificates as a single PDF file (1st Class to 7th Class). The File size should be below 3 MB.
- Other Certificates like PH, Ex-Service Person etc. as applicable.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile number, E-mail id.
Important Dates for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment
- Last date for receipt of DMHO Hyderabad applications: 04.07.2020.
- The provisional merit list will be displayed on 27.02.2020.
- Final merit list will be displayed on 06.03.2020.
- The Selection list will be displayed on 09.03.2020.