How to Apply for AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 or Complete the AP EAPCET Counselling Registration 2022. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has started the web counselling process for admission to engineering and pharmacy courses in Andhra Pradesh-based colleges. For more details available on https://sche.ap.gov.in.
Online counselling for admission to undergraduate engineering, agriculture and pharmacy courses through AP EAMCET (now AP EAPCET) will begin very soon on its counselling web portal. Candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam can apply and pay the counselling fee up to the deadline.
Candidates can apply for AP EAMCET counselling 2022 using their hall ticket numbers and dates of birth. The processing fee for web counseling is Rs 1,200 (for OC/BC) and Rs 600 (for SC/ST).
AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 High Lights
- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Pharmacy Entrance Test, AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 details are expected to be announced soon.
- However, it is likely that the registration process for phase 1 will begin on 25-10-2021
- Students who appeared in AP EAPCET 2022 exam would be able to check more details on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
- Andhra Pradesh State Council of State Education will conduct AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 in several rounds.
- The AP EAPCET seat allotment list would be released after the competition of the registration process of each phase.
APSCHE has created a separate website for the admission counselling process. Candidates must visit apeamcet.nic.in to complete the registration process. The application fee to register for AP EAPCET 2022 Counselling is Rs.1200. However, candidates from the reserved category can pay an application fee of Rs. 600.
AP EAMCET 2022 result for the engineering stream was declared on September 8, whereas the agriculture stream was declared on September 14, 2021. The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline and category would be released in the Information Booklet for counselling in due course. Candidates must keep a thorough check on the official website to get more updates on AP EAMCET Counselling 2022.
|Counselling Name||AP EAPCET Counselling 2022|
|Title||AP EAPCET Web Counselling Registration 2022|
|Subject||JNTU K will start the AP EAPCET Counselling Registration 2022|
|Counselling Stream||MPC Stream | BiPC Stream|
|Counseling Dates||a) October 25 to November 10 for MPC Stream|
b) 23 to 31-12-2021 for BiPC Stream
|Admission||a) MPC Stream: Admissions into Engineering Courses|
b) BiPC Stream: Admission into Biotechnology, B Pharmacy, Pharma-D Courses
AP EAMCET BiPC final phase web based counselling Dates
- Date of issue of Notification : 27.01.2022
- Date of publication on news papers : 28.01.2022
- Commencement of Payment of Processing Fee cum registration online : From 31.01.2022 to 01.02.2022
- Commencement of Verification of Certificates at HLCs Online : From 31.01.2022 to 02.02.2022
- Option Entry : From 31.01.2022 to 02.02.2022
- Change of options 03-02-2022
- Allotment of Seats 06.02.2022
- Self Reporting ,Reporting at college and Commencement of classwork From 07.02.2022 to 10.02.2022
AP EAPCET BiPC Counselling
- AP EAMCET BiPC Counselling 2021 dates have been announced by APSCHE. According to the schedule, EAPCET registrations for the mentioned stream have started from December 23, 2021.
- Candidates can apply now by going to the official website, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- AP EAMCET BiPC Counselling 2022 is being held for admissions to various Engineering and Pharmacy courses.
- According to the schedule, it is important for all candidates to upload the necessary certificates in time as the registration process would end on December 25, 2021.
- Candidates are advised to take a look at the important dates given below. T
- hey must also go through the step-by-step process shared here on how to apply online.
Steps to Complete the AP EAPCET Counselling Registration 2022
Candidates should complete the Step One that is Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of original certificates for online verification as per guidelines. The qualified and eligible candidates of AP EAPCET examinations are informed to upload the required certificate for online verification to attend Web counseling for admission into Engineering and Medical courses for this academic year as per the schedule.
- Visit the https://sche.ap.gov.in/ Website
Candidates who have qualified in the AP EAPCET examination can visit the official website of AP SCHE, https://sche.ap.gov.in/ in your browser.
- Click on the EAPCET Admission Link
Once you reach the AP SCHE official website, you can click on the 'EAPCET Admission' link at web counselling sites section on the homepage. Then, AP State Engineering Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test Admission Portal will be opened in your device.
- Click on the Registration Link
Once you reach the Andhra Pradesh EAPCET admission portal, click on the 'Registration' Link
- Create Your Login
Create your user login by giving all the details and then start filling the application form.
- Pay the Processing Fee
After filling the application, candidates can upload the necessary documents/certificates, pay the requisite fee and click on submit.
- Click on the Submit Button
After EAPCET counselling processing fee payment, candidates need to click on the submit button. Then, your application form would be submitted.
- Download the Application Form
After clicking on the submit button, candidates can download the the EAPCET admission application form and take a print it, preserve it for future reference.
AP EAPCET BiPC Counselling Important dates
|BiPC Counselling Even||Date|
|Last date to register||December 25, 2021|
|Verification of uploaded certificates||December 27 to 29, 2021|
|Option Entry||December 28 to 30, 2021|
|Change of options||December 31, 2021|
|Seat Allotment result||January 3, 2022|
Candidates can also go through these dates on the official website. They must also note that after the seat allotment result is released, they will have to complete the admissions process mainly by self-reporting.
AP EAMCET 2022 MPC final phase web based counselling Dates
- AP EAPCET Registration from 02-12-2021 to 03-12-2021
- AP EAPCET Verification of Uploaded Certificate from 03-12-2021 to 04-12-2021 (Online verification)
- AP EAPCET Option Entry from 02-12-2021 to 05-12-2021
- AP EAPCET Change of Options for the candidate 06-12-2021
- AP EAPCET Allotment of Seats (Final Phase) : 09-12-2021
Those who have cleared the AP EAPCET 2022 or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling. AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 or AP EPACET Counselling 2022 – The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will begin the counselling from as per the schedule.
Candidates who have appeared in round one and two of the APEAPCET counselling, irrespective of their ranks, can apply for the vacant seats. To be eligible for counselling, one will have to pay the processing fee, select options at the official website, apeamcet.nic.in and appear for counselling with original documents.
The options will be frozen and candidates cannot modify further. As per the official schedule, allotment will be published on the website. Interested and eligible candidates need to register themselves at the official website, apeamcet.nic.in. The application process will be started. All qualifying candidates from rank 1 to last are eligible to apply. Candidates will have to pay Rs.1200 as processing fee, for reserved category candidates the fee is Rs.600.
Only those who have made the payment will be allowed to attend certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. Those who have cleared the AP EAPCET 2022 or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling.
Steps To Be Followed in AP EAPCET Counselling
- Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
- Step 2: Attend Certification Verification At HLC
- Step 3: Candidate Login For Option Entry
- Step 4: Print List Of Saved Options
- Step 5: Candidate Login For Allotment Order
- Step 6: Print Allotment Order
- Step 7: Self Joining & Report at College
How to Apply for AP EAPCET Web counselling 2022
- Visit the official website apeamcet.nic.in dedicated to AP EAPCET counselling
- On the homepage, click on ‘processing fee payment online’
- Make payment and Complete the registration fee.
- The next step is the verification of required certificates
- Then candidates can fill in their choices of institutes and click on submit, else attend certificate verification with required documents.
- After registration, log-in using registration details
- Web Options entry for Chose college, courses and print list of selected option
- Log-in for allotment order, print
- Once the allotment list is released, candidates will have to report to their allotted institutes as per schedule.
AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 Processing Fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs.1200 as processing fee. For SC and ST category candidates the fee is Rs.600. For shortlisted candidate the document verification will be held in two shifts – morning shift will begin at 9 am and the afternoon will begin at 1 pm. The process will be conducted at the respective institute campus.
A total of 1,38,160 students qualified for the exam. The pass percentage for agriculture and related courses is 83.64 per cent while in the engineering stream, as many as 74.39 per cent students cleared the exam
AP EAPCET MPC Counselling Schedule
- Fee Payment for Registrations: 25-10-2021 to 30-10-2021
- Certificates verification: 26-10-2021 to 31-10-2021
- Web Options Entry dates: 01-11-2021 to 05-11-2021
- Seat Allotment Result: 10-11-2021
- Self reporting to allotted college: 10-11-2021 to 15-11-2021
FAQs on AP EAPCET Web Counselling
Who are the eligible to apply for Web Counselling?
Candidates who have qualified the AP EAPCET Exam as well as in the Intermediate or 10+2 examination are eligible to apply for AP EAPCET Web Counselling.
Why to conduct AP EAPCET Web Counselling?
AP EAPCET Web Counselling would be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, AP SCHE for the admissions to various BE, B.Tech and Pharmacy courses on the basis of the AP EAPCET examination.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for AP EAPCET Web Counseling?
Candidates who have qualified AP EAPCET examination and also cleared their Class 12 i.e., Intermediate examinations are eligible to apply for the consenting. Minimum age requirement for the counselling process is 16 years, as on December 31, 2020. Also, students under OC category ought to have scored a minimum of 45% in their qualifying examination. Minimum per cent requirement for reserved category candidates is 40%. 44.5% and 39.5% and above are acceptable.
Which documents are required for the verification of certificates under AP EAPCET Web Counselling?
The following documents are to be verified by the AP EAPCET Web counselling authorities.
Class 10th or SSC memo,
Class 12th or Intermediate marks memo,
VI class to Intermediate study certificates,
Income Certificate/Ration Card
Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate
Physically Challenged Certificate