How to Apply for Free Coaching to TS Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment, The TS BC Study Circle has given Free Coaching to TS Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment 2020 notification and Free Coaching will be provided to the candidates who are preparing for the TS Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment (GTR).
The Society of Gurukul Education Institutions of Mahatma Jyotibhapule will give free training to the candidates who are competing in the Teacher Recruitment Examination. Eligible BC, SC, and ST candidates are requested to apply for Free Coaching to TS Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment through online mode by February 12.
TREIRB will give Notification for Residential Teachers’ Recruitment(RTR) for BC Residential Schools. TSPSC will be conducting the examinations in two stages, Preliminary (Screening Test) and Main Examination.
1. The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.50 Lakhs per annum for Rural areas and Rs.2.00 Lakhs per annum for Urban areas.
2. Reservation to Physically challenged is 3% and for women, it is 33 1/3% of the total trainees selected in each center.
3. The candidate must upload Graduation Certificate, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, SSC Memo, Nativity Certificate, Aadhar Card, Acknowledgement of REIS notification.
4. A person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching.
5. The candidates who availed the free coaching previously in any of the (10) TSBC Employability Skill Development & Training Centres are not eligible.
6. (a) Hyderabad Centre will be allotted to candidates of Hyderabad District and Ranga Reddy Dist.
(b) Other erstwhile Districts: Mahabubnagar, Sangareddy & Siddipet (Medak Dist.), Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Khammam, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Warangal coaching will be given to candidates of their native of erstwhile Districts.
Selection Process: The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Graduation Examination/reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circles.
Necessary documents for Uploading:
The candidate must upload
1. Graduation Certificate,
2. Caste Certificate,
3. Income Certificate,
4. SSC Memo,
5. Nativity Certificate,
6. Aadhar Card,
7. Acknowledgment of REIS notification.
The Government of Telangana, under BC Welfare Department through TSBCESDTC, has decided to impart Free Coaching for TS Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment to BC Students in the 11 BC Study Circles/centers.
TS BC Study Circles Features:
1. Well, Qualified faculty will be selected to impart coaching to the candidates.
2. Free study material will be provided to the students during the coaching program.
3. Weekly, Monthly tests will be conducted to evaluate the performance of the students during the coaching program.
4. Total Number of candidates for each center is (100) Candidates.
5. The candidate will be provided lunch and Tea and book fund @ Rs.1000/- to each candidate.
6.Lunch / Tea snacks @ Rs. 40/- each on working days.
How To Apply: To avail of this free coaching, interested BC students are advised to apply online here and choose the nearest coaching center.
Online applying link: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/Index.do
BC Free Coaching web portal: http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in
How to Apply for Free Coaching to TS Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment:
- First, visit the official website of TS BC Welfare Department
- In this home page, click on the Free Coaching to TS Gurukulam Recruitment
- Then, TS BC Study Circle online applying web portal will open
- Now, click on the Online application form link
- Then, Telangana State Study Circle (Backward Classes Welfare Department) – Admission into Free Coaching to Recruitment of Gurukulam Teachers (GTR) in MJPTBWREIS) – Online Registration Form will open.
- Fill the PERSONAL DETAILS in Section I
- Provide the Address details for Communication in Section II
- Enter the Academic Details in Section III
- Upload the scanned documents inSection IV
- Once verify all details in the filled application form
- Finally, click on the submit button and the application would be submitted successfully.
- Download the application form and Take a print.
- Preserve the application form for future correspondence.
All the documents should be in*.jpg OR *.jpeg OR *.gif OR *.pdf format and size not be more than 1 MB per document. Information provided must match with the certificate scanned which will be verified at the time of admission.
Important dates: Hurry up! Apply online now.
1. Submission of online applications start: from 18-01-2020
2. Last date for submission of applications: 12-02-2020
3. Selected Candidates list on 13-02-2020.
4. The Coaching starts from 17-02-2020.
11 Free coaching centres: Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahboob Nagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Warangal and Jogulamba Gadwal. For further details and Registration guidelines, the candidates are advised to visit the website. The candidate may contact their respective district Study Circles
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details