TGUGCET Registration 2022 started at Telangana Gurukul Web Portal. TGUGCET Online Application 2022, How to submit at tswreis.in. How to apply for TGUGCET (Telangana Gurukul Under Graduate Common Entrance Test. TGUCET is a Telangana Gurukul Degree Common Entrance Test is conducting for admission into various Degree first year courses in Telangana State Residential Degree Colleges under control of TSWREIS and TTWREIS Societies for 2022-2022.
As per the latest news, The Telangana state government has released the deadline (19-01-2022) for submission of online applications for the Telangana Gurukulam Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (TGUGCET). Govt has issued orders for the online application submission deadline for admissions in BA, BCom, BBA and BSc First year UG courses for the year 2022-23.
Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies has issued the TGUGCET 2022 notification (TTWRDC CET and TSWRDC CET) for admission into 1st year B.A/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women and TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
Telangana Social and Tribal Welfare invites online applications from students for admissions in residential degree colleges. The government has said that students can apply online through the website www.tswreis.in
So, online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admissions into Degree 1st year various courses in TSWREIS and TTWREIS Gurukulam Degree Colleges. Application Fee is Rs.100/- for General and Rs.350/- is applying for TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College. TGUGCET means Telangana Gurukul Under Graduate Common Entrance Test
|Name of the application||TGUCET Online Application 2022|
|Title||Submit TGUGCET Online Application Form 2022|
|Subject||TS Social and Tribal Welfare Societies has activate TGUGCET Online application on its website|
|Conducting Society||TSWREIS and TTWREIS|
|Last Date to Apply||03-02-2022|
|Online Applying Website||tgugcet.cgg.gov.in|
|TS SC Gurukul Website||tswreis.in|
|TS ST Gurukul Website||tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in|
Telangana Social and Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies (TSWREIS and TTWREIS) has invited TGUGCET Online application 2022 for Telangana Gurukulam Under Graduate Common Entrance Test for admissions into first-year BA/BCom/BBA/BSc courses for this academic year.
Students appearing for intermediate second-year exams this year and candidates who had passed intermediate or its equivalent last year were eligible to apply. Candidates must score a minimum of 40 per cent marks. For prospectus and online application, visit the websites tswreis.in and tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule.
Steps to submit TGUGCET Online Application?
The candidate is informed to go through the prospectus carefully to check his/her eligibility for appearing the written test. The candidates should visit websites https://www.tswreis.ac.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. to access TGUGCET link. Candidates should complete the STEP-1: Registration and Payment, STEP-2: Fill the application from and STEP-3: Submit the College Preference/Options.
- Visit the https://tswreis.ac.in/ website
Students need to visit the TS Social Welfare Society official website by entering the web address, https://tswreis.ac.in/ in your browser. Then TSWREIS website will be appeared in your device.
- Click on the Click here to Apply link
Once you reach the official website, click on the 'click here to apply' link on the home page. Then, TGUGCET official admission portal will be appeared in your screen.
- Click on the Registration with payment Link
On the TGUGCET website, click on the 'Registration with payment' link for students registration along with Registration Fee Payment before going to the submission of online application form.
- Fill the Signup Form
Once you reach the Signup Form, fill the all the required information i.e., name, date of birth and mobile
number, etc., I and click on the submit form.
- Pay the Registration Fee
After clicking on the submit button, pay the registration fee with proper payment method. On successful fee payment, Payment Receipt is generated and will be proceeded to STEP-2 with which he/she can proceed with online application process. Payment receipt only confirms the receipt of application fee and not the receipt of application form by the Societies.
- Click on Online application Link
After successful registration fee payment, you need to visit official website and click on the 'Online application' link.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the Online application link, an application form will be opened. In this candidates should fill the all the required information and upload the required scanned document at the time of submission.
- To submit the College Preference/Options
After filled in the application form, the candidates must give the order of preference for the eligible colleges and courses displayed online (as per the eligibility and preference given during registration).
- Submit the Application Form
Once the options are given, the candidate can proceed to submit the application.
- Print the application form
The candidates are advised to take print out of submitted application form for reference.
Instructions to fill the online application
- The candidate is informed to go through the prospectus carefully to check his/her eligibility for appearing the written test. The candidates should visit websites https://www.tswreis.ac.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. to access TGUGCET link.
- STEP-1: Registration and Payment : After confirming the eligibility criteria, the candidate should proceed to ONLINE payment of fee of Rs. 150/-.
- While making payment, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number, etc., If the candidate is interested to pursue graduation at Armed Forces Preparatory college mentioned in V (B), the fee will be Rs.250/- (Please check the physical fitness requirements before opting).
- Candidates who opted Armed Forces Preparatory colleges are also eligible for admission in general colleges and hence are requested to give the preference options for all colleges.
- On successful fee payment, Payment Receipt is generated and will be proceeded to STEP-2 with which he/she can proceed with online application process. Payment receipt only confirms the receipt of application fee and not the receipt of application form by the Societies.
- The Candidate should be ready with the scanned passport size (3.5 X 4.5 cms) photograph and signature in .jpeg/.jpg format with maximum size of 100 KB before filling up the online application 5. Based on the course studied at Intermediate or its equivalent, the candidate will be assigned the respective test as mentioned in III. Examination pattern & syllabus.
- The women candidates interested to take admission in 4 Specialized colleges and Armed Forces Preparatory College of TSWRDCs have to give options as per their choice and those who are not interested to take admission into special colleges need not to give option for them.
- The male candidates, who are interested to opt for Armed Forces College must select relevant option.
- STEP 3: The candidate must give the order of preference for the eligible colleges and courses displayed online (as per the eligibility and preference given during registration).
- Once the options are given, the candidate can proceed to submit the application. The candidates are advised to take print out of submitted application form for reference.
- The candidates are advised to fill the application with utmost care as they will be solely responsible for any mistakes/incorrect information entered in the online application form.
- The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected. The selected candidate should be able to produce all the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application otherwise the selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected.
1. Online Application forms submission from 10-12-2021 to 03-02-2022
2. Hall Tickets Download from: 15-01-2022
3. Date of Entrance Examination: Will be informed later
For further details of TTWR Degree colleges and TSWR Degree colleges, please visit the following official websites i.e., a. TSWREIS Web Portal: www.tswreis.in and b. TTWREIS Web Portal: www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |