Railway Recruitment Cell has released RRC Apprentice Posts 2021 recruitment notification on its Railway Recruitment Board Official website and applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the apprentice posts in various railway zones across the India.
Candidates can visit the official website of RRC to go through the notification and can follow the steps after that. Each Railway Recruitment Cell has invited applications from candidates to apply for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official site of RRCs.
Candidates who have passed class 10th with 55% Marks and hold ITI certificate. The candidate must be between 15 and 24 years of age. Shortlisting of candidates for apprentice posts will be done on the basis of Merit. There will be no written test and/or viva.
As per the notification released by the RRC, the online application window for RRC Apprentice recruitment 2021 will open as per the schedule and the last date to submit the application form is mentioned below. The tentative date of display of the list of selected candidates is mentioned in notification.
The candidates who have passed class 8th and 10th examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and National Trade Certificate (relevant trades) are eligible to apply for the RRC Apprentice vacancies.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years and the maximum age limit to apply is 24 years. Age relaxation is provided for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates as per rules.
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021:
Railway Recruitment Cell, RRC Recruitment 2021 notification has been released for Eastern Railway. The interested candidates can apply for 2945 Trade Apprentice Posts on the official website, rrcer.com. The application process would begin on October 4, 2021 and would conclude on November 3, 2021 at 6 pm.
The list of selected candidates would be announced by Railway Recruitment Cell on November 18, 2021. The final selection of the candidates would be made after document verification round. Candidates who are eligible and interested must take a look at RRC Recruitment 2021 important dates shared below.
RRC Recruitment Important Dates
|Date of publication of notification||October 1, 2021|
|Opening date and time of application||October 4, 2021 at 10 am|
|Last date and time of online application||November 3, 2021 at 6 pm|
|Display of merit list||November 18, 2021|
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and qualification details available on RRC Recruitment 2021 notification before filling the application form. In case, a candidate is found absent in document verification round, his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
RRC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the unit||Number of vacancies|
The break-up of PWBD vacancies, disability-wise, would be informed subsequently. It is also to be noted that the number of slots indicated above is totally provisional in nature and may increase, decrease as per the requirement of Railway administration. More information available on rrcer.com.
If the Applicant does not have a VALID personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/ her e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates must maintain that e-mail ID till the end of the recruitment process. The candidature of the applicants will be considered only based on the information filled in the application.
(a). Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 10 or matriculate in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
(b). Age Limit: The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
|Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)||As Per Rule|
Candidates should have passed matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT. The age limit of the candidate should be above 15 years of age and below 24 years of age.
Engagement will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation with minimum 50% + ITI Marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done (i.e., 50% of aggregate marks, both in matriculation & ITI). The panel will be on the basis of simple average of percentage of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation marks obtained by the candidates in all subject will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional / final certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT will be reckoned.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC/matriculation candidates, whose secured marks are not mentioned in the score sheet, the candidates may calculate the percentage of marks by suing the formulae approved by the respective State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE etc., for grades awarded to them against the subjects, which should be the same for verifying at the time of document verification.
Stipend: Freshers (Class 10 pass) will get Rs.6000/- monthly, Freshers (Class 12 pass) will get Rs 7000/- and Ex-ITI candidate will get Rs.7000/- per month. During the second year of apprenticeship training, there shall be an increase of 10 percent in the prescribed minimum stipend amount and further 15 percent increase in the prescribed minimum stipend amount during the third year of apprenticeship training.
Important Instructions to the Applicants Before Submitting Online Application:
Application Fee for RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Candidates who want to apply for the post will have to pay a processing fee of .100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable) through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by ICF under any circumstances. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of ICF.
|For General/ OBC category candidates||Rs 100/-|
Candidates will have to pay Rs.100 application fee that is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. The selection will be purely on merit basis. To check for more related details, candidates can visit the official site of South Eastern Railway.
Candidates who are the resident of the geographical jurisdiction of Southern Railway i.e Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh Karnataka, Puducherry Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep are eligible to apply. Read below for vacancy break up, important dates, eligibility and other details.
Candidates interested are advised to go through the detailed notification to understand the process and the eligibility criteria. The online applications can be made on the official website
- Read carefully the complete notification before filling up the online application.
- To download the full notification click the link given on the website
- For registration, you must have a registered mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one-time-password) through SMS/email.
Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
- SSC/10th Class marks sheet
- ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
- For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
- One passport size photograph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
- Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
- Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
- The candidate must possess a minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
- OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as Application fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
- After submission of the completed application, a Registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
- The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. The candidates can view the application form by using your mobile number and date of birth or application number.
How to apply for RRC Apprentice Posts
Applicants can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC’s website. The candidature of the Applicants will be considered only on the basis of the information filled in the ONLINE application. Document Verification and Medical Examination will be held in the concerned Divisions & Workshops. The application fees for the post is Rs 100/- which is non-refundable. Candidates can check the official notification to get details.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment cell
- The candidate’s need to visit the link that reads Apprentice posts
- Visit the link to select your trade and enter the name and email id after that
- Validation of email and registration number will be done after that
- Candidates are required to upload their photographs and signatures after that
- The candidates are then supposed to pay the fee which is INR 100 after that
- Submit the application form and download a copy for future reference
The candidates must note that the application is required to be sent to RRC only in the online mode. No application in physical form is to be sent to the Board.
Use the given below link of Indian Railways Website List (RRC Websites)
Name of RRBs: Official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
|Name of RRBs||Name of RRBs|
RRC Recruitment 2021
- RRC Southern Railway
- RRC SWR, South Western Railway
- Railway ICF Recruitment
- Northeast Frontier Railway
- South East Central Railway
- Eastern Railway
- SER, South Eastern Railway
- Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway
- RRC Central Railway
- Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
- West Central Railway
- Southern Central Railway
- Southern Railway