APPSC Group Services Exams Free Coaching 2020 notification would be released under Vidyonnati Scheme. APPSC Group I, Group II, Group III Exams Free Coaching Admissions under Vidyonnati Scheme.
AP State Kapu Welfare and Development Ltd has given the Free coaching admission notification for APPSC Group I, II & III Examinations under Vidyonnati Scheme and Kapu Corporation Study Circle invite the online application forms through online mode from the eligible candidate for giving free coaching.
So, Applications are invited for imparting free coaching for APPSC Group I, II & III Examinations from Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari candidates.
APPSC Group Services Exams Free Coaching 2020 (Vidyonnati Scheme):
Free coaching for APPSC Group I Exams under Vidyonnati Scheme: Kaapu Corporation is going to give Free Coaching to Students for Group I Posts Recruitment Exam. An entrance examination will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students.
The applicant should belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities and BC communities. Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login website. An entrance exam will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the 1500 students.
Group 2 Online Free Coaching announcement:
Group II Exams Online free coaching should be started in every day through Online Live Teleconference to be conducted in Hyderabad Study Circle. Interested and eligible candidate may contact to the following address.
• Financial Assistance for coaching will be provided for selected candidates which will be credited directly to the institutes account.
• Financial Assistance towards Books, Stationary, Boarding and Lodging expenses @ Rs. 8,000/- will be credited to the Beneficiaries account as a onetime grant. This will be credited on furnishing of course completion certificate and on the candidate achieving 90% attendance per month.
• The Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
• The applicant should belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari sub-castes of Andhra Pradesh.
• GajulaBalija and SettiBalija communities from Rayalaseema region are also eligible.
• TurpuKapu and GajulaKapu communities are not eligible.
• Applicants from Reddy community from Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapuramu and Kurnool Districts with Kapu Caste certificates issued by Tahsildhar are not eligible.
• The Annual Income limit of the family will be Rs. 6.00 lakhs or below.
• Candidates holding White Ration card are also eligible.
• The Applicant should not have availed himself/ herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
Application Procedure for APPSC Group Services Exams Free Coaching 2020 (Vidyonnati Scheme):
• Eligible candidates should fill their application online in the prescribed format.
• Applicant should upload the scanned copies of the self-attested copy of the following documents.
1. Income Certificate
2. Aadhar card of the applicant
3. Caste certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Date of Birth proof (SSC Certificate or Date of Birth certificate issued by Gram Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation.
5. Education qualification certificates as per the eligibility prescribed by APPSC.
6. Passbook details of Savings Bank account in any Nationalized Bank (Account must be in the name of Applicant)
7. Passport size photograph.
Selection and Scheme execution process:
• 1800 candidates for coaching to Group-II and 2500 candidates for coaching Group-III will be sponsored by the Corporation to the empanelled institutes.
• Candidates may choose institutions of their choice among the empanelled institutions.
• Candidates will be sponsored on first come first serve basis after certificates verification.
• Candidates certificates will be verified by the corporation before sponsoring them to institutes for coaching.
• Bio-metric attendance shall be uploaded by the empanelled institutes for monitoring by the corporation.
• Software does not allow for registration by the candidates already applied for other coaching programmes under vidyonnati. Interested candidates applied for other coaching programmes under vidyonnati earlier can apply for this coaching (except selected civils coaching candidates) subject to clearance by the Corporation. They may send request mail to cancel earlier registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates applied for Police Constables recruitment and non-selected civils coaching candidates can apply for this programme by using edit option given.