How to Fill AP Inter Admission Online Application 2021 at APOASIC website bie.ap.gov.in. AP Inter admissions 2021 begins at bie.ap.gov.in. No academic certificates needed for the APOASIS Inter Admission Online Registration. Andhra Pradesh Inter Admission 2020 would be conducted online this year due to the pandemic.
The admission process has begun from 07-01-2021. Candidates can apply online on the official web link at bie.ap.gov.in through APOASIS Platform. Candidates must note that the online admission process would not require any academic certificates as well. The last date to apply for the admission round is till 17-01-2021. Student may submit AP Inter Admission Online Application 2021 on or before deadline at APOASIS web page.
AP Inter Admission Online Registration 2021 : The Inter Board has provided many facilities to the students in the process of online admissions. Tenth class hall ticket number, Passing year, board name, parents’ names, mobile number, email id, date of birth, school, caste, Aadhaar numbers are required for pre-registration for inter admission on the website.
Apply online through the registration ID ID password. After entering the full address and mobile number of the student, the details will be displayed with groups by districts, colleges and medium. The student can give options to the group of their choice, in order of preference to the college.
Afterwards student reservation, the board will allocate seats in the respective colleges on the basis of merit in the tenth class. The student notifies it in the form of a message to the mobile number. Download the allotment letter from the portal and join the assigned college.
Fees as determined by the School Education Regulatory Oversight Commission must be paid to the college online or offline. Student is not required to submit original certificates to the college. Enter the numbers of the respective certificates in the online application and the Inter Board will review them online.
The Inter Board is currently in the process of announcing results to students for 2020–21. Board sources said that after the completion of this process, online admissions will be initiated.
APOASIS Online Inter Admission Stages
|APOASIS Stage||APOASIS Activity|
|Stage I||APOASIS Registration|
|Stage II||APOASIS Students Login|
|Stage III||APOASIS Web Option Entry|
|Stage III||APOASIS Seat Allotment|
Admissions through e-portal at bie.ap.gov.in: The admission can be done through APOASIS Platform at the e-admissions portal . In case if a student is unable to fill up the admission form online for intermediate courses, they will have to visit the nearest Grama Sachivalayam or Ward Sachivalayam for registration.
In case of choosing the options, each student will be allowed to choose a minimum of five choices or options while filling the online form. To apply for the Intermediate courses, candidates will only require Class 10 hall ticket number, caste, and income certificate numbers.
Registration fee: The registration and processing fee is Rs.200 for OC and BC category and Rs.100 for SC and ST category.
Steps in APOASIS Registration
|Step I||Fill the Basic Information|
|Step II||Fee Payment|
|Step III||Student’s Login|
|Step IIV||Student’s Additional Information details|
How to Fill APOASIS Registration Form?
Step I: Fill the Basic Information
- First visit the official website of BIE Andhra Pradesh bie.ap.gov.in
- In this home page Click on the link ‘Click Here For Online Admission 2020-21 (APOASIS)’ for new registration
- Then, APOASIS Registration Form will open
- In this form enter the SSC Details of the Student and Personal Details of student
- Now go to Fee Payment Section
Step II: Fee Payment
- After fill the basic information, student need to go Fee Payment option
- Fill the fee payment for with required information
- Pay the fee through proper channel.
- After successful Payment, student can receive the Acknowledgement and Print the Fee Receipt for further step
- And also a Message will be communicated to registered Mobile No. with Application Id and password and these details should be preserved.
- Again, Student can login in this web page at Student’s Login Sections with application Id and Password and fill the additional information
Step III: Student’s Login
- Now, Visit the official Website
- Click on the Online Admission Link
- Click on the Already registered link
- Then, Students login web page will open
- In this web page, Enter Candidate’s Id. Enter password, Enter captcha and Click on sign in
- Then, Student’s Additional Information details (SAID) form will open
Step IV: Student’s Additional Information details
- When student login at students login section, Student’s Additional Information details (SAID) form will open, i.e., Student details entered in Registration form will be auto populated
- In this SAID form, Upload passport photo in JPEG/ jpg less than 100 KB
- Upload signature in JPEG/ jpg less than 100 KB
- Enter the Contact details
- Fill the Permanent Address Details
- Fill the Reservation Details / Caste Details
- Now, Click for Preview Details
- Then, Student Details Preview will appear and check the entered details
- Finally, Submit Application and get Acknowledgement
- Print the Application Form (APOASIS Registration Form) and preserve it for future reference.
- Now, Go to Web Option Entry Section
Click on Go to Web Options and Click on Print Application to Save details. For submission of APOASIS Inter Admission Online Application Form 2021 please go through the APOASISI User Manual
Important Dates for AP Inter Admission 2021:
- Sale of application forms: 07-01-2021
- Last date for receipt of applications in the college: 17-01-2021
- Date of completion of admissions: 17-01-2021
- Date of commencement of admissions and classes for year: 18-01-2021
Total Junior Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
|District Name||Govt Jr Colleges||Private Jr Colleges||Total Jr Colleges|
FAQs on AP Inter Application
- I have wrongly entered my Gender / Aadhaar No.(UID) / Aadhaar Enrolment No.(EID) / Caste / Mobile No. can I edit?
He / She can update Gender / Aadhaar No. (UID) / Aadhaar Enrolment No.(EID) / Caste / Mobile No.( please check at Contact Info service or click https://bie.ap.gov.in/UpdateMobileNo.do ) details by logging in with Candidate’s ID and Password at the earliest.
- Can I edit the application form after submitting?
Yes, the candidate can edit or make changes in the application form till last date of submission.
- Can I take print of the Application form?
Yes. After successful submission of the application, student can take a print out and verify the details submitted by him/ her. They have to retain the copy with them for reference.
- How can I check my Payment Status?
He/ She can check Payment Status available at BIE home page, by clicking on the link Click Here For Online Admission 2021-22 (APOASIS). For Successful transaction he/she can Print Payment Receipt.