Southern Central Railway(SCR) has released a notification for engagement of 4103 apprentice on 12 different trades. The trades include AC mechanic, carpenter, diesel mechanic, electrical/ electronics, electricians, fitter, painter, welder, MMW, MMTM, machinist. The online registration process began on November 9 and the last date to register is December 8, 2019.
Southern Railway(SR) is inviting Online applications from candidates to apply for Apprentice posts. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of Southern Railway on sr.indianrailways.gov.in and apply. The last date to apply for the post is till December 31, 2019. A total of 3585 posts of Apprentice will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Details of the vacancy
Total posts: 4103 (SCR)
Total posts:3585 (SR)
Eligibility criteria for RRB Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
All the candidates interested in applying need to be matriculate or class 10 pass from a recognised school/institute. The applicant should have ITI certificate in the relevant trade. OR 10th pass candidates with minimum 50% marks, ITI certificate in the trade.
Age limit for RRB Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Candidates should have a minimum age of 15 years and a maximum age of 24 years. Age will be calculated according to 1.10.2019.
Merit list will be prepared by taking average of the percentage marks obtained in class 10th and ITI exam. There will be no written exam or viva. The selected students will be given a stipend during the training period.
Important Instructions To The Applicants Before Submitting Online Application:
1. Read carefully the complete notification before filling up of online application.
2. To download the full notification the link has been given below:
3. For registration, you must have registered mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one time password) through SMS/email.
4. Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
i) SSC/10th Class marks sheet
ii) ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
iii) For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
iv) For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
v) One passport size photo graph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
vi) Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
vii) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
viii) Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
5. The candidate must possess minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
6. OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as Application fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
7. After submission of completed application, Registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
8. The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. The candidates can view the application form by using your mobile number and date of birth or application number.
How to apply online for RRB Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Step 1: Log on to the official website of Integral Coach Factory, https://icf.indianrailways.gov.in/
Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘ACT APPRENTICE NOTIFICATION_2019’
Step 3: Look for ‘Click here to apply online’ link
Step 4: Read all the instructions carefully
Step 5: Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
Step 6: Click on submit
Step 7: Pay the application fee and upload all the relevant documents
Step 8: Click on submit
Note: All the candidates are advised to take print out of the online application form for future reference.
Application fee to be paid:
Gen/OBC: Rs 100
SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women: No fee
Official RRB Recruitment notification
Last date to apply: 31-12-2019 for SR*