Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State would release the TS Inter Result Marks Recounting 2022 and Reverification Dates and Improvement Details on its official website, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/. The first and second-year exam result for the intermediate exams conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education Telangana (TSBIE) has been released in June.
Students who have applied for recounting or re-verification will be able to know their updated marks in the next 10 days. The TS Inter result is available at the official websites accessible through any web or mobile browser. Students can download their scorecards from the official websites, bie.telangana.gov.in, results.cgg.gov.in, examresults.net.
Apart from the websites, candidates can also check their score at the state government’s mobile application – ‘T App Folio’. Re-evaluation is applied by students who are not satisfied with their marks. Students have to pay a fee of Rs.100 per paper for recounting and Rs.600 per paper for re verification-cum-scanned answer scripts, as per rules.
|Name of counting||TS Inter Marks Recounting|
|Title||TS Inter Result Reverification|
|Subject||TS Inter Results Marks Recounting and Re-verification Dates 2022|
|Recounting fee per paper||Rs.100/-|
|canned Copy-cum-Reverification of Answer Scrips per paper||Rs.600/-|
TS inter results for the first and second year have been announced by Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE). Education minister released the results at inter-board office.
BIE Department Officials released Inter results after verifying each paper, the results were announced taking the utmost care. This time, new software was used for processing the results. The parents not to pressurise their wards over the results but should instil confidence among them.
Candidates can now check the results on the official site of the intermediate for the TS inter results – tsbie.cgg.gov.in or bie.telangana.gov.in or results.cgg.gov.in or examresults.ts.nic.in.
Where to check TS inter results?: Log on to the official website of the board, tsbie.cgg.gov.in Click on the result link Select the course (general/vocational) Enter the hall ticket number Download the results appeared on the screen Take a print out of the results for future use.
TS Inter Marks Memo
A. TS Inter Marks List: The TS Inter marks list of the students will be sent to their colleges by June 22. The BIE said the marks register of all the colleges will be dispatched to the district intermediate education officers/nodal officers concerned within five days. The principals can collect the memoranda of marks from the district intermediate education officers/nodal officers on June 22 and the same has to be handover to the students at the earliest, the Board said.
B. Mistakes in TS Inter Marks Memo: Discrepancies, if any, found in the memoranda of marks should be referred to the Board through principals concerned before July 17. Applications received after the last date will be not entertained. If Mistakes in Marks Memo or any errors in the memos of the Inter marks may be brought to the notice to the Board by the Principals of the respective Colleges by July 17th. Applications thereafter will not be considered.
C. Grievances in Results: TSBIE has launched a grievance redressal portal this year. The link to the portal is flashing on the official website. Students can also check the same at bigrs.telangana.gov.in. It is called, Board of Intermediate Grievance Redressal System (BIGRS). TSBIE has also issued a series of counsellors for students who are dealing with stress.
Raise objections on TS Inter marks list: The students and parents can raise the objections on the marks list through the website – www.bigrs.telangana.gov.in.
TS Inter Result Grievance Cell: All the Students who have checked their scores are not happy with their TS inter result need to register yourself on the official websites through your mobile numbers. The Board has started a result grievance cell where students can register their concerns or can complain directly with the Board. To do so, students can follow these simple steps given below.
How to register a TS Inter Result grievance Cell:
- First, Visit the official site of Result Grievance Cell at bigrs.telangana.gov.in.
- Enter your mobile number and submit.
- Fill in applicants name, college, applicant address, grievance description.
- Candidates will have to select the category of results as well and also fill applicant village.
- Click on submit and your complaint has been registered.
The Board will get back to you after collecting all the concerns from the students. Furthermore, the Board would also announce the dates of supplementary examinations. The dates would be released by TSBIE. Students can check for more related details, through the official site of TSBIE.
STUDENT GRIEVANCE: For any Grievances in Results, Please register your complaint through Board of Intermediate Grievance Redressal System (BIGRS) http://bigrs.telangana.gov.in/. Please mention Student name and Hall Ticket No. in Grievance description to address grievance quickly
- All withheld cases will be resolved by 22-06-2020
- Bridge course result will be kept on the website by 22-06-2020
- Practical batch change and absent cases will be resolved by 23-06-2020 and revised memos will be placed in the website
TS Inter Results Marks Recounting and Re-verification Dates
A. TS Inter Re-verification and Revaluation:
- Re-verification and Revaluation of TS Inter answer scripts: Students can also apply for re-verification and revaluation of the answer scripts.
- The Inter Re-verification and Revaluation Application deadline have been extended to 30th of this month.
- Fee Payment Last Date: The last date for payment of fee towards the recounting/scanned copy-cum-re-verification is June 30.
- Final deadline for payment of recounting/Re-verification fee is June 30.
- Recounting Fee: The candidates who wish to go in for recounting has to pay Rs.100 per paper.
- For revaluation /recounting/recalculation for each subject: For recalculation, each subject a student has to pay Rs.100. Then you will see if there is any mistake in the calculation of the marks. If there is any difference, in addition, the correct marks are issued.
- Fees must be paid between 19th and 24th of June month. Interested students should log on to the Telangana Interboard website bie.telangana.gov.in. You can go to Student Online Services and apply.
- Re-verification Fee: Rs.600 per paper for the scanned copy-cum-re-verification.
- Re-verification for each subject: Re-verification for each subject, a student has to pay Rs.600 to get a scanned copy along with re-verification of marks in the intermediate first year or second-year exams.
- Then experts will look at your answer scripts once again. It is placed on the inter-board website. Enter the date, date of birth and download it. The Board Examine the differences and issue fresh marks.
D. Fee Payment Website:
- The students can apply for recounting of the paper by paying an amount of Rs 100 per paper and for Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification of answer book, the students will have to pay an amount of Rs 600 per paper.
- The payment has to made through the BIE website http://tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Visit BIE website – bie.telangana.gov.in, student online service or TS online centre to apply for the recounting or Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification of the answer book.
- The online window for same will open on June 19 and the last date to apply is June 24.
How to Apply for TS Inter result marks Recounting 2022
Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana would release TS Intermediate result on its official website, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ after completion of evaluation process. Inter exams appeared students will check their result on its web portal. Students who are not happy their result can apply for TS Inter result marks Revaluation or TS Inter result marks Recounting or TS Inter result marks Reverification on the web portal.
- First visit https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ Website
Students who have checked their result and not happy with their result and who want to apply for the Inter result marks Recounting can visit the official website, https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click Student Online Services Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Student online services link on the home page. It will be redirected to a new web page.
- Click on the Reverification Link
After clicking on the link, Student online services web page will appear. On the left-hand side of the page, click on Reverification of valued answer scripts or recounting of marks link which you want.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number
After clicking on the link, a new web page will be appeared. In the provided field, enter your hall ticket number. Click on ‘Get data’.
- Fill the application form
After clicking on Get data, Follow the steps and fill the required information.
- Pay the Fee
The candidates have to pay Rs.200 online in case they are unsatisfied with their marks. In case someone wants the scanned copy-cum-re-verification of the answer book, he/she will have to pay Rs.1,000 per paper through Mee Seva or AP Online center. The fee once paid cannot re-funded. Complete the transaction.
- Print the Acknowledgement
The applicants are required to take the print out of acknowledgment and note the transaction reference number for further reference, once the application form has been submitted. It has to be noted that candidates cannot ask for the re-valuation or recounting of marks of other students.
TS Inter Supplementary Exams:
- The Education Minister said that the dates of the inter supplementary exams will be announced soon by the state intermediate soon.
- A schedule for the intermediate public advanced supplementary examinations will be issued soon.
- Free psychological counselling assistance: The Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) is providing free psychological counselling assistance to help students overcome any problem related to stress, tension, anxiety and nervousness etc.
TS Inter Results Marks Recounting and Re-verification Dates & Improvement Details
- TS Inter 1st & 2nd-year Reverification and re-counting: TS Inter 1st & 2nd-year Reverification and re-counting: Re-verification and re-counting of the answer sheets of Inter 1st and 2nd-year students would be conducted by the board after completion of the fee payment process.
- The students who have passed, however, the facility would be available under the prevailing process and students would have to pay the requisite fees.
- The students who passed prefer Re-verification and Re-counting it would be done as per the prevailing norms and regulations.
- The Re-verification and Re-counting process should be expedited and completed as early as possible and should be followed by conducting the advanced supplementary examinations so that the academic year is not lost.
- Re-verification could be done in the subject in which the student failed and in the same Re-counting would also be done.
- In case if any student who passed the exam also desires Re-verification then it would be done on payment of fees as per the earlier and prevailing procedure.
- The BIE is taking whole responsibility of conducting Re-verification, Re-counting and advanced supplementary examination and also the Board evolve a strategy for smooth conduct of examinations and evaluation without any problems for the future.
- The Re-verification and Re-counting process should be completed at the earliest.
- In view of the fact that the students will have to attend to NEET and JEE countrywide Entrance Tests, the advanced supplementary examinations should also be conducted at the earliest and also the results to be declared at the earliest.
- Life is precious. Though one fails in the examination, there will be plenty of opportunities.
- According to one’s own interest and capacity, one should make use of opportunities and identify a profession of their liking.
- They should stand up in life and be courageous. If you commit suicide you will be leaving behind a lot of sorrow to the parents. the board appeal to every student not to commit suicide.
TS Telangana Inter result Passing criteria: To clear the exams students need to secure at least 35 per cent marks in each subject and aggregate.
1st year failed candidates appearing for passed papers: The first year failed candidates can appear for passed papers of first year also along with failed papers subject to the condition that they shall forego the previous performance of the passed papers. In such cases the latest performance stands valid. All such candidates have to pay Rs.150/- for each passed paper appearing, in addition to the examination fee as shown in the ENRs. Necessary entries/corrections have to be made in the ENR and if required in the MNR .
Attendance exemption Candidates: The Fee Payment Due Dates are also applicable to Private candidates (without college study) who were already granted exemption from attendance to appear (Humanities combination only) for Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations May/June.
These candidates are directed to pay the examination fee to the Principals of the Govt./Aided Junior College of their native or residing Mandal only. The candidates are not allowed to pay an examination fee in Self Centres
Improvement Provision for 2nd year passed candidates: The candidates who passed the two-year Intermediate course can improve their performance within two years. They can avail only 2 (two) chances during this period. The passed candidates of IPASE May/June 2018 can appear for improvement in IPASE May/June 2020 as of last chance if they did not avail 2 (two) chances in the previous IPES.
The candidates who wish to improve their performance have to appear for all the 2-year papers including Practicals (OR) to appear for all papers of 1 & 2 years including Practicals. The candidates will have an option to retain the present performance past performance which is beneficial to the candidates. There no provision of Best marks in individual papers like in first year
Remittance of Examination Fee through Online: The TSBIE has decided to collect the examination fee through the online payment as was done with effect from IPE March 202020 onwards. The Principals of the colleges are informed to login to TSBIE’s website i.e., bie.telangana.gov.in to enter the particulars of the examination fee paid by the students and remit the amount by using Internet banking facility and payment gateway provided in TSBIE website on or before the Due Dates as mentioned above.
Separate e-transaction payment is to be made for each category ie, General Vocational, ENR Candidates (Improvement, Non-improvement) and Additions.
Recounting / Scanned Copy-cum-Reverification:
- Recounting fee per paper: Rs. 100/-
- Scanned Copy-cum-Reverification of Answer Scrips per paper: Rs. 600/-
There a provision for Recounting, supply Scanned copy-cum-Reverification of valued answer scripts. The candidates who wish to avail these facilities have to pay an amount Rs.100/-(Rupees: One hundred only) per paper for RECOUNTING and Rs.600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) per paper for SCANNED COPY-CUM VERIFICATION of answer book, through TSBIE Online services , bie.telangana.gov.in e-Seva or T.S. Online Centres only.
Candidates have pay requisite fee at these centres and must furnish the Hall Ticket Number and the subjects in which they intend to apply for Recounting or Scanned Copy-cum-Reverification. The details of the candidates will appear on the screen.
Candidates have to furnish their complete address and mobile number also Candidates shall NOT send the applications for Recounting / Re-verification either to the DEO Office / Nodal Officer of TSBIE or TSBIE Head Office directly or by post
Under no circumstances, the application will be accepted manually after due date. The last date for online payment of fee towards Recounting / Scanned Copy-cum-Re Verification: 19-06-2020. The online service will be stopped after this date and no further extension of service will be available. The fee once paid towards Recounting and Scanned Copy-cum-Reverification will not be refunded under any circumstances