FADEE 2022 is a Fine Arts Design Entrance Test 2022 for JNAFAU Admissions, Submit Online Application Form till the deadline. Fine Arts And Design Entrance Test 2022 Online Application Form @ JNAFAU. Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, located at Mahaveer Marg, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
This examination is the prerequisite for admission into four year Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses offered in the constituent institutions of JNAFAU namely, College of Fine Arts and School of Planning & Architecture, respectively for the academic year 2022-2023.
FINE ARTS AND DESIGN ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2022: JNAFA University is conducting Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination 2020 for admission into BFA and B. Design courses offered in the Constituent colleges for the academic year 2021-22.
JNAFAU Notification for Fine Arts and Designs Admissions 2022: An organization set up to promote the arts locally, it has gradually grown into a university. This is Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, located at Masab Tank, Hyderabad. It has released Fine arts and Design Entrance Examination Notification for admission to various courses
Fine Arts Design Entrance Test 2021 notifications, JNAFAU Online Application Form, Exam Time Table. Entrance dates, exam pattern, syllabus, last date for apply online and Fee details given here.
JNAFA University is conducting Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination (FADEE) for admission into BFA and B. Design courses offered in the Constituent colleges for the academic year 2022-23.
*Fine Arts is a course that can be studied by those who are creative and interested in the arts. Various institutions offer bachelor’s courses in this field. Among them is Jawaharlal Nehru University of Architecture and Fine Arts (JNAFAU) in Hyderabad.
Recently the announcement for these university admissions was made. Inter passers can apply. Seats are allocated according to the talent shown in the exam.
Those who have the skill to indulge in amazing creativity and artwork may prefer to enroll in Fine Arts courses. Employment opportunities can be acquired with UG courses. Can join PG if interested.
It is possible to choose specialization courses in the relevant fields through higher education. The duration of Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) courses is four years. You can join MFA courses for a period of two years after BFA.
These courses are useful for self-employed and working in any company. Software and multinational companies offer opportunities depending on the field of study. Opportunities are available in art studios, advertising companies, graphic, printing, publishing, fashion companies, electronics, textile industries, film and theater, multimedia, animation, etc.
They can showcase their talents in art galleries. Opportunities are everywhere for those who have done photography. Most people earn a lot of money through freelancing and self-employment (running a workshop). They have job opportunities in endowment and archeology.
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad offers BFA courses in Painting, Applied Arts, Sculpture, Photography and Animation. Taken into the courses with the talent shown in the exam. A sample questionnaire is placed on the website. Through it one can come to an understanding on the topics that need to be tested and prepared. *
Eligibility For Fine Arts & Design Entrance Examination:
Eligibility for admissions into the under graduate 4 year courses, is as follows: The tuition fee to be paid at the time of admission is subject to any changes proposed by Fee Regulation Committee of the State/MDC/EC
|Name of the Course||Qualification||Regular Intake||SSS Intake||Duration of the Course||Regular Tuition Fee||SSS Tuition Fee|
|Bachelor of Fine
I. Applied Arts
|Intermediate or Equivalent||35|
|4 years||Rs. 10,000/- Per annum||Rs. 45,000/-|
|V. Photography||Intermediate or Equivalent||30||15||4 years||Rs. 10,000/- Per annum||Rs..45,000/- Per annum|
|Bachelor of Design (Interior Design)||Intermediate or Equivalent||60||4 years||Rs.45,000/– Per annum|
FADEE Exam Pattern:
|B.F.A ( Painting, Sculpture, Applied Art, Animation )|
|Paper A ( Object Drawing )||100||90 Minutes|
|Paper B (Memory Drawing Colouring)||100||90 Minutes|
|Paper C (Objective Type Paper)||50||50 Minutes|
|Paper D ( Composition & Visual Communication )||100||90 Minutes|
|Paper E ( Objective type paper)||50||50 Minutes|
|B.Design (Interior Design)|
|Paper F||200||180 Minutes|
Syllabus for FADEE
- Paper A 1. Object Drawing ( For candidates applying for admission to Animation , Applied Art, Painting, & Sculpture)
- 2. Time: 90 Minutes Marks: 100
- 3. A single object will be placed in front of the candidates and they will be required to draw and render it in pencils by observation, without the use of ruler or any mechanical devices.
- 5. Size: ¼ size of crystal drawing paper sheet.
- Paper B: 1. Memory drawing colouring (For candidates applying for admission to Animation, Applied Art, Painting, & Sculpture)
- 2. Time: 90 Minutes Marks: 100
- 3. Drawing from memory: day to day life, consisting of human form, engaged in any activity, surrounded by nature, animals, birds and manmade or natural environment.
- Examples: 1) Potter at the wheel under a tree with an animal near by 2) Vegetable or fruit market 3) Railway station 4) Bus stop 5) Roadside vendors etc.
- 4. Skills to be tested: a) Painting skills b) Handling of water color medium c) Choice of colour scheme d) Application methods e) Compositional sense and perspective of landscape and tonal values f) Use of simple transparent technique on water color sheet.
- 5. Size: ¼ size of water colour sheet (Handmade or crystal paper sheet) Note: No choice will be given.
- Paper C 1. Common Objective Type Paper (For candidates applying for admission to Animation, Applied Art, Painting & Sculpture)
- 2. Time: 50 Minutes Marks: 50
- 3. The paper will consist of 50 multiple choice questions in the following pattern: a) GK & Current Affairs : 15 Questions b) English : 15 Questions c) General Art Oriented : 20 Questions
- Paper D 1. Composition & Visual Communication (for candidates applying for admission to Photography)
- 2. Time: 90 Minutes Marks: 100
- 3. The paper consists of three parts: a) Tests drawing and compositional skills b) Rendering in lead pencils to give effect of light and shade. c) Completing a given diagram by adding and drawing appropriate objects.
- 4. Skills to be tested: a) Drawing skills b) Compositional sense c) Understanding of the form, volume and surface textures of the object d) Ability to create a three dimensional effect on a two dimensional surface, through light and shade with lead pencils of various grades eg. HB, 2B, 4B, 6B etc.
- Paper E (For candidates applying for admission to Photography) (Objective Type Paper)
- 1. Time: 50 Minutes Marks: 50
- 2. The paper will consist of 50 multiple choice questions in the following pattern: d) GK & Current Affairs : 15 Questions e) English : 15 Questions f) General Art Oriented : 20 Questions
- Paper F: (For candidates applying for admission to Interior Design) 1. Time: 180 Minutes Marks: 200
- 2. The paper consists of six parts: a) G K & Current affairs (20 marks) b) General arts ( 20 marks) c) Communication Skills (50 marks) e) memory drawing: 30 Marks f) Colour Co-ordination: 30 marks
Fee: Rs.600/- for SC/ST Candidates and Rs. 1200/- for Other Candidates
FADEE Exam Schedule
|B.F.A (Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture & Animation)||02-07-2022||10:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|B.F.A (Photography)||02-07-2022||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|B. Design (Interior Design)||03-07-2022||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
How to Apply
JNAFA University, Hyderabad is conducting Entrance Examination for Admissions into the Four Year Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design Courses, offered for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply may fill the application forms online for each course separately by visiting the University Website www,inafau.ac.in or wwwinafauadmissions.corn. Registration fee of Rs.1,200/- (Rs.600/- in case of SC/ST candidates) has to be paid online only. Kindly note that the application form and fee payment has to be submitted online only.