APRJC CET 2023, How to apply for APRJC CET 2023, The candidates who want to apply online can do so through the official website, aprs.apcfss.in, the online application process has been started on March 23, 2023. The application process for the Andhra Pradesh (AP) Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (APRJC CET) has started.
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of APRJ CET online applications without late fee is 15-07-2023 And Exam Date: APRJC CET Exam date will be announced soon. The candidates who want to apply online can do so through the official website, aprjdc.apcfss.in. The online application process has been started from 24-06-2023. The last date to apply online is 15-7-2023and no APRJC CET Entrance examinations will be conducted this year.
|Name of the application||APRJC CET Online Application 2023|
|Title||Submit APRJC Online Application Form 2023|
|Subject||APREIS has released APRJC Entrance Test Online Application 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2023|
Eligibility criteria: Educational qualifications: For APRJC CET, the candidates need to possess a Class 10 pass certificate. There are 15 percent seats reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) category candidates, 6 percent for Scheduled tribe, for other reserved category candidates, seats are also reserved as per the official notification.
APRJC CET 2023: Application Fees The general category candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.250. For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the candidates need to pay as per the official notification.
Steps to be followed in the submission of the application through ‘Online’. i. “The candidate has to prefer either APR Junior Colleges or MJPAPBCWR Junior Colleges as preference number 1. Candidates who have given preference number 1 will be allotted to those colleges only, sliding between APR Junior Colleges and MJPAPBCWR Junior Colleges will not be entertained. Hence candidates are advised to choose the colleges carefully before filling the application.” The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2023
ii. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.250.00 through online from 14.03.2020 to 14.04.2020 for submission of application through Online.
iii. Through Online, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
iv. On payment of fee at ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprjdc.apcfss.in Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
v. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given at annexure-2)
vi. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in the on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
vii. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course opts, that cannot be changed.
viii. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
ix. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take the utmost care while filling the online application.
x. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected summarily
xi. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof of the information furnished in the application.
xii. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
How to apply for APRJC CET 2023?
- The candidates can apply through the official website, aprjdc.apcfss.in on
- Visit the official website – aprjdc.apcfss.in
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Pay the application fee, fill the application form and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
- Online application process: 28-04-2023 to 20-05-2023
- Entrance Exam: 05-06-2023
- Apply Online for APRJC CET
APRJC CET Exam pattern
- MPC- English-Mathematics-Physical Science- 150 marks
- BPC- English-Bio science-Physical Science- 150 marks
- CEC- English-Social Studies- Mathematics- 150 marks
- MEC- English-Social Studies- Mathematics: 150 marks
- EET- English-Mathematics-Physical Science- 150 marks
- CGDT- English-Bio science-Physical Science- 150 marks
- Date of Examination: Exam Date will be announced later from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
- The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets.
- The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on the 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.