How to Apply for AP EAPCET Web counselling 2021 or AP EPACET Web Counselling 2021. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has started the web counselling process for admission to engineering and pharmacy courses in Andhra Pradesh-based colleges.
AP EAPCET Counselling 2021 High Lights
- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Pharmacy Entrance Test, AP EAPCET Counselling 2021 details are expected to be announced soon.
- However, it is likely that the registration process for phase 1 will begin on September 18, 2021.
- Students who appeared in AP EAPCET 2021 exam would be able to check more details on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
- Andhra Pradesh State Council of State Education will conduct AP EAPCET Counselling 2021 in several rounds.
- The AP EAPCET seat allotment list would be released after the competition of the registration process of each phase.
APSCHE has created a separate website for the admission counselling process. Candidates must visit apeamcet.nic.in to complete the registration process. The application fee to register for AP EAPCET 2021 Counselling is Rs.1200. However, candidates from the reserved category can pay an application fee of Rs. 600.
AP EAMCET 2021 result for the engineering stream was declared on September 8, whereas the agriculture stream was declared on September 14, 2021. The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline and category would be released in the Information Booklet for counselling in due course. Candidates must keep a thorough check on the official website to get more updates on AP EAMCET Counselling 2021.
Those who have cleared the AP EAPCET 2021 or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling. AP EAPCET Counselling 2021 or AP EPACET Counselling 2021 – The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will begin the counselling from as per the schedule.
Candidates who have appeared in round one and two of the APEAPCET counselling, irrespective of their ranks, can apply for the vacant seats. To be eligible for counselling, one will have to pay the processing fee, select options at the official website, apeamcet.nic.in and appear for counselling with original documents.
The options will be frozen and candidates cannot modify further. As per the official schedule, allotment will be published on the website. Interested and eligible candidates need to register themselves at the official website, apeamcet.nic.in. The application process will be started. All qualifying candidates from rank 1 to last are eligible to apply. Candidates will have to pay Rs.1200 as processing fee, for reserved category candidates the fee is Rs.600.
Only those who have made the payment will be allowed to attend certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. Those who have cleared the AP EAPCET 2021 or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling.
Steps To Be Followed in AP EAPCET Counselling
- Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
- Step 2: Attend Certification Verification At HLC
- Step 3: Candidate Login For Option Entry
- Step 4: Print List Of Saved Options
- Step 5: Candidate Login For Allotment Order
- Step 6: Print Allotment Order
- Step 7: Self Joining & Report at College
How to Apply for AP EAPCET Web counselling 2021
- Visit the official website apeamcet.nic.in dedicated to AP EAPCET counselling
- On the homepage, click on ‘processing fee payment online’
- Make payment and Complete the registration fee.
- The next step is the verification of required certificates
- Then candidates can fill in their choices of institutes and click on submit, else attend certificate verification with required documents.
- After registration, log-in using registration details
- Web Options entry for Chose college, courses and print list of selected option
- Log-in for allotment order, print
- Once the allotment list is released, candidates will have to report to their allotted institutes as per schedule.
- Direct Link to AP EAPCET Web Counselling (MPC Stream)
- Direct Link to AP EAPCET Web Counselling (BiPC Stream)
AP EAPCET Counselling 2021 Processing Fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs.1200 as processing fee. For SC and ST category candidates the fee is Rs.600. For shortlisted candidate the document verification will be held in two shifts – morning shift will begin at 9 am and the afternoon will begin at 1 pm. The process will be conducted at the respective institute campus.
A total of 1,38,160 students qualified for the exam. The pass percentage for agriculture and related courses is 83.64 per cent while in the engineering stream, as many as 74.39 per cent students cleared the exam
FAQs on AP EAPCET Web Counselling
Who are the eligible to apply for Web Counselling?
Candidates who have qualified the AP EAPCET Exam as well as in the Intermediate or 10+2 examination are eligible to apply for AP EAPCET Web Counselling.
Why to conduct AP EAPCET Web Counselling
AP EAPCET Web Counselling would be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, AP SCHE for the admissions to various BE, B.Tech and Pharmacy courses on the basis of the AP EAPCET 2020 examination.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for AP EAPCET Web Counseling?
Candidates who have qualified AP EAPCET examination and also cleared their Class 12 i.e., Intermediate examinations are eligible to apply for the consenting.
Minimum age requirement for the counselling process is 16 years, as on December 31, 2020.
Also, students under OC category ought to have scored a minimum of 45% in their qualifying examination. Minimum per cent requirement for reserved category candidates is 40%. 44.5% and 39.5% and above are acceptable.
Which documents are required for the verification of certificates under AP EAPCET Web Counselling?
The following documents are to be verified by the AP EAPCET Web counselling authorities.
Class 10th or SSC memo,
Class 12th or Intermediate marks memo,
VI class to Intermediate study certificates,
Income Certificate/Ration Card
Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate
Physically Challenged Certificate