How to Apply for TS EMRS CET 2020. The Gurukulam, TTWREI Society has issued the TS EMRS CET 2020 (TS Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test 2020) notification and Online Application forms are invited from Boys & Girls for admissions into and 6th Class in EMR Schools in Telangana State.
Latest Update: Online Applications are invited for admission in Ekalavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) from October 30 to October 9 and Tribal Welfare Gurukuls. There are 8 schools in Adilabad, Khammam, Kottagudem and Mahabubabad districts.
Tribal Welfare Gurukul Vidyalayas Head said that the TS EMRS CCET 2020 examination would be conducted for admissions in 6th and 7th classes into Telangana Ekalavya Adarsha Gurukul Vidyalayas will be held on October 25
TTWREIS has released the TS EMRS CET 2020 notification for admissions in to 6th and 7th vacancies in TS EMRS Schools. These Admissions in English Medium with integrated coaching for the Academic Year 2020-21 in CBSE pattern in the EMRS institutions functioning under Gurukulam through TS EMRS CET 2020 which will be held on 25-10-2020.
It is hereby notified that the TS Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test to be held on 08-09-2020 has been postponed due to coronavirus outbreak. Students will be notified by the press release of the date of further examination.
TS EMRS CET Application 2020 Details
|Name Of The Application||TS EMRS CET Application 2020|
|Conducting Society Name||TTWREI Society|
|Title||How to Apply for TS EMRS CET 2020|
|Subject||TTWREIS has released TS Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test Notification|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TS EMRS CET|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Common Entrance Test|
|Starting Date To Apply||30-09-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||09-10-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||6th Class and 7th Class|
How to Apply for TS EMRS CET:
Submission of Application Form: All the eligible students only shall submit the filled applications through online with the required details in the application format.
- Visit the Official website: http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the TS EMRS CET Online application
- Fill the required information in the TS EMRS CET Application Form
- Print the application form, Take a print and preserve it future reference
- Hall tickets will be generated in online after submission of application form.
- After downloading the hall ticket affix the passport size photo duly attested by H.M or Gazetted Officer
- Carry hall ticket in Examination Hall on Exam date.
Important Dates for TS EMRS CET:
- Date of Notification 26.09.2020 and apply from 30-09-2020
- Last date for receipt of the applications:09-10-2020
- Date of Entrance Test: 08-11-2020.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details