How To Apply for TS EAMCET 2020 & Submit Online Application Forms. TS EAMCET 2018: The Telangana EAMCET (engineering, agriculture, medical common entrance test) registration has started from this week. The notification and other details are available at the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) website : tsche.ac.in.
he exam will be held from May 2 to 7, 2018 in both morning and evening shifts. All the aspirants who clear the entrance examination will be eligible for admission in BE, BTech, BSc courses in agriculture and technology at various recognised institutions in the state.
Telangana EAMCET is a state level common entrance test (CET), conducted for selecting candidates for admissions to undergraduate Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses in the govt and private colleges located across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2020 will be conducted from May 3. While the exam for the engineering stream candidates will be held between May 3 and May 6, for agriculture and pharmacy (AM) stream exam will be held on May 8 and May 9. Commencement for submission of online application forms will begin from March 6 and last date for submission of online applications without late fee is April 5.
“Candidates will be given an option to correct online application data submitted by them between April 6 and April 9,” Convenor, EAMCET 2020. The candidates, however, will have a chance to apply for the exam by paying late of up to Rs 10, 000 until April 28. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the official website between April 20 and May 1.
The computer based test will be conducted in total 54 centers across 18 test zones. The registration fee for the engineering or AM stream is Rs 400 for SC/ST candidates and for others it is Rs 800. For candidates wishing to appear for both Engineering and AM stream, fee will be Rs 1600(for other category).
TS EAMCET 2018: Application fee:
For general category, it is Rs 400, for SC/ST category candidates and Rs 800 for all other candidates. In case, a candidate wants to apply for both the groups, they will have to pay Rs. 800 for SC/ST categories and Rs 1600 for all other categories.
TS EAMCET 2018: Exam schedule:
The morning schedule begins from 10 am to 1 pm and the afternoon exams are scheduled from 3 pm to 6 pm.
Agriculture and medical: May 3, 4, 6
Engineering: May 8, 9
TS EAMCET 2018: Important dates
TS EAMCET 2020 online application submission started, register at eamcet.tsche.ac.in: Telangana Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2020 online application process will begin today. The TS EAMCET examination is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
As per the TS EAMCET 2020 notification released by JNTU Hyderabad, the Telangana EAMCET exams will be conducted from May 3 to 9. The examination for candidates seeking admission to Engineering courses will appear for TS EAMCET 2020 between May 3 to May 6, the TS EAMCET 2020 for Agriculture and Pharmacy programs will be conducted on May 8 and May 9. The total duration of the exam is three hours i.e, from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. The online application process for TS EAMCET 2020 will start today and the last date to apply for the same is April 5, 2020.
Last date for submission of application fee: April 05
Correction of online application data: April ..
Last date to submit online application: April 05
Download of hall tickets: April 20, 2018 to May 1, 2018
Exam date for agriculture and medical group: May 3, 4, 6
Exam date for engineering group: May 8, 9
TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application: Steps to follow
1. Visit the official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in for TS EAMCET 2020
2. Make online fee payment by clicking on the link which reads Pay registration fee on the homepage.
3. Fill the online application form by clicking on the link Fill Online Application
4. Print the submitted online application after filling submitting the application
5. Check Success/Failure status of their Fee Payment
Last date of submitting online application with addition Fee:
Candidates can also submit the online application for TS EAMCET 2020 after April 5, 2020, with additional fee.
1. Last date for submission of online application with an additional fee of Rs 500: April 11, 2020
2. Last date for submission of online application with an additional fee of Rs 1000: April 17, 2020
3. Last date for submission of online application with an additional fee of Rs 5000: April 24, 2020
4. Last date for submission of online application with an additional fee of Rs 10000: April 28, 2020
Corrections: Candidates can correct already submitted online application data between April 6, 2020 and April 9, 2020.
Hall tickets: Hall tickets will be available on the official website for candidates to download between April 20, 2020 and May 1, 2020.
Important Instructions for filling online application:
It is mandatory for the candidates to have an Email Account. Candidate should be ready with the following mandatory/optional details before filling the online application: 1. Qualifying Examination Appeared or Passed
2. TS/ AP Online Transaction Id. (if payment is being made through TS / AP Online Centre)
3. Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking details (If payment is being made through Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking)
4. Stream Applied for – Engineering (E), Agriculture and Medical (AM), or Both (E & AM)
5. Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
6. Aadhaar Card details
7. Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate
8. Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-Local)
9. Income of Parents (Income Upto Rs.1.0 lakh or Upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
10. Study Details
11. Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application Number of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST only)
12. Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)
Candidates are reminded that only online applications forms would be accepted. Also candidates are not required to send the print out of the filled forms. The online applications can be filled till April 28 with late fees.
TS EAMCET 2018: How to apply:
Step 1: Go to the official website and click on TS EAMCET 2018 link
Step 2: Click on application fee payment through this option.
Step 3: Fill the application form
Step 4: After submission of application form, take out a print out
TS EAMCET 2018 Online application from @ www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in