How to Apply for RRC Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2023 (Railway Recruitment Cell). The RRC (Ministry of Railways/Indian Railways) has released an official notification inviting all the interested candidates for the post of Apprentice under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
All the eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format latest by last date till 5 pm on the official website, the link for which is indianrailways.gov.in ( Official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Zonal Railways release the notification for engagement of apprentice on different trades. Each zonal railways invites online application from candidates to apply for apprentice posts. c
candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of Railways on indianrailways.gov.in and apply. The last date to apply for this post is given below. Apprentice posts will be through will be filled through this recruitment drive.
|Name of the Registration||RRC Apprentice Registration 2023|
|Title||Submit the RRC Apprentice Online Application 2023|
|Subject||Indian Railways released the RRC Apprentice Online Application 2023|
|Last Date to apply||See On the official websites|
|Indian Railways website||https://indianrailways.gov.in/|
India Railways RRC Apprentice Posts Recruitment: The online application forms for the post of apprentice was released on official website. The candidates who wants to join Indian Railways as trade apprentice are advised to visit the official website of the Railways to check the details related to the recruitment and submit their online application form. The last date to submit the online application forms for the said post is above mentioned
Eligibility criteria for RRC Apprentice Recruitment: All the candidates are interested in applying need to matriculate or class 10 pass from a recognised school/institute. The applicant should have ITI certificate in the relevant trade. OR 10th pass candidates with minimum 50% marks, ITI certificate in the trade.
Application fee to be paid: Gen/OBC: Rs 100 and SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women: No fee.
Age limit for RRC Apprentice Recruitment: Candidates should have a minimum age of 15 years and a maximum age of 24 years. Age will be calculated according to notified date. Age Relaxation as per govt rules
Selection Process: Merit list will be prepared by taking average of the percentage marks obtained in class 10th and ITI exam. There will be no written exam or viva. The selected students will be given a stipend during the training period.
Important Instructions To The Applicants Before Submitting Online Application:
1. Read carefully the complete notification before filling up of online application.
2. To download the full notification the link has been given below:
3. For registration, you must have a registered mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one-time-password) through SMS/email.
4. Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
i) SSC/10th Class marks sheet
ii) ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
iii) For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
iv) For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
v) One passport size photograph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
vi) Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
vii) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
viii) Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
- The candidate must possess a minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
- OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as Application fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
- After submission of completed application, Registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
- The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. The candidates can view the application form by using your mobile number and date of birth or application number.
How to apply for RRC Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website of RRCs indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the relevant RRC Website, which you want to apply
- On the homepage, click on ‘APPRENTICE NOTIFICATION’
- Look for ‘Click here to apply online’ link
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click on submit
- Pay the application fee and upload all the relevant documents
- Click on submit
Direct link to Apply for RRC Apprentice Posts find the at Official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRCs): Note: All the candidates are advised to take print out of the online application form for future reference. Zonal, Production Units, Corporation and Other Railways Website (RRC Websites)