The District Medical and Health Office, Hyderabad has issued an Employment Notification in January 2017 and DMHO Hyderabad has announced the Advertisement to fill 671 Vacancies of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM), Staff Nurse, Accountant/Clerk, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Medical Officer Posts. The DMHO Hyderabad is inviting Offline applications from the Eligible Candidates for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017. So, Candidates interested in Latest Government Jobs in Hyderabad, they can use the Opportunity of District Medical and Health Office Hyderabad Recruitment 2017.
The Offline Applications of DMHO Hyderabad ANM Recruitment 2017 is available up to 02nd February 2017. The Complete No. of Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, of DMHO Hyderabad Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 has given below. For More Details of DMHO Hyderabad Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 refer to official website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
Mahabubnagar Medical Officer,ANM,Staff Nurse,Pharmacist,Lab Technician,Accountant Posts 2016
DMHO Hyderabad recruitment 2017
Recruitment name: DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
Department: District Medical & Health Office (DMHO Hyderabad)
No of Posts: 671 Posts.
Post Names: ANM, Staff Nurse, MO, Lab technician, Pharmacists, Accountant cum Clerks
Applying Mode: Offline.
Starting Date for application submission: Available Now
Last date for receipt of applications: 02.02.2017.
Official Website: www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
Age Limit: Refer Below.
Job Location: Telangana State
Job Category: State Government Job.
Selection Mode: Merit List
District Medical & Health Office Hyderabad ANM Staff Nurse Jobs Vacancy Details
Candidates who are applying for the DMHO Recruitment 2017 of Hyderabad can check following vacancy details.
No of Vacancies: 671 Vacancies.
Post wise vacancy details:
1. Medical Officer (Part Time): 85 Posts
2. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 176 Posts
3. Staff Nurse: 160 Posts
4. Lab Technician: 80 Posts
5. Pharmacist: 85 Posts
6. Accountant cum Clerk: 85 Posts
Remuneration per month:
1. Medical Officer (Part Time): Rs.33,000/- P.M
2. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: Rs.10,000/- P.M
3. Staff Nurse: Rs.14,190/-
4. Lab Technician: Rs.9,000/-
5. Pharmacist: Rs.10,000/
6. Accountant cum Clerk: 85 Posts
Post wise Educational Qualifications
1. Medical Officer(Full Time): MBBS ; registered with AP /TS Medical Council
B) 18 months MPHW (F) Training Certificate recognized by AP/TS Nursing and Midwives Council OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW (F) Course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR) completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai.
C) Physical fitness for camp life
3. Staff Nurse:
A) GNM (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing)
B) Registered with AP/ TS Nursing Council
B) DMLT or B.SC(LT) from recognized institutions
C) Must be registered with the Para Medical Board
B) D. Pharmacy
6. Accountan cum Clerk: B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2016): Between 18 – 44 years.
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2016 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S. Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years.
ii. For ex-service men 3 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Method of recruitment:
1. Recruitment shall be made by the District Selection Committee for the District Health Society.
Selections will be done based on the following criteria:
a. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age.
b. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on website for transparency and also for calling objections.
c. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
For example…..Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 marks will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks. The age will be reckoned as on 1.7.2016. (Example 1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 1.0 mark; Example 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 6.0 marks; Example 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 1.7.2016, he will be awarded 10.0 marks).
How to Apply: Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all relevant documents through registered post to the District Medical and Health Officer, Hyderabad. Step by step applying procedure:
a. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
b. Filled in application form shall be submitted in person or through registered post to O/o the District Medical & Health Officer, Hyderabad. Applications which are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. A person can apply for more than one district.
d. Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the Application form should be orderly.
List Certificates(Certificates enclosed with application form):
Self attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form.
1. Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent Examination
2. Intermediate or 10 + 2 Examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks Memos of all the years (Qualifying Examination)
5. Registration Certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / MRO concerned.
7. Study Certificates for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and inncase of Private study
residence certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO concerned.
8. PH Certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH quota.
9. Relevant certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
10. (1) Photographs duly pasted on the application form.
11. Acknowledgment Card in duplicate.
Important Dates for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment
- Last date for receipt of DMHO Hyderabad applications: 02.02.2017.
- Provisional merit list will be displayed on 27.02.017.
- Final merit list will be displayed on 06.03.2017.
- The Selection list will be displayed 09.03.2017.