1. SER, South Eastern Railway has invited applications from candidates to apply for RRC Apprentice posts 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through the official site of South Eastern Railway at rrcser.co.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 1785 Apprentice posts in the organisation. The last date to apply for the post is till February 3, 2020.
The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection since communication for further selection processes will be made through these media.
2. Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway to recruit candidates for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of RRC WR at rrc-wr.com. The last date to apply for the post is till February 6, 2020. This recruitment drive will fill up 3553 posts in the organisation.
This is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 being conducted by Western Railway and Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway(RRCWR) has been nominated as the nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from Applicants. Candidates can check eligibility, selection process and other details below.
3. RRC Central Railway Recruitment: The Application process for Central Railway Recruitment for Apprentice posts, CRR 2019 will end on January 22, 2020. The recruitment drive is being organized to fill 2562 Apprentice posts in the organization. See the important dates – Get The Details
4. Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala has invited online applications for the recruitment of apprentices on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies online at rcf.indianrailways.gov.in on or before February 6, 2020.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 400 vacancies of apprentices. Out of which, 100 vacancies are for Fitter, 100 for welder, 40 for mechanist, 20 for a painter, 40 for a carpenter, 10 for a mechanic, 56 for an electrician, 14 for an electronic mechanic, and 20 for AC and Ref. mechanic.
5. West Central Railway Apprentice posts Recruitment notification released. The candidates who are interested in the West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the WCR – wcr.indianrailways.gov.in – to check eligibility details and information on the application process.
The online window to apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 open from January 15, 2020. The candidates would be allowed to submit the online application for the same by February 14, 2020, 11:59 PM. The West Central Railway Recruitment department is conducting this recruitment drive for a total of 1273 Act Apprentice posts.
a. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 10 or matriculate in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
b. Age Limit: The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
Candidates should have passed matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT. The age limit of the candidate should be above 15 years of age and below 24 years of age.
1. for Western Railway Apprentice posts:
Opening date of application: January 7, 2020
Closing date of application: February 6, 2020
2. for South Eastern Railway (SER) Apprentice posts:
Opening date of application: January 4, 2020
Closing date of application: February 3, 2020
3. for Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala Apprentice posts:
Opening date of application: January 6, 2020
Closing date of application: February 6, 2020
4. for West Central Railway Apprentice posts:
Opening date of application: January 15, 2020
Closing date of application: February 14, 2020
5. For Central Railway Apprentice Posts:
Date of start of Application form: December 23, 2019
Last date to apply: January 22, 2020
Important Instructions to the Applicants Before Submitting Online Application:
Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 application fee that is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. The selection will be purely on merit basis. To check for more related details, candidates can visit the official site of South Eastern Railway.
Candidates who are the resident of the geographical jurisdiction of Southern Railway i.e Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh Karnataka, Puducherry Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep are eligible to apply. Read below for vacancy break up, important dates, eligibility and other details.
Candidates interested are advised to go through the detailed notification to understand the process and the eligibility criteria. The online applications can be made on the official website
1. Read carefully the complete notification before filling up the online application.
2. To download the full notification click the link given on the website
3. For registration, you must have a registered mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one-time-password) through SMS/email.
Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
a) SSC/10th Class marks sheet
b) ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
c) For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
d) For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
e) One passport size photograph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
f) Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
g) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
h) Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
- The candidate must possess a minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
- OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as Application fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
- After submission of the completed application, a Registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
- The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. The candidates can view the application form by using your mobile number and date of birth or application number.
How to Apply: Applicants can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC’s website. The candidature of the Applicants will be considered only on the basis of the information filled in the ONLINE application. Document Verification and Medical Examination will be held in the concerned Divisions & Workshops. The application fees for the post is Rs 100/- which is non-refundable. Candidates can check the official notification to get details.
- RRC SER Website: http://www.rrcser.co.in/
- RRC SER Apprentice Posts Advt
- RRC WR Website: https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- RRC WR Apprentice Posts Advt
- RRC Railway Coach Factory Kapurthala: https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/
- RRC WCR: wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRC CR: http://rrccr.com/Home/Home#
- Use the given below link of Indian Railways Website List (RRC Websites)
Name of RRBs: Official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
|Name of RRBs||Name of RRBs|
a. Southern Central Railway: SCR RRC Apprentice Posts 2020 recruitment notification released and Apply Online for SR, SCR Websites. Southern Central Railway(SCR) has released an RRC Railways Recruitment notification for engagement of 4103 apprentices on 12 different trades. The trades include AC mechanic, carpenter, diesel mechanic, electrical/ electronics, electricians, fitter, painter, welder, MMW, MMTM, machinist. The online registration process began on November 9 and the last date to register is December 8, 2019.
A.For Southern Central Railway (SCR)
Opening Date of Application: November 09, 2019
Closing Date of Application: December 09, 2019
Southern Railway: Southern Railway(SR) is inviting Online applications from candidates to apply for RRC Apprentice Posts 2020. Candidates who want to apply for this post can visit the official site of Southern Railway on sr.indianrailways.gov.in and apply niw. The last date to apply for the apprentice post is till December 31, 2019. A total of 3585 posts of Apprentice will be filled through this recruitment drive.
For Southern Central Railway (SR)
Opening Date of Application: December 1, 2019
Closing Date of Application: December 30, 2019