Department of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad has given the English Language Proficiency Course Admissions 2020 notification on March 3 and Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested Secondary Grade Teachers (SGTs) who working in Telangana Govt Schools.
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Telangana in collaboration with Azim Premji University (APU) is introducing a nine-week certificate course “English Language Proficiency course” in a blended mode (I.e., Face to Face and Online) in order to enhance the English language proficiency among secondary grade teachers working in Government Primary Schools.
The interested Government Secondary Grade Teachers may visit the official web site of TS SCERT: https://scert.telangana.gov.in and submit their application from 05-03-2020 onwards. Only one teacher from each primary school will be considered. Further, the first 1000 applications received will be admitted into the present batch.
English Language Proficiency Course Application will be available from 05-03-2020 at 11:00 am onwards.
How to Apply for English Language Proficiency Course Admissions
- First, visit the SCERT Telangana Official Website.
- Search for the link of English Language Proficiency Course Admissions Link.
- English Language Proficiency Course Admissions Web Portal will open.
- In this web portal, click on the ELP Course Online Application Form and it will open.
- In this ELP Course Online Application Form, fill the details in the required fields.
- Submit the Online application form and download it.
- Take a print and preserve it future need
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details