How to Apply for AP Inter Results Marks Revaluation Recounting 2020. The Andhra Pradesh (AP) 1st and 2nd-year examination results have been announced by the Board of Intermediate Education, AP and the revaluation process for the same has started.
Students can now apply for recounting, scanned copy-cum-re-verification of valued answer scripts. Candidates should apply through online mode only for Recounting and Re-verification
Important dates for Recounting and Re-verification:
- Recounting of each paper: Rs. 260/-
- Re-verification and Scanned evaluated Copy of each paper: Rs.1300/-
The notification also reads “IPE March 2020- Online application/Payment for Recounting & Scanned copy -cum-Re-Verification of answer scripts- Certain instructions issued- Regarding Online Application for college Shifting/Name Change/Management Change/Restart/Conversion/ Are kept in College Login Viability for New Colleges in Municipality and Mandal Notifications for New colleges and Extension of affiliation/additional sections.”
BIE AP Inter Recounting and Re-Verification:
BIEAP has begun the application process for Recounting and Scanned copy-cum-Re-Verification of answer scripts for Inter students. The last date to apply for Recounting and Re-Verification is June 22, 2020. Students can apply through the Board’s official website and select re-verification/ recounting of evaluated answer sheets in the student services section of the website.
Students would need to submit hall ticket number, date of birth, SSC Hall Ticket Number, mobile number, and email id. Students would need to select the subject for which they want to apply for recounting/ re-verification. Students must submit their application by the last date since the date will not be extended.
Candidates who want to apply for Recounting only have to pay Rs. 260 per paper. Candidates who want to apply for Re-verification including to obtain scanned copy of the evaluated answer script, will have to pay Rs. 1300 per paper.
Students do not need to send recounting or re-verification application through school Principals and the process has been dispensed with.
In order to get the marks recounted. they have to first login to the official website of AP Inter – https://bie.ap.gov.in/. The candidates have to pay Rs 260 online in case they are unsatisfied with their marks.
In case someone wants the scanned copy-cum-re-verification of the answer book, he/she will have to pay Rs 1,300/- per paper through Mee Seva or AP Online centre. The fee once paid cannot re-funded.
The last date for payment of fee is June 22.
The results of both the 1st and 2nd year are available at bieap.gov.in. In 2nd year, 63 per cent of the total students appeared to have cleared the examinations successfully. The 1st year examinations were conducted in March while the second year examinations were held in March.
How to apply for AP Intermediate results, revaluation/recounting process
- Step 1: Log on to the official website, www.apbie.apcfss.in and click on ‘Online students’ services’
- Step 2: Now click on ‘Re-verification of valued answer scripts/recounting of marks’
- Step 3: In the provided fields, enter your hall ticket number and email-ID
- Step 4: Click on ‘Get data’
- Step 5: Follow the steps and complete the transaction
Reverification of valued answered Scripts:
Last Date for this Service is 22/06/2020
Recounting of Marks:
Last Date for this Service is 22/06/2020
After the submission of the application form, the applicants are required to take the print out of acknowledgment and note the transaction reference number for further reference. It has to be noted that candidates cannot ask for the re-valuation or recounting of marks of other students.
BIE AP Instructions
BIE AP has given instructions on Intermediate Public Examinations March 2020 and Online application/payment for Recounting & Scanned copy -cum-Re-Verification of answer scripts.
There is a provision for Recounting, the supply of Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification of valued answer scripts. Online applications for this purpose will be received through APCFSS on payment of a prescribed fee for IPE March 2020.
- Candidates who want to apply for Recounting only have to pay Rs.260/- per paper.
- Candidates who want to apply for Re-verification including Scanned copy of the evaluated answer script have to pay Rs.1300/- per paper.
- All the candidates have to apply through website https://bie.ap.gov.in only.
- The Candidates can apply through the website bie.ap.gov.in and
- Select Re-verification/Re-Counting of valued answer scripts and supply of scanned copy in students services.
- Necessary documents: On payment of required fee online on the website and submitting
- (1) Hall Ticket Number
- (2) Date of Birth
- (3) SSC Hall Ticket Number
- (4) Mobile Number
- (5) E-Mail ID, the candidate’s details will appear on the screen.
- The candidate has to select the subject/subjects which he/she wants to apply for Recounting / Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification and has to furnish his/her complete address, E-Mail Id and Mobile Number.
- Candidates shall not send the applications either to R.I.O. Office or B.I.E, Head Office directly or by post.
Key date to remember:
The last date for online payment of a fee for the 1st year and 2nd year towards Recounting / Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification is 22-06-2020.
Instructions to Candidate
- No extension of this date will be permitted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to apply as early as possible to enable the Board to carryout Recounting and Re-verification at the earliest.
- The fee paid towards Recounting and Re-verification will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The practice of sending applications through the Principal or directly to the B.I.E., or to the RIO Offices either in person or by Post with DDs is dispensed herewith.
- Download BIE AP Instructions
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details