How to apply for TGUGCET 2021 (Telangana Gurukul Under Graduate Common Entrance Test. TGUCET is a Telangana Gurukul Degree Common Entrance Test is conducting for admission into various Degree first year courses in Telangana State Residential Degree Colleges under control of TSWREIS and TTWREIS Societies for 2021-2022
Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies has issued the TGUGCET 2021 notification (TTWRDC CET and TSWRDC CET) for admission into 1st year B.A/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women and TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
So, online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admissions into Degree 1st year various courses in TSWREIS and TTWREIS Gurukulam Degree Colleges. Application Fee is Rs.100/- for General and Rs.350/- is applying for TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College. TGUGCET means Telangana Gurukul Under Graduate Common Entrance Test
TGUGCET Online Application 2021
Telangana Social and Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies (TSWREIS and TTWREIS) has invited TGUGCET Online application 2021 for Telangana Gurukulam Under Graduate Common Entrance Test for admissions into first-year BA/BCom/BBA/BSc courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Students appearing for intermediate second-year exams this year and candidates who had passed intermediate or its equivalent last year were eligible to apply. Candidates must score a minimum of 40 per cent marks.
For prospectus and online application, visit the websites tswreis.in and tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply online from February 5 to March 5. The TGUGCET 2021 will be conducted on April 25.
How to Apply for TGUGCET 2021:
1. The candidate shall first go through the prospectus / information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test.
2. The candidate after satisfying his/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 350/- if the candidate wants to take admission in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir) through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from the below mentioned dates to enable to submit application through online.
3. At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number, etc., On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application online through the Websites https://www.tswreis.in and http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
4. The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cms) before filling up the online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
5. While filling in the online application, the candidate has to opt the test in which he/she wants to appear for the TGUGCET- 2019 (i.e Test-1 EMPC/ Test-2 EBZC/Test-3 EMAC/Test-4 ECEC/Test-5 EHEC).
6. The candidates interested to take admission in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir have to opt for Test-6 MRG in addition to any one of the above 5 Tests.
7. After submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
8. For any mistakes / incorrect information furnished the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling in the online application.
9. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
The selected candidate should be able to produce all the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
1. Online Application forms submission from 05-02-2021 to 05-03-2021
2. Hall Tickets Download from: 15-04-2021
3. Date of Entrance Examination: 25-04-2021
For further details of TTWR Degree colleges and TSWR Degree colleges, please visit the following official websites i.e., a. TSWREIS Web Portal: www.tswreis.in and b. TTWREIS Web Portal: www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in