GO.60 Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Birthday Celebration(Jayanthi) Declared as AP State Function: G.O.RT.No.60; Dated: 09-04-2015:: Government of Andhra Pradesh, BC Welfare Department – Andhra Pradesh – State Function – Conducting of 189th Birthday Celebration (Jayanthi) of Mahatma Jyothiba Phule as State Function on 11.4.2015 – Orders – Issued
- G.O.Rt.No.6631, GA (Political) Dept., dated: 19.11.2008.
- From the Commissioner (FAC), BCW, AP., Hyd Lr.No. B1/900, 2015, Dated: 25.3.2015.
- Govt. Memo. No. 575/B/A2/2015, BCW (B) Dept., dated: 4.4.2015.
- From the Commissioner (FAC), BCW, A.P., Hyd Lr. No. B1/ 900/2015-2, Dated: 06.04.2015.
In the reference 1st read above , the State Government declared the Birthday Celebration (Jayanthi) of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule falling on 11th April as “ State Function”.
- In the reference 3rd read above, Government have accorded permission to the Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare, AP., Hyderabad to conduct the 189th Jayanthi of Mahatma Jyothiba Phule on 11.4.2015 as State Level Function at Guntur .
- In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad in the letter 4th cited, Government after careful examination of the entire matter hereby decided to conduct 189th Jayanthi Celebrations of Mahatma Jyothiba Phule on 11-04-2015 at Guntur Head Quarters and the celebrations will be organised and conducted by the District Collector, in view of the limited time available since it may not be feasible to organize the celebrations by the committee as was done earlier.
- The Commissioner of Backward Classes Welfare (FAC), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad and the Collector of Guntur shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.