Simple steps are provided here for How to Apply for AP LAWCET/ PGLAWCET 2021 & Submit Online Application form by this date. The AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the application process for the Common Entrance Tests for Law (LAWCET). The online application process will begin on 22-07-2021.
Candidates can apply online until 20-08-2021. The entrance examination will be conducted on The New Exam Dates will be announced soon. The paper will be of 90 minutes and the questions will be of both English and Telugu medium.
Eligibility criteria: Educational qualification: (a) Three year LLB: The candidates need to clear the senior secondary examination (10+2) with a minimum of 45 per cent in aggregate, 40 per cent for SC/ST. (b) Five year LLB: The candidates need to hold Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45 per cent in aggregate for General Category, 40 per cent for SC/ ST candidates
Age Limit: Three year LLB: The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 20 years. The reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per the official notification. Five year LLB: The candidates’ upper age limit should not cross 30 years. For reserve categories, the candidates will get the age relaxation as per the official notification.
Application fee: The general category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.350, while Rs.250 for reserve category candidates belonging to SC/ ST.
How to apply: The candidates can apply online through the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx. The last date to apply online is 15-06-2020
- Visit the official website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Pay the application fee, and fill the application form and complete the application process
- STEP 1: Fee Payment
- STEP 2: Know Your Payment Status
- STEP 3: Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP 4: Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
- Notification of AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2021: 19-07-2021
- Submission of Online application forms: 22-07-2021 to 20-08-2021
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website: 12-09-2021
- Date of AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 Examination: 22-09-2021
- Time of Examination 02:30 PM to 04:00 PM
- Declaration of Results: 01-10-2021
Direct Link: Apply for AP LAWCET