GO.78 TS PRC 2015 Conveyance Charges to Employees under Civil Services, G.O.MS.No.78 Dated:14-05-2015: Government of Telangana, Finance Department, Conveyance Charges – Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules – Recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Orders -Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.107, Finance (TA) Department, dt:07-04-2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt:18-03-2015
According to Rule 51f Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996 “No journey is reckoned as a journey on tour that does not reach a point outside a radius of more than eight kilometers from headquarters.
But a Government employee travelling on duty within eight kilometers of his headquarter s, is entitled to recover the actual amounts which he may spend in payment of ferry and other tolls and fares for journeys by railway or other public conveyance.” GO.78 TS PRC 2015 Conveyance Charges
(i) When a journey by public conveyance is not possible within the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, Government employee may claim actual charges incurred subject to the limit of Rs.1.00 per kilometer and Rs.6.25 ps each way. However, in the case of journeys by Government employees to go to the High Court, the Administrative Tribunal and other Courts and to the Government Pleaders’ offices, the maximum amount permissible is Rs.20/- per day.
(ii) The payment of Conveyance charges is not admissible f or attending office early and staying late and also for attending office o n holidays.
- Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing t e Revised Pay Scales 2015 to the State Government Employees vide Government order second read above.
- The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, has reviewed the payment of conveyance charges to the Government Servants for the journeys performed by them in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad on official duty and for visiting the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabadand and the Administrative Tribunal an d other Courts and the offices of the Government Pleaders’ for official purposes. The PRC recommended for enhancement of the present ceiling in respect of journeys to High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad/APAT/Governme nt Pleaders’ office from Rs.50/- to Rs.75/- for each trip and from Rs.25/- to Rs.40/- each way in respect of other journeys made in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
- After careful examination of the matter, Government having accepted the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, hereby order that:
i) When a journey by public conveyance is not possible within the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, Government employee may claim actual charges incurred subject to the limit at Rs.2.25 per kilometer subject to maximum of Rs.40/- each way.
ii) In the case of journeys by Government employees to go to the High court of Judicature at Hyderabad, APAT and other Courts and to the Government Pleaders’ Offices, the maximum amount permissible shall be Rs.75/- per each trip subject to a ceiling of 20 trips per month or a maximum of Rs.1500/- per month.
- In respect of the Court Masters / Personal Secretaries to the Hon’ble Judges of High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, Hon’ble Chairman / Vice Chairman and Members of A.P.A.T. for their visits made to the residences of Hon’ble Judges, Hon’ble Chairman and Members on official work they are eligible to be paid at the rate of Rs.110/- for each trip with an outer limit of Rs.4400/- per month.
- The rates prescribed in this Order will be effective from 01.05.2015 i.e., for the journeys performed on or after 01.05.2015.
- Necessary amendments to the Telangana Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules shall be issued in due course.