How to apply for BRAOU Degree, PG Admissions 2019. Steps to apply for Ambedkar Open University Distance PG, Degree Admissions 2019. Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University issued the BRAOU Degree, PG Admissions 2019 notification and Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Admission into UG/PG/Diploma/certificate programmes for the Academic Year 2019-2020 through online mode.
For Re Admissions: Students who could not complete the Degree/PG within the maximum Period Prescribed may seek Re-Admission subject to rules in vogue, at Headquarters only. The link is available on the university web portal for Admission Registration for UG, PG, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2019-2020
Ambedkar Open University Distance Courses:
Degree Courses: B.A., B.Com. and B.Sc. (CBCS)
Eligibility for Degree Admissions:
1) E.T. 2019 passed candidates (or)
2) Intermediate OR its Equivalent Qualifications (or)
3) Intermediate from National Open School, Telangana/
4) A.P. Open School Society (or)
5) Eligibility Test pass-outs candidates from 2015 to 2018
PG Courses: PG/Diploma/ Certificate Programs
M.A.(Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology -Telugu Medium only)
M.A. Telugu, English, Urdu; M.Com, M.B.A., M.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Psychology) MLISc, M.A Journalism and Mass Communication-(English Medium)
Ambedkar Open University | BRAOU Degree Admissions 2019
The Online Registration Links are available for the following Courses:
1. UG First Year(BA,B.Com & B.Sc) Admission Prospectus 2019 (CBCS Pattern) Through Eligibility Test
2. UG First Year(BA,B.Com & B.Sc) Admission Prospectus 2019 (CBCS Pattern) Through Intermediate, 2 Yr ITI, Polytechnic, ET Passed candidates from 2015 to 2018
3. UG Second Year registration and fee payment intimation (CBCS Pattern)
4. UG Third Year registration and fee payment intimation (CBCS Pattern)
5. UG Second Year (Year wise scheme) fee payment intimation (2011 to 2016 batches)
6. UG Third Year (Year wise scheme) fee payment intimation (2011 to 2016 batches)
7. UG Second Year Practical Fee payments for 2011-2016 batch students (Those Students not attended practical classes earlier)
8. UG Third Year Practical Fee payments for 2011-2016 batch students (Those Students not attended practical classes earlier)
9. PG(M.A,M.Com, MSc) First-Year Admissions
10. PG(M.A,M.Com, MSc, (MBA II & III Year old and new)) Second Year Fee Intimation
11. MBA Admission Registration
12. M.L.I.Sc.,B.L.I.Sc.,P.G.Diplomas and Certificate Programmes Admission Registration
Ambedkar Open University | BRAOU PG Admissions 2019
- How to Apply for Ambedkar Open University Degree, PG Admissions:
- Admissions are through online mode only. Admission Prospectus is available on the University website and also free of cost at all Study Centres
- First visit the official University Portal: www.braouonline.in
- In this home page, click on the link of “Online Admissions for UG/PG/Diplomas and Certificate programmes”
- Admission Registration Web page will be opened for UG, PG, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2019-2020
- Click on the Registration Link of Degree, PG Courses
- A New web page will be displayed. In this page, enter your Admission Number/Aadhar Number and Date of Bith Step 6: Registration Form will be opened. In this page fill the following Personal details ✦ Enter the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in SSC Memo.
- Enter Mother’s Name as shown in SSC / Aadhaar Card.
- Select the Gender to which you belong.
- Select your marital status to which you belong.
- Enter Aadhaar Number.
- After completing personal details, start entering the details under the Address for Correspondence by entering House No., Street / Colony, Village / Mandal / Town / City, District, State and PIN Code, Mobile No. (Compulsory) and e-mail ID (if available). If you don’t have mobile number of your own, at least provide mobile number of your parents or relatives or friends.
- Select your medium of study, i.e., Telugu / English / Urdu.
- Under Study Centre to be opted, you come across two fields i.e., District and Study Centre location.
- First click on the District, you get a list of 23 districts. Then select the district in which you intend to study.
- Then click on the next field i.e., Study Centre. You will find a list of Study Centers existing in the district. Select one of the study centers where you want to study.
- Now move on to Modern Indian Language and select one of the languages i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and Functional English.
- Select your Educational Qualification among the list of qualifications appearing under this head.
- Choose your religion to which you belong to out of Hindu, Muslim, Christian and others.
- Select the Social Status to which you belong from the list provided i.e., SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, OBC and OC.
- Select the employment status among the categories viz., Employed, Self Employed and Un-employed.
- Select the option to which you are associated with under the category of Occupation viz., House wife, Agricultural Labourer, Labourer, Skilled Worker, Teacher, Businessman, Ministerial Service, Nurses, Politician, Defence and others.
- Select either ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ under Differently Abled head. If you click ‘YES’ then you will find the category of Physically Challenged, Visually Challenged and Hearing Impaired. Select appropriate category to which you belong.
- Under this head, select the area in which you are residing i.e., Urban, Rural and Tribal.
- In respect of photo and signature, paste your passport size colour photograph on a white paper and put your signature below the photo. Scan both the photo and signature. Then upload it to the online application.
- At this stage you need to ensure that all the entries made in the above application are true to the best of your knowledge. Only after ensuring yourself that all the entries made are correct, then only, click on ‘Submit’ to take print out of the Application Form in two sets. The print out of this Application Form comes out with an application number. Put your signature in the box provided on the left hand side below the declaration in the Application form.
- Now, go to the study centre along with necessary certificates in original (i.e., Date of Birth, Caste, Qualification etc.) and with a set of attested copies thereof. You should submit Application Form alongwith one set of attested copies of certificates at study centre. After the verification of certificates by the study centre staff, you are directed to make the Fee Payment. For payment of fee, you will also receive an SMS from University. Now you can pay the prescribed Tuition Fee of Rs. 2000/- along with 150/- towards Registration fee (Total Fee Rs. 2150) through TS / AP Online Centre or Debit / Credit Card. (Practical fee will be there at Rs. 1200 or Rs. 600 per subject, as the case may be, for the students who chose science subjects). Choosing the Degree and Optionals have already been explained in the previous pages.
- Once the payment of fee is made through TS / AP online or credit card / debit card, a receipt will be generated with Admission number, confirming your admission.
- It is instructed to the student to download his / her identity card from the website.
- Student is also advised to keep a printed copy of Application Form along with Fee receipt till the Programme is completed and all certificates are taken from the University
For details: please visit the website (www.braouonline.in)
Commencement of Degree, PG, PG Diplomas and Certificate Program Admissions: 18-06-2019
Without late fee Up to 30-09-2019
With a Late fee of Rs. 200/- :
Ambedkar Open University Distance PG, Degree Admissions
Apply Online for BRAOU Degree, PG Admissions