How to apply for AP Minority Junior Colleges Inter 1st year admissions 2023 (APreis Minority APRJCs Inter 1st year admissions): Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational institutions Society, Guntur has given the APR Minority Junior Colleges Inter 1st year admissions 2023 notification on May 15.
And applications are invited from the eligible and interested 10th class passed students for admission into inter first in AP Minority APRJCs for the academic year 2022-23.
Steps to submission of application:
How to apply for AP Minority Junior Colleges
1. The interested candidate has to visit the website and download the application form after thoroughly going through the instructions therein. After downloading the application, the filled in application has to be submitted to the following Principals of APR Minority Junior Colleges as shown below:
a) APR Junior College (Minority), Guntur – Boy Students from 09 districts of coastal.
b) APR Junior College (Minority), Kurnool – Boy Students from 04 districts of Rayalaseema.
c) APR Junior College (Minority), Vayalpad, Chittoor district – Girl students from all 13 districts of A.P.
2 The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application, send it to the above concerned Principal though Register post or in person address as mentioned above from 15-05-2021 to 30-05-2021 (Immediately after declaration of SSC results).
3. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of application as given in ‘Information Bulletin’.
4. While filling the application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
5. The candidate has to mention the name of colleges in which admission is seeking. (See the annexure-1 for jurisdiction for admissions).
6. For any mistake/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the application.
7. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected summarily.
8. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
9. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.