GUJCET Admit Card 2022 or GUJCET Hall Ticket 2022 would be released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar on its entrance test web portal after completion of registration process. Candidates who have registered for the Common Entrance Test can check details and download the admit card by using login details.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test, Gujarat CET 2022 Exam date is likely to be released soon by the exam conducting authority. Students seeking admission in engineering and pharmacy undergraduate course can get more details on GUJCET 2022 on the official website, gujcet.gseb.org.
The entrance exam is expected to be held on August 6th, 2021 in offline mode. The information brochure is expected to be released soon. Students can keep a check on the official web page shared above to get more updates on GUJCET 2022 date. The GUJCET scores will be used for admission in engineering and pharmacy courses offered by the institutes in Gujarat. The admit cards are expected to be released in the first week of August.
|Name of the admit card||GUJCET Admit Card 2022|
|Title||Download GUJCET Admit Card 2022|
|Subject||GSHSEB will released GUJCET 2022 Admit Cards|
|GUJCET Exam Date||April 18, 2022|
|Admit Card||GUJCET Admission Card|
GUJCET Exam Details
- The GUJCET 2022 exam, to be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- This entrance exam is a gateway to admissions in degree and diploma programmes in Engineering and Pharmacy courses amongst the state’s institutes.
- The syllabus of GUJCET aligns with the NCERT curriculum, set for higher secondary classes.
- There are four main subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- The question paper will be in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- For engineering aspirants, the question paper will have questions based on topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For pharmacy courses, the questions will be Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There will be 120 questions in total in the paper.
- For each subject there will be 40 questions.
- One mark will be allotted for every correct answer. 0.25 marks will get deducted for every wrong answer.
- Students must be careful of the negative marking pattern while answering the questions, as 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
How to download GUJCET Hall Ticket 2022?
Gujarat Common Entrance Test, GUJCET Admit Card 2022 has been released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, GSEB. The examination to be held in offline mode. Students appearing for this examination can get more information from the official website, gseb.org. GUJCET Admit Card can be downloaded by entering candidate’s mobile number or e-mail ID and date of birth or application number registered in the application form. Steps to download admit card is shared below.
- Visit the gujcet.gseb.org website
Students who have registered for GUJCET examination, can visit the official website of Gujarat Common Entrance Test, gujcet.gseb.org.
- Click on the GUJCET Hall Ticket
On the home page of GUJECT website, click on the GUJCET Hall Ticket link. Then Admission Card downloading web page will appear.
- Enter you details
On the admission card login web page, Enter your registered Mobile Number or Email Id, which you have given while filling up GUJCET 2022 form, Enter your date of birth or GUJCET Application Form no and Enter captcha code in the require fields.
- Click on Hall Ticket button
After entering all the login details, candidates can click on 'Search Hall Ticket button' to get hall ticket.
- Download Hall Ticket
When you click on the Hall Ticket button, your hall ticket will be opened in your device screen and download the admission card.
- Print Hall Ticket
After downloading the hall ticket, open your hall ticket and check your details. Take a print and carry into the exam hall on the exam day.
GUJCET Exam Date
- GUJCET, the compulsory common entrance test to avail admissions to degree, diploma courses in engineering and pharmacy courses after completion of Class 12, will be held on April 18 in the state.
- The timing for the examination will be 10am to 4pm.
- There will be three papers for four subjects: physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics. Physics and chemistry papers will be combined and the duration of that paper will be 120 minutes, while the duration for the remaining two papers will be 60 minutes each. Every subject will have 40 OMR questions.
Important Instructions to students
- Candidates appearing in GUJCET 2022 examination will have to download their Admission Card from the Board’s website gujcet.gsebht.in or gsebht.in.
- GUJCET Admit Card is a mandatory document to appear for the examination.
- The students must carry their GUJCET admit card along with a photo ID proof to the exam centre, failing to which the entry will be restricted.
- Also, keeping the security and safety measure in check, the students need to additionally carry sanitizer, mask and hand gloves to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- To avoid any delay, students are advised to reach the examination centre as per the time mentioned on their admit cards.
- Any electronic device will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
GUJCET Answer Key and Result Information
- The board will release the GUJCET answer key after the Gujarat CET examination.
- The students will be able to calculate their probable scores by downloading the answer key.
- The result of GUJCET 2022 is likely to be declared in May.
- A merit list will be released by the authority on the website after the result announcement.
- Students will get selected for the next counselling process after qualifying the entrance test with a weightage of 40 per cent to the marks in the entrance test and 60 per cent weightage to Class 12 marks.
GUJCET Exam pattern
This GUJCET exam will have different sections – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. All questions will be MCQs and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
|Physics and Chemistry||120 minutes|
It must be noted that GUJCET is conducted for admissions to engineering and pharmacy courses offered by the colleges of Gujarat. Hence, those willing to get admissions in engineering courses will give first two papers.
FAQs on GUJCET Admit Card
How to download GUJCET Admit Card?
Candidates can download the GUJCET Admit Card from the official website https://gujcet.gseb.org/.
When will be conducted the GUJCET?
GUJCET will be conducted on April 18, 2022.
Why should we write the GUJCET
We should appear the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for admission to degree and diploma programmes in Engineering and Pharmacy courses in the state’s institutes.