DRDO JRF & RA Posts Recruitment 2021: Defence Research and Development Organization, DRDO invites applications from candidates to apply for JRF & RA posts. Candidates who are interested in the post can apply through offline mode. The details are available on the official site of DRDO at drdo.gov.in. The last date to apply is June 14.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)’s lab Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) has invited application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. The eligible and interested applicants who desire to pursue defence related research as JRF can apply for DRDO DRDL Recruitment 2021 in the prescribed applications format till June 14 on the official website.
One of the premiere labs of DRDO, the DRDL is situated in Hyderabad and is engaged in the research and development of missile systems for Indian Armed Forces. This recruitment drive will fill up posts of JRF and RA in the organisation. These fellowships are available initially for a period of two years, at a monthly stipend of Rs.31,000/- per month for JRF and Rs.54000/- per month for RA.
DRDO DRDL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility: JRF (Mechanical Engineering) – The job seekers must have passed the B.E/B.Tech with First class in Mechanical Engineering with valid GATE score or the candidates should have cleared M.E/M.Tech with first class in mechanical engineering from UGC recognized university and B.Tech/B. E (Mechanical Engineering) with first class from UGC recognized university.
JRF (Aeronautical/Aerospace) : The candidate should have passed the B.E/B.Tech with First class in Aeronautical/Aerospace with valid GATE score or they should have passed M.E/M.Tech with first class in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering from UGC recognized university and B.Tech/B.E (Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering) from UGC recognized university.
The upper age limit is 28 years, however, age relaxation has been provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
How to apply for DRDO DRDL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of DRDO
- On the homepage, click on “What’s all new”
- Download and take a print out of the document containing the application form for the recruitment of JRF
- Fill the application form and send the duly completed applications available along with self-attested copies of required documents addressed to “The Director, DRDL, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, Kanchanbagh PO, Hyderabad – 500058”
On the top of the cover of the envelope, the candidates have been asked to write in a bold letter “APPLICATION FOR JRF RECRUITMENT”.
Salary: The selected candidates will get a gross salary of up to Rs 31,000 plus HRA as per DRDO Rules
Eligibility, vacancy break up and other details provided here. House Rent Allowance is also admissible as per rules. Applications are invited from candidates possessing below mentioned qualification.
No. of Fellow ships, Subject/ Discipline and Qualification
1. JRF Agricultural Science: Essential: M.Sc. in Horticulture/Vegetable Science /Agronomy/Soil Science in first division with NET qualification.
2. JRF Microbiology: Essential: M.Sc. in Microbiology in first division with NET qualification.
3. JRF Biotechnology: Essential: M. Sc. in Biotechnology in first division with NET qualification.
Essential: M.E./M.Tech. in Biotechnology in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
4. JRF Botany: Essential: M. Sc. in Botany in first division with NET qualification.
5. JRF Chemistry: Essential: M.Sc. in Chemistry in first division with NET qualification.
6. RA Chemistry: Essential: PhD in Chemistry Desirable: Experience in analytical Chemistry and handling of modern analytical instruments
7. RA 01 Renewable Energy: Essential: PhD in Renewable Energy Desirable: Experience in the field of biomass gasification, bio-methanation, industrial application, thermochemical conversion, green diesel chemistry.
* Number of fellowships may increase or decrease without prior notice.
JRF: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification & Age Limit: 1. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
JRF: Candidates who will apply for the post should have M.Sc in respective discipline in first division with NET qualification. The upper age limit should be 28 years of age.
RA: Candidates should have PhD degree in respective discipline. The upper age limit should be 35 years of age.
Upper Age Limit: 28 years for JRF and 35 years for RA as on last date of receipt of application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC as per Government of India orders.
Candidates will have to send the filled up application form to Director, Defence Institute of BioEnergy Research, DIBER, Goraparao, P.O. Arjunpur, Haldwani 263139 (Uttarakhand) before the last date. For related details, candidates can visit the official site of DRDO.
Place of work: Candidates have to serve DIBER Field Station Auli (Joshimath) in Distt Chamoli, Field Station Pithoragarh, DIBER project site Secunderabad and DIBER HQ, Haldwani.
Last Date of Application: Application with complete bio-data should reach Director, Defence Institute of Bio Energy Research (DIBER), Goraparao, P.O. Arjunpur, Haldwani 263139 (Uttarakhand), by 15 January 2020
Necessary Certificates: Candidates MUST produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview; otherwise they would NOT be allowed to appear for interview. Candidates are requested to bring one photo Identity Card issued by any Govt. Department in original like Aadhar card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID etc. at time of interview.
Selection Process: DRDO JRF & RA Posts Recruitment: Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the selection committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Number of fellowships may increase or decrease without prior notice.
Note: It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
Opening date of application: October 19, 2020
Closing date of application: January 15, 2020
Send a crossed Indian Postal Order of 10/- drawn in favour of CDA (R&D), New Delhi payable at SBI Main Branch, Haldwani along with the application (Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment).