Guidelines to Mandal Educational Officers on Engaging of Academic Instructors for the year 2020-21.
- Only candidates are eligible with B.Ed to work as Academic instructors.
- The services of Academic instructors may be engaged for 4 months only i.e., from December 2013 to March 2014.
- The services of Academic Instructors may be terminated immediately as and when the regular teachers are posted or on 31.03.2014 whichever is earlier.
- The honorarium of Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- The DSC 1998 qualified candidates may be given preference.
- The Mandal Educational Officer shall give a press note stating that the eligible candidates to work as Academic Instructors shall submit applications in the concerned MRCs.
- If local candidates with B.Ed qualification are available in a habitation they shall be given priority to engage them as Academic Instructor without considering Mandal merit.
- If more no. of eligible candidates are available in the prescribed roster point. A merit list shall be prepared to take the marks in academic and professional qualifications in the ration of 50:50 and the candidates shall be selected based on the merit.
- As per G.O.Ms. No. 90, Dated. 04.08.2009 Academic instructors may be engaged from the open category if the candidates are not available in the reserved category.
- The Mandal Educational Officer shall communicate the list of selected candidates to the concerned SMCs for engaging in Academic instructors. The Headmaster of the nearby school shall be given the responsibility to coordinate with the SMC concerned in engaging the Academic Instructors in respect of the schools where there is no regular teacher.Engaging of Academic Instructors
- All the Academic Instructors shall open bank accounts in any Nationalized bank and furnish the name of the bank with the account number to the concerned Mandal Educational Officers.
- All the Mandal Educational Officers shall furnish the attendance details of Academic Instructors working in their concerned Mandals to DPO, RVM by the 2nd of every month without fail.
Engaging of Academic Instructors