How to Apply for AP EAMCET Web counselling 2021 or AP EPACET Web Counselling 2021. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has started the web counselling process for admission to engineering and pharmacy courses in Andhra Pradesh-based colleges.
Those who have cleared the AP EAMCET 2021 or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling. AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 or AP EPACET Counselling 2021 – The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will begin the counselling from as per the schedule.
Candidates who have appeared in round one and two of the APEAMCET counselling, irrespective of their ranks, can apply for the vacant seats. To be eligible for counselling, one will have to pay the processing fee, select options at the official website, apeamcet.nic.in and appear for counselling with original documents.
The options will be frozen and candidates cannot modify further. As per the official schedule, allotment will be published on the website. Interested and eligible candidates need to register themselves at the official website, apeamcet.nic.in. The application process will be started. All qualifying candidates from rank 1 to last are eligible to apply. Candidates will have to pay Rs.1200 as processing fee, for reserved category candidates the fee is Rs.600.
MPC Stream AP EAMCET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates
- 2nd phase Payment of processing fee from 21-01-2021
- 2nd phase Verification of certificates: 21-01-2021 to 23.01.2021
- For 2nd phase Web Option entry: from 21-01-2021 to 23.01.2021
- 2nd Phase MPC Stream AP EAMCET Seat Seat Allotment Result on 25-01-2021
First Phase BiPC Stream AP EAMCET Web Counselling dates 2021:
- Fee Payment for Registrations: 08-02-2021 to 12-02-2021
- Certificates verification: 09-02-2021 to 11-02-2021
- Web Options Entry dates: 10-02-2021 to 12-02-2021
- Seat Allotment Result: 14-02-2021
Only those who have made the payment will be allowed to attend certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. Those who have cleared the AP EAMCET 2021 or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling.
Steps To Be Followed in AP EAMCET Counselling
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Attend Certification Verification At HLC
Step 3: Candidate Login For Option Entry
Step 4: Print List Of Saved Options
Step 5: Candidate Login For Allotment Order
Step 6: Print Allotment Order
Step 7: Self Joining & Report at College
How to Apply for AP EAMCET Web counselling 2021
- Visit the official website, apeamcet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘processing fee payment online’
- Make payment
- Check verification status
- Eligible candidates directly register by filling details, else attend certificate verification with required documents
- After registration, log-in using registration details
- Web Options entry for Chose college, courses and print list of selected option
- Log-in for allotment order, print
- Report at the allotted college
Direct Link to AP EAMCET Web Counselling (MPC Stream)
Direct Link to AP EAMCET Web Counselling (BiPC Stream)
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Processing Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.1200 as processing fee. For SC and ST category candidates the fee is Rs.600.
For shortlisted candidate the document verification will be held in two shifts – morning shift will begin at 9 am and the afternoon will begin at 1 pm. The process will be conducted at the respective institute campus.
A total of 1,38,160 students qualified for the exam. The pass percentage for agriculture and related courses is 83.64 per cent while in the engineering stream, as many as 74.39 per cent students cleared the exam
FAQs on AP EAMCET Web Counselling
- Who are the eligible to apply for Web Counselling?
Candidates who have qualified the AP EAMCET Exam as well as in the Intermediate or 10+2 examination are eligible to apply for AP EAMCET Web Counselling.
- Why to conduct AP EAMCET Web Counselling
AP EAMCET Web Counselling would be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, AP SCHE for the admissions to various BE, B.Tech and Pharmacy courses on the basis of the AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET Web Counseling?
Candidates who have qualified AP EAMCET examination and also cleared their Class 12 i.e., Intermediate examinations are eligible to apply for the consenting.
Minimum age requirement for the counselling process is 16 years, as on December 31, 2020.
Also, students under OC category ought to have scored a minimum of 45% in their qualifying examination. Minimum per cent requirement for reserved category candidates is 40%. 44.5% and 39.5% and above are acceptable.
- Which documents are required for the verification of certificates under AP EAMCET Web Counselling?
The following documents are to be verified by the AP EAMCET Web counselling authorities.
Class 10th or SSC memo,
Class 12th or Intermediate marks memo,
VI class to Intermediate study certificates,
Income Certificate/Ration Card
Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate
Physically Challenged Certificate