Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will release GUJCET 2021 notification on its official website. GSHSEB will activate online application link or registration link for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (CET) 2021 at gujcet.gseb.org.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Gujarat CET 2021 online mode only. The entrance exam will be held on the notified date. The candidate should have either passed class 12 or should be appearing for the same this year.
The applicant should read the eligibility criteria carefully. Candidates seeking to apply for the state entrance test are advised to visit the official website to check details regarding the eligibility criteria, exam pattern and other details. The GUJCET is a state level entrance test to be held in three languages i.e., Gujarati, Hindi, and English.
|CET||Gujarat CET 2021|
|Title||GUJCET Notification 2021|
|Subject||Gujarat Education Board will release GUJCET notification|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Eligibility criteria: Students who have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognised board/institution can appear for the test. They need to secure a minimum of 45 per cent marks to apply for the GUJCET exam (40 per cent marks for reserved category candidates).
GUJCET Exam pattern: Only multiple choice questions having four alternatives will be asked in the exam. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the GUJCET test paper. There will be 40 questions from each subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Each question will carry one mark.
The composite time to attempt questions in Physics and Chemistry is 120 minutes or two hours. One hour time is allotted to attempt Biology and Mathematics section respectively. The medium of the exam will be Gujarati, English, and Hindi.
GUJCET syllabus: The syllabus for the examination will be in accordance with the NCERT curriculum prescribed for Higher Secondary classes.. Physics, chemistry and maths/ biology subjects will be of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations level.
Application fee: A candidate who is applying for Gujarat CET 2021 needs to pay an application fee of Rs.300. However, it must be noted that the payment of the application fee can be made via online mode only.
How to apply for GUJCET 2021: Candidates who want to apply for GUJCET can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website of GUJCET at gujcet.gseb.org
- On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘Click Here For New Candidate Registration’
- Fill in all the requisite information and proceed
- After the registration is completed, you’ll be provided with your login credentials
- Go back to the login page and key in your credentials and log in
- Gujarat CET 2021 application form will appear on the display screen
- Fill in all the required information and upload all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Download the application form and take its print out for future reference.
Steps to register for GUJCET 2021? The GUJECT online registration process 2021 can be completed in four stages.
1) Registration: Open the official website gujcet.gseb.org and click on New Candidate Registration. Enter your surname, name, Guardian’s name, select gender, enter mobile number, email ID, 8-digit password of your choice, enter captcha code and click on submit. You will receive an OTP on the mobile number entered in the form. Enter the OTP to complete the registration process. Save your password for further use
2) Login: Enter your email ID or Mobile number, password and security code as shown on the page to login. If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot Password” button to reset it.
3) Payment: Click on make payment. Candidates need to pay Rs.300/- as GUJCET 2020 examination fee. The fee payment can be paid online via SBI Epay System using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Fee can also be paid using ONLINE SBI Epay ‘SBI Branch Payment’ Option in any SBI Branch of the Country
4) Process of Filling the Application Form: After payment, you need to fill the application form. Enter your personal detail. Enter your educational qualification. After check all the details, submit the application form. Note down your application reference number for future use
Steps to download GUJCET Admit Card 2021: GSHSEB will release the admit card for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) after completion of registration process. The candidates can download the hall tickets from the official website. GUJCET will be conducted as per the schedule.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the download ‘GUJCET Admit card 2021’ link
- Entered registered mobile number/ email id, birth date/ application form number
- Hall ticket will appear on screen
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
Steps to check GUJCET Result 2021: GSHSEB will release the GUJCET Result 2021 on its web portal after completion of entrance examination. Those who clear GUJCET are eligible for admission to degree engineering courses and degree and diploma pharmacy courses in government, grant-in-aid, and self-financed institutes of Gujarat.
- Visit the official website
- In the homepage, drag the drop-down menu and select paper A or B
- Log-in using details
- Result will appear,
- download it and take a print for future need.
The counselling dates will be released once the result is out. The GujCET merit list and the counselling is held in June. The candidates will be appearing for counselling sessions now based on their merit. The schedule for counselling is yet to be released.
Candidates will have to register and chose courses and colleges of choice. Seats will be allotted in the colleges based on merit and choice after which candidates have the choice of accepting or not the seat offered. If accepted, candidates have to pay fee else to pass it on to be offered in next round.