DUET 2022 would be conducted for for DU UG, PG and PhD Admissions and Students who want to join various UG/PG courses can apply online through the official site of Delhi University at du.ac.in. Delhi University Admission 2022 registration portal has been started. The whole admission process will be conducted online. The students who aspire to take admission into Delhi University are visiting the official website of the DU Admission http://admission.uod.ac.in – du.ac.in.
NTA, has released the examination dates for DUET 2022. The admission test will be held on September 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and October 1, 2021. Further, the registration process for Delhi University Post Graduate, MPhil/PhD courses will begin today. Candidates who wish to apply can do the same by visiting the official websites of Delhi University, or NTA.
DU Admission 2022 – There are two types of admissions in DU – entrance-exam based and merit-list based. The DU entrance exams are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The information regarding the NTA DU Entrance Exams 2022 has been released on the official website of Delhi University – du.ac.in and NTA – nta.ac.in.
DU Admission Registration schedule
|Post Graduate Programmes||Monday, July 26, 2021 to August 21, 2021|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes||Monday, July 26, 2021 to August 21, 2021|
|Under-Graduate Programmes||Monday, August 02, 2021 to August 31, 2021|
DU Admissions Fee Detail: For merit-based courses, the fee is INR 250 and for entrance test based course the application fee of IR 750 is being charged by the varsity. In case any student cancels his/her admission the fee of INR 1000 is charged.
The varsity would expectedly announce the cut-offs by the end of July or early August, as per UGC exam and admission guidelines. This year the varsity would not have trails for sports and Extra-Curricular activities (ECA) due to the pandemic. The admission will be on the basis of NCC and NSS and not on the basis of the ECA certificates as no trails will be conducted.
For merit-based admission, the Delhi University will release five qualification cutoffs this year. The registration portal for both entrance exam based and merit-based admissions will be the same.
As per the official notice released by NTA, the examination schedule for DUET would be displayed on the official website of NTA or on the official website of DU only. Therefore, students are requested to keep an eye on both nta.nic.in and du.ac.in for regular updates.
How to apply for DUET 2022:
NTA has started the registration process for DUET 2022 for UG, PG, and PhD courses. Students willing to apply for Delhi University Entrance Test can apply online through the official site of DU at du.ac.in.
- Visit http://www.du.ac.in/ website
Candidates need to visit the http://www.du.ac.in/ website by entering address in your browser device. The Delhi University Official website will be opened.
- Click on the Admission Link
On the home page of University website, click on the admission link. Then, Admission web page https://admission.uod.ac.in/ will be displayed.
- Click on UG or PG or M.Phil/Ph.Ed Admission Link
When reach the DU Admission web page, candidate click on the particular link of UG or PG or M.Phil/Ph.D Admission. A new UG Admission page or PG Admission Page or M.Phil/Ph.D will appear on the screen.
- Login in on the admission page
Enter the registration details or the login details on login web page.
- Fill the application
Candidates need to fill in the application form with all required details and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Click on Submit button
After payment of application fee. submit your application.
- Download application
When submit the application form, you can download the submitted application form and take a print it. Candidates are requested to keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Delhi University registration process 2022:
Delhi University has started the much-awaited online admission process for undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and MPhil /PhD programmes. All the candidates can apply for Delhi University (DU) Admissions 2022 on the official website. The last date to fill the online admission form is different for all courses. Candidates need to visit the DU website for important dates.
Courses through entrance exams
- BA (H) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- BBA Financial Investment Analysis
- BTech Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations
- BA (H) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- BSc in Physical Education, Health Education, and Sports
- BA (H) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism
- Master of operational Research
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc/MSc-PhD combined degree course biomedical science
- MA, MSc environmental science
- MA Lifelong LEarning and extension
- MA East Asia Studies
- MA Japanese
- MA Social Work
- MA Journalism
- MSc Mathematics Education
- MA Linguistics
- MA Russian Students
- MSc Bio-Physics
- MTech Microwave Electronics
- MSc Genetics
- MSc Informative
- MA in Buddhist Studies
List of documents required for DU Admissions 2022:
All the applicants will need scanned copies of the certificates on the basis of which they wish to claim DU admission:
- Class 10 certificate and mark-sheet.
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet.
- Relevant reservation certificate issued by competent authority
- OBC- Non-Creamy Layer certificate (for OBC candidates).
- EWS Certificate (on applicability)
- Self-attested copies of requisite certificates for admission under sports/ ECA category
- Link of the uploaded clip for admission against music
- Photo identity card (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport or School Identity Card)
|DUET Admission||DU Admission Website|
|DU UG Admissions 2022||https://ugdadmission.uod.ac.in/|
|DU PG Admissions 2022||https://pgadmission.uod.ac.in|
|DU MPhil/PhD Admissions 2022||https://phdadmission.uod.ac.in|