Gujarat Class 10 Registration 2024 or Gujarat SSC Registration 2024 notification will be released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on its official website, https://www.gsebeservice.com/.
Students who are studying 10th class and who will be appeared the board examinations should register as per the schedule on its web portal.
The GSHSEB will commence the registration process for the SSC class 10 exam on its Student Examination Registration web portal.
The students can check details and can complete the Gujarat 10th Class Exam Registration with required information.
SSC Examination Registration is mandatory for all the 10th class students who will be appearing for Gujarat Board annual exams.
All the details regarding the exam registration dates, exam fees and the process will be available on the official website as soon as it is released.
The Gujarat SSC board exams are likely to be conducted in March 2024. The details provided at the time of registration will be mentioned in the Gujarat 10th Class admit card, hence students shall fill these details carefully.
GSEB SSC Registration 2024
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has started the online registration process for the GSEB Class 10 board examination 2024 for regular candidates.
For the GSEB SSC exam in 2024, students have the option to complete their registration by visiting the official website, gseb.org.
Students, including those in various categories like Regular, Repeater, Special, GSOS Regular, GSOS Repeater, and Sanskrit Pratham for Class 10, must complete the application process and fee payment online for the upcoming March 2024 public examination.
|Name of the registration||Gujarat 10th Class Registration 2024|
|Title||Complete the Gujarat Class 10 Registration 2024|
|Subject||November 11, 2024|
|SSC Exam Dates||March 2023|
|Registration deadline||November 11, 2023|
Schools will be able to fill the forms through the Gujarat Student Exam Registration with regular fees. Students appearing in the state SSC board exams will be allowed to submit their exam forms before the exam begins. The written exams for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) will be conducted in the month of March.
The exams will be conducted in two shifts – 10:30 am to 2 pm in the morning and 3 pm to 6:30 pm in evening. Candidates can check the datasheet on the official website.
Documents Required for Gujarat SSC Registration
Candidates should ensure that they have all of the relevant documents before beginning the Gujarat 10th exams application process. Original documents should be scanned properly.
Also, students must only upload documents in the requested format. The following is the list of documents required for Gujarat SSC registration process:
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth/ Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Address Details
- Valid Email ID
- Payment Reference ID
- Certificate for the Special Reservation Category (if applicable)
- Certificate of Caste (if any)
- Certificate of Physical Impairment (if applicable)
- Photograph of the student (passport size) and a scanned copy of the student’s signature
- Details about your educational background
- Information about the Student Bank
- Parents’ Names
Steps to complete Gujarat 10th Class exam Registration 2024?
Gujarat SSC application form can be accessed from the official website of the board. Regular students can register through their respective schools only.
Here are the steps that are needed to be followed by the schools to complete the GSEB SSC application process
- SSC students need to visit the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on its official website, https://www.gsebeservice.com in your device web browser.
- On the home page, click on the Online Student Exam Registration 10th (SSC) link. You will be redirected to a new Student Examination Registration web page.
- Once you reach the SSSC 10th standard registration web page, login using the asked credentials.
- Key in the required details for login. Fill in the application form with the required information, and pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form. Download and save the application form page for future reference.