The IDBI Bank is inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the posts of Specialist Officer (SO). Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria can apply online through the IDBI Bank’s official website.
Recruitment in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charge for recruitment or training or coaching etc.
The selection process for Assistant Manager will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. For Executive posts, the selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test.
Important Dates for Assistant Managers:
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode: December 14
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: January 7
- Admit Card Release Date and Date of Online Computer Based Examination to be available on website
IDBI is conducting this recruitment drive to fill in
a.600 vacancies of Assistant Manager (New)
b.300 vacancies of Executive, and
c.120 vacancies of SO posts.
Candidates can submit the online applications for the above mentioned posts through the official website of IDBI- idbi.com.
Category and Fees
1.For all Others (Application fee + Intimation Charges): Rs. 700/-
2.SC/ ST/ PWD (Intimation Charges): Rs. 150/-
3.Pay the fee through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
A Graduate from recognized university with minimum 60 per cent marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) for Assistant Manager
A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) for Executives
Age (years) as on notified date
Minimum 21 years
Maximum 28 years
Relaxation in Upper age limit as per the GoI norms
- Read Admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2019-20 advertisement Instructions and other details thoroughly and carefully.
- A virus free computer with good Internet connectivity.
- Educational qualification certificates to be kept in hand☛
- Scanned Colour Passport Photo of size 20Kb-60Kb for uploading.
- Scanned Signature of Applicant of size 10Kb-30Kb for uploading
- Valid E-mail Id of Applicant to be used for all Admission related correspondences.
- Valid mobile number for receiving SMS.
- Valid Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking Account needed for online payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply for IDBI Recruitment:
Candidates are required to apply online through IDBI official website www.ibdi.com (Careers/Current Openings).
No other means/mode of application will be accepted by the Bank. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button. There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only.
All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
An email/SMS intimation with the registration number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimation at the email ID/Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application not been successfully registered.
An online application which is incomplete in respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered valid.
Any information submitted by a candidate in his/her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/civil consequences in case the information/details furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (Complete) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearances at the time GD/PI will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
How to Apply for Registration:
Stage I: Registration
- To register First time click on “Registration”. Read Instruction carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same to proceed.
- Fill in the Basic Registration Sign Up form
- On submission, a unique User Id and Password will be generated and sent to the registered E-mail Id and Mobile No.
- Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this User Id and Password.
- Enter Personal details, Academic Details, and Upload Photo, Signature and Documents wherever required
Stage II . Payment and Submission of Application Online
- Select Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking for online payment.
- If successful, a confirmation Email Id and SMS will be sent
To Download filled-in Application Form Click ‘Click here to download Application Form’ on Candidate Dashboard UI and retain a copy of Application for future reference.