GO.60 Implementation of RSBY in Telangana by Co-branding RSBY

Implementation of RSBY: Government of Telangana State, Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department: Aarogyasri Health Care Trust – Implementation of RSBY in the State of Telangana – Co-branding of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) with Aarogyasri Scheme – Administrative Sanction accorded – Orders – Issued.

Reference:
From the Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No.AHCT/46/P&C-TS(RSBY)/2015, dt: 8-5-2015.

In the reference read above, the CEO, AHCT, Hyderabad has informed that, for restructuring / redesigning of RSBY, the following are the sailent features with regard to implementation of RSBY in state of Telangana by Co-branding RSBY with Aarogyasri Scheme.

In state of Telangana, RSBY Scheme covers a population of 22.02 lakh families calculated based on 2011-12 BPL Population percentage as per Tendulkar Methodology – 21.9%. The Scheme provides benefit coverage for 1090 Secondary Care procedures. The financial coverage is upto Rs.50,000/- per family / year. Co- branding of schemes

The Committee noted that while RSBY is a centrally sponsored scheme with 75 % funding from Central government and remaining 25 % from the States, the State Governments had a rather limited role to play. Limited involvement of the States has impacted the implementation of the Scheme. States such as Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh exited RSBY to start their own scheme. Some states also have parallel schemes, for example the Aarogyasri in A.P.

The Committee felt that the state with parallel schemes needs to be provided with an option for Co-branding it was also noted that the maximum cap on the premium is Rs.750 per family per annum. This cap would continue. However the states are free to top with their own resource. In such situations, the share of the Central Government would remain limited to cap of Rs.750 and would be reimbursed on receipt of audited accounts from the concerned State.

Government after careful examination of the matter hereby order that, RBSY cardholders will be the part of AHT Scheme as the Govt. of India is willing to fund only 22.02 lakh families of 84.40 lakh families covered by AHT Scheme and it is desirable to extend all the procedures to 84.40 lakh families covered by AHT and these increased procedures are diagnostic and secondary care in nature and can be performed in Government Hospitals which includes the Primary Health Centers, Area Hospitals, District Hospitals and other Government institutions.

Government also order that, the RSBY+AHT scheme total procedures be extended to all the beneficiaries of RSBY and AHT and the increased procedures over and above the AHT procedures are reserved to Government Hospitals only.

The CEO, AHCT, Telangana, Hyderabad is hereby permitted to implement RSBY by co-branding it with Aarogyasri Scheme and AHCT to set as implementing agency for co-branded scheme as recommended by RSBY and he shall take necessary action accordingly with the co-ordination of the DPH&FW, Telangana, D.M.E., Telangana, Commissioner, TVVP.

The DPH&FW, Telangana, DME, Telangana, Commissioner, TVVP are directed to co-ordinate with the CEO, AHCT, Telangana, Hyderabad for implementation of RSBY Scheme in the State of Telangana. This order issues with concurrence of Finance (EBS.V) Department, TSS, Hyderabad vide their U.O.No.7895/253/A1EBS.V/15, Dated: 07-07-2015.

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

12th Model Paper 2022 | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2021 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | BSNL TeleServices | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|

Leave a Comment