DUET 2020: Apply Online for DU UG, PG and PhD Admissions. Delhi University Admission 2020 registration portal has been started. The whole admission process will be conducted online.
The students who aspire to take admission into Delhi University are visiting the official website of the DU – du.ac.in.
The University of Delhi has extended the last date for online registration for various programs under DU Admission 2020. Students who will apply for various UG/PG courses can apply online till July 18, 2020. Candidates can apply through the official site of Delhi University at du.ac.in.
DU Admission 2020 – There are two types of admissions in DU – entrance-exam based and merit-list based. The DU entrance exams are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The information regarding the NTA DU Entrance Exams 2020 has been released on the official website of Delhi University – du.ac.in and NTA – nta.ac.in.
Delhi University, DU has extended the registration process for the DU admissions 2020 on the official website du.ac.in. All those who wished to apply can do it now as soon as possible. The process would end on July 31, 2020. The varsity extended the registration dates keeping in mind the recent CBSE results release.
DU Admissions 2020 Fee Detail: For merit-based courses, the fee is INR 250 and for entrance test based course the application fee of IR 750 is being charged by the varsity. In case any student cancels his/her admission the fee of INR 1000 is charged.
DU Admissions 2020 List of documents
- Certificate and mark-sheet of Class 10
- Class 12 mark sheet
- OBC- Non-Creamy Layer certificate (for OBC candidates)
- EWS Certificate (on applicability)
- ECA/Sports categories certificates (upload self- attested copies)
The varsity would expectedly announce the cut-offs by the end of July or early August, as per UGC exam and admission guidelines. This year the varsity would not have trails for sports and Extra-Curricular activities (ECA) due to the pandemic. The admission will be on the basis of NCC and NSS and not on the basis of the ECA certificates as no trails will be conducted.
For merit-based admission, the Delhi University will release five qualification cutoffs this year. The registration portal for both entrance exam based and merit-based admissions will be the same.
The National Testing Agency, NTA, has started the online registration process for Delhi University Entrance Exam. The registration process for UG, PG, and PhD courses in Delhi University began on June 20, 2020.
As per the schedule, the last date of the registration process for DUET 2020 is July 18, 2020. Students who wish to apply for Delhi University Entrance Test, DUET, are requested to visit the official website of DU. i.e. du.ac.in and submit their online registration forms.
As per the official notice released by NTA, the examination schedule for DUET 2020 would be displayed on the official website of NTA or on the official website of DU only. Therefore, students are requested to keep an eye on both nta.nic.in and du.ac.in for regular updates.
Steps to apply for DUET 2020:
NTA has started the registration process for DUET 2020. The registration process for UG, PG, and PhD courses began on June 20 and would end on July 18, 2020. Students willing to apply for Delhi University Entrance Test can apply online through the official site of DU at du.ac.in.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Delhi University, i.e. du.ac.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on UG or PG or PhD links
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen
- Step 4: Students have to enter the registered email id and password
- Step 5: Complete the captcha verification
- Step 6: Fill up the application form
- Step 7: Click on the submit option
Candidates are requested to keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Previously, the registration process was scheduled to begin in April, however, due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the process was postponed.
Delhi University registration process 2020:
Delhi University has started the much-awaited online admission process for undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and MPhil /PhD programmes. All the candidates can apply for Delhi University (DU) Admissions 2020 on the official website.
The last date to fill the online admission form is different for all courses. Candidates need to visit the DU website for important dates.
Courses through entrance exams
- BA (H) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- BBA Financial Investment Analysis
- BTech Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations
- BA (H) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- BSc in Physical Education, Health Education, and Sports
- BA (H) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism
- Master of operational Research
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc/MSc-PhD combined degree course biomedical science
- MA, MSc environmental science
- MA Lifelong LEarning and extension
- MA East Asia Studies
- MA Japanese
- MA Social Work
- MA Journalism
- MSc Mathematics Education
- MA Linguistics
- MA Russian Students
- MSc Bio-Physics
- MTech Microwave Electronics
- MSc Genetics
- MSc Informative
- MA in Buddhist Studies
List of documents required for DU Admissions 2020-21:
All the applicants will need scanned copies of the certificates on the basis of which they wish to claim DU admission:
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Relevant reservation certificate issued by competent authority
- Self-attested copies of requisite certificates for admission under sports/ ECA category
- Link of the uploaded clip for admission against music
- Photo identity card (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport or School Identity Card)
|DUET admissions||DU Admissions Website|
|DU UG Admissions 2020||ug.du.ac.in|
|DU PG Admissions 2020||pgadmission.du.ac.in|
|DU MPhil/PhD Admissions 2020||phdadmission.du.ac.in/|