How To Apply for APOASIS Online Inter Admission 2021 at on bie.ap.gov.in. The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has started admissions into a two-year intermediate course in general and vocational Courses.
Offline AP Inter Admission 2021 Latest Update: The Inter Board of Education has released a statement for Inter first year admissions. Council Secretary directed to implement reservations in government and private colleges.
He warned that the tenth class pass certificate and caste certificates should be returned to the students immediately after admission and strict action would be taken against the employers for taking them. Applications for admissions in all junior colleges across the state will go on sale from January 07.
The application fee is Rs.100 for SC, ST and disabled and Rs.200 for others. Those who have already paid the fee for online admissions are not required to make any payments. It is sufficient to show the fee payment receipt to the principals. Applications must be submitted to the colleges by January 17. Admissions are completed by the day and classes begin at 18.
Form this year, the admission process will be done online. Those who have passed 10th Class can apply at APOASIS on bie.ap.gov.in. The Online application process will be closed on 17-01-2021, at 5 pm.
For this, students will have to pay a fee of Rs.200. For reserved category candidates, the fee is Rs.100 towards application fee. Students need to have their class 10 marks, roll number, and related details handy.
Further, the Aadhaar number of the student, a mobile number will also be required. In case of any issue related to online admissions, students can talk to authorities through the toll-free number or contact help desk which were provided on its official web portal.
Stages in APOASIS Online Inter Admission
|APOASIS Stage||APOASIS Activity|
|Stage I||APOASIS Registration|
|Stage II||APOASIS Students Login|
|Stage III||APOASIS Web Option Entry|
|Stage IV||APOASIS Seat Allotment|
Pre Requisites for APOASIS 2020
For APOSIS Application Registration, following information is required
a) 10th Class details
b) Student Aadhaar No. / Enrolment No.
c) Parent/Guardian Mobile Number
d) Application Fee for OC/BC Rs.200/- and for SC/ST/PHC Rs.100/-
How To Apply for APOASIS Online Inter Admission 2020
- First visit the official website BIE AP bie.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Click Here For Online Admission 2020-21 (APOASIS)’ for new registration
- Fill the form with required information and make payment
- Then, A log-in id and password will be sent to the registered mobile
- Again, Log-in to fill in additional details
- Check the Preview details and submit the application
- Now to go to web option entry. For this Click on web options link
- Select courses and colleges you wish to apply for, select them priority wise
- Save options and check it once. If you want change the college priority change it. Print the web options
- After completion of this process, Seat Allotment letter will be available as per schedule
Important Dates for AP Inter Admission 2021:
- Sale of application forms: 07-01-2021
- Last date for receipt of applications in the college: 17-01-2021
- Date of completion of admissions: 17-01-2021
- Date of commencement of admissions and classes for year: 18-01-2021
FAQs AP Online Inter Admission
- What are the pre-requisites to register in APOASIS?
The candidate must have his/her SSC pass details, Aadhaar Number / Enrolment Number and Mobile No.
- Where can I find notifications, press releases etc issued by BIE?
All the notifications issued by BIE will be available on the homepage / menu bar of BIE website (https://bie.ap.gov.in). Circulars / What’s New / Alerts
- What is the registration fee on APOASIS?
Application Fee for OC / BC Rs.200/- and for SC / ST / PHC Rs.100/-
- What are the different modes of payment available on APOASIS?
Online payment through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking / UPI.
- I forgot / lost my Password / PIN. How do I get back my PIN?
Please use Forgot Password/PIN option at the Contact Info services or click https://bie.ap.gov.in/StudentForgotCred.do
- How do I login to APOASIS?
After Pre-registration, APOASIS candidate ID is generated. After successful payment of the registration fee, PIN is sent to candidate’s registered mobile number, using these credentials (Candidate’s ID & PIN/Password) he / she can login to APOASIS.
- My valid Hall ticket No. / Aadhaar No. / Aadhaar Enrolment No. / Caste Certificate No. is not being accepted while submission? How can I proceed?
Please contact Regional Inspection Officer (RIO) details available at Contact Info or click https://bie.ap.gov.in/RioInfo.do