Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Department of Posts issued the Postman and Mail Guard Posts Recruitment notification and invites the applications from the desirous & eligible Applicants to fill up the posts of Postman and Mail Guard in the following Postal Divisions / Units in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. This notification details have already published in this website. So, Candidates are requested that read the notification and follow the below instructions for applying online.
General Instructions to the Applicant:
The Applicant has to access the website www.appost.in for seeing the detailed Notification /Advertisement issued by the Chief Postmaster General, A.P.Postal Circle, Hyderabad and the Instruction Sheet/Information Brochure. Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet and FAQs carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His / her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
Before starting his/her registration of his/her application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (not more than 10 KB in .jpg/jpeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on- line. One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
Preliminary instructions for How to Apply:
- The Prescribed Fee (application fee and Examination fee ) has to be paid as per the table through “Sunayasam” option in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana States listed in the Annexure.
- The Fee is to be credited under “Sunayasam Head: Postman Recruitment 2018 or MTS Recruitment 2018” at any Head Post Office with the details Name of the applicant , Gender ,Category, Special Category as per Matriculation/SSC Records and Mobile Number for getting S
- The Candidate has to collect the receipt from the counter and check the correctness of the details of Receipt no, mobile no., Pin code, Amount and ensure their correctness.
- The Candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his/her mobile number confirming the payment details (This will take 24-48 Hours)
- After receipt of SMS the candidate is eligible for applying to the post through online mode.
- For applying, the candidate has to browse the website www.appost.in and should read the instructions and notification thoroughly. The Code Numbers for selecting the Division are given in the Para 2 (a) of the notification.
Instructions for How to Apply Online:
- Before applying online the candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates (like DOB Proof, Certificate of caste, Ex Service man ,PH Certificate etc).
- The Candidate has to keep ready the soft copies of his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG format(size not to exceed 20 KB)
- The Candidate has to keep ready a soft copy of his/her signature made on a piece of paper with black ink in JPG fonnat, (size not to exceed 10 KB)
- The Candidate has to update all the mandatory fields and confirm the declaration
- The Candidate has to look at preview for verification and correctness of data fed before submitting his/her application.
- The Candidate has to submit the application by clicking “Save” button
- Since preview option is provided before saving the application no correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application.
- The Candidate can take the print out of the application and keep for further correspondence. They should not submit the print out of their applications
- Provision has been made to the candidates to know the status of application submitted through a grievance provision which is available in the website www.appost.in.
No documents to be attached as proof at the time of submitting the application
The Applicants after successful registration of the On-Line Application are advised to keep print out of his/her “PREVIEW” of his Application, copy of fee chalan/ receipt issued by the Post office for any future reference.
The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered On-line will be treated as Provisional and it will be subject to Verification of respective Certificates/documents.
The Applicant has to furnish a Declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found/detected at any stage,his/her candidature/appointment will he summarily rejected/terminated.
Hall Permit: Hall Permit can be downloaded from the website : www.appost.in. after Notifying the date of Examination in the Website
Requirement to serve in the Army Postal Service Any person appointed to the posts as per the notification shall be liable to serve in the Army Postal Service in India or abroad, if required.
a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or
b) Who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person will not be eligible for appointment. Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing , exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
The applications are to be submitted online only. Manual applications will not be entertained. Only single application will be entertained. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
Fee should be paid in one installment through Sunayasam option in any Head Post office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States listed in the annexure. Payment made in any other mode will not be accepted / refunded.
For Receiving the SMS to the registered mobile number the candidate has to Note that the mobile given at the time of payment of fees is not registered under “DND”
The candidate has to look at preview for verification and correctness of data fed before submitting his / her application by clicking “SAVE” button once the application is successfully submitted no correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application.
No applications purchased from outside vendors will be accepted and no applications need to be sent by Post only the applications registered online in www.appost.in website only will be accepted. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no Hall permit will be issued to all such candidates even if they pay the prescribed fees by any mode.