TS EMRS CET 2020 notification released on its TTWREIS Web Portal for admission into 6th Class in TS Ekalavya Model Residential Schools for 2020-2021. Students who wish to appear the TS EMRS CET they submit online applications at “http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/” by required details.
Latest Update: TS EMRS CET 2020 would be conducted for admissions into VI to VII Classes of (08) EMRS Schools of Telangana State for the academic Year 2020-21 (CBSE SYLLABUS).
TS EMRS CET 2020 is an Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test 2020 would be conducted every year for class 6th admissions and 7th Class admissions in 08 TS Tribal Welfare Residential Schools (TS Gurukulams) by TTWREIS
Sixteen (08) Eklavya Model Residential Schools are functioning under the aegis of Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS, Hyderabad) which are funded by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India.
Telangana State Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Society (TSES) under TTWREIS has issued the TS EMRS CET 2020 notification on 26-09-2020 and online applications are invited from the eligible students for 6th Class and 7th Class Admissions into Ekalavya Model Residential Schools in Telangana State through TS Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test 2020 which will be held on October 10, 2020
So, Online Applications are invited from Boys & Girls for admissions into and 6th Class in English Medium with integrated coaching for the Academic Year 2020-21 in CBSE pattern in the following institutions functioning under TS Gurukulam.
The Gurukulam, TTWREI Society, Amaravati has been running (08) Ekalavya Modal Residential Schools and MoTA has sanctioned (09) more EMR Schools for the Academic 2020-21 for ST Students to provide a necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to pursue higher studies.
|Title||TS EMRS CET 2020|
|Subject||The Gurukuam TTWREI Society has given TS EMRS CET notification for admission into 6th Class and 7th Class in TS EMR Schools|
|Category||TS Ekalavya Modal Residential Schools Entrance Test 2020/ TS EMRS CET notification 2020/ TS EMR School Admissions 2020|
|Conducting Society||The Gurukulam, TTWREIS|
|Last date to Apply||09-10-2020|
|Exam Timings||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Selection Method||The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test|
EMRS has been one of the flagship interventions of Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) to provide quality middle and high-level education to Schedule tribe students in remote areas on par with Navodaya Vidyalayas and will have special facilities for preserving local art and culture besides providing training in sports and skill development.
Main Objective: The main objective of EMRS is to enable ST Students to have access to the best opportunities in education on par with the non-ST population. This would be achieved by providing comprehensive physical, mental and socially relevant development of all students enrolled in every EMRS.
Eligibility for TS EMRS Entrance Test:
1. The students who belong to that particular district are eligible to apply for admission into EMR Schools of the same district.
TS EMRS 6th Class Entrance Test: All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying 5th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 6th Class.
TS EMRS 7th Class Entrance Test: All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying 6th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 7th Class.
3. All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying for 5th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 6th Class for back log vacancies.
4. All the students (Boys & Girls) who are studying for 6th class in the Academic year 2019-20 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized schools are eligible to write the entrance test for admission into 7th Class for back log vacancies.
5. Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
6. Parental Income should not exceed Rs1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) per annum. (Need not produce income certificate in case of white ration card holders as per GO.MS No: 229 Dated 23-06-2017)
7. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, Record sheet / T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos, etc., at the time of admissions.
Selection Process for TS EMRS CET 2020: The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test conducted by Gurukulam. The selected students will get all benefits extended by Gurukulam such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, notebooks & text books, bedding material, medical care and examination fee etc.
- The number of seats for boys and girls will be equal for every school (30+30).
- Any vacancies of OC, BC, SC, Agency Employees Quota, PHC and vacancies in ST Sub-tribes will be filled up by ST students only as per General ST merit.
Special features of EMRS (Ekalavya Model Residential Schools):
- Every class shall have 60 students in two sections of 30 students
- each and the total sanctioned strength of the school will be 480 students.
- Regular CBSE Syllabus with intensive coaching up to 12th standard in English medium.
- Study Material and reference books
- Well experienced & dedicated Teaching staff
- Good Infrastructure, laboratory & library facilities
- Regular Health Checkup and personal care
- Co-education system.
- Individual Attention, career Guidance & Counseling round the clock.
- Total free and quality education.
- Applications are invited from Boys &
List of EMRS Schools
Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Online applications are invited for admission into 6th and 7th class of 08 EMRS Schools in 04 districts i.e. Adilabad, Khammam, Kothagudem Badradri, Mahabubabad of Telangana State for the Academic Year 2020-21. The Co-Ed EMRS Schools list as follows and Admissible strength for each class as per EMRS Guidelines
|District||Sub-District/ Block||No of Seats in each class|
TS EMRS Exam Pattern
The test will be conducted for 100 marks in Multiple choice questions type based on the previous year syllabus. Answers should be identified in the OMR Sheet. The Weightage of marks for different subjects and form of questions is furnished here under.
TS EMRS CET – 6th Class Entrance Exam Pattern
Method of Entrance Examination: for 6th class Entrance Test Each question caries (1) Mark and Exam on 5th class State Syllabus and Multiple choice questions
Entrance Timing: 2 ½ Hours (10 Am to 12.30 PM)
Total Marks: 100 MARKS
|Environmental Science||20 Marks|
|Mental Ability||10 Marks|
TS EMRS CET – 7th Class Entrance Exam Pattern
b) for 7th Class: (If vacancies are available)
for 7th class Entrance Test (Each question caries (1) Mark on 6th class State Syllabus and Multiple choice questions)
Time: 2 ½ Hours
|Mental Ability||10 Marks|
Qualifying Marks in TS EMRS CET
Minimum qualifying cutoff mark in the Entrance test for providing admission in EMR Schools:
|Category||Minimum cut off mark for eligibility Out of 100 Marks|
|PvTG students||25 Marks|
|General ST students (STs)||35 Marks|
|Scheduled Caste Students (SCs)||40 Marks|
|Backward Caste Students (BCs)||45 Marks|
|Open Competition Students (OC)||50 Marks|
How to Apply for TS EMRS CET:
Submission of Application Form – All the eligible students only shall submit the filled applications through online http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. ( or) with the required details in the application format. – http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/
- Application Form for EMRS Entrance Test for Admission into 6th Class and 7th Class 2020-21 is available to apply.
- Student must be studying 5th Class in the current academic year (2019-20) for 6thc Class Admissions and Student must be studying 6th Class in the current academic year (2019-20) for 6thc Class Admissions and
- Annual income should be less than Rs.1,00,000 (one lakh).
- Only the phone number of the parent should be given. Previously this phone number was only for admission details.
- There will be no further requests to modify the details entered in this document.
TS EMRS CET Hall tickets: Hall tickets will be generated in online. After downloading the hall ticket affix the passport size photo duly attested by H.M or Gazetted Officer
TS EMRS CET 2020 Schedule
Important Dates for TS Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test:
- Date of Notification 27.09.2020
- Commencement of online applications 30.09.2020
- Last date for receiving applications 09.10.2020
- Date of downloading the Hall tickets Before one week of the Entrance test
- Date of Entrance Test 25.10.2020
- Date of admission into school Will be intimated
|TS EMRS CET||Links|
|EMRS Entrance Exam Web Portal||Official Web Portal|
|TS EMRS CET 2020 Notification||Download|
|Apply For TS EMRS CET||a) Pay online application fee|
b) Submit online application
|TS EMRS CET Hall Tickets 2020||Download Now|
- What is the education qualification for 6th Class TS EMRS CET?
For TS EMRS Entrance Test, All the students in Telangana who passed 5th class in April, 2020 from above said schools are eligible for admission.
- What is the education qualification for 7th Class TS EMRS CET?
For TS EMRS Entrance Test, All the students in Telangana who passed 6th class in April, 2020 from above said schools are eligible for admission.
- What is the Parent Income limit for entrance Test?
Parental Income for the financial year 2020-21 should not exceed Rupees Two Lakh per annum for urban and 1.5 lakh for rural or as per the Government guidelines at the time of admission.
- What is the age limit for 6th Class entrance Test?
For admission into 6th class the candidates of OC, BC should have been born between 01-09-2008 to 31-08-2010 and the candidates of SC, ST should have been born between 01-09-2006 to 31-08-2010.
- What is the age limit for 7th Class entrance Test?
For admission into 7th class the candidates of OC, BC should have been born between 01-09-2007 to 31-08-2009 and the candidates of SC, ST should have been born between 01-09-2005 to 31-08-2009.
- How students would be selected?
District is considered as a unit for selection of Students. Admissions will be done as per the district wise seat matrix
- What is he Application Procedure for TS EMRS CET 2002
The applications will be received through online mode only from. Applications have to be submitted online in the portal www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in by paying a Fee of Rs.50/-.
- How to Select the Students?
A screening test will be conducted for admission into VI to VII Classes and allotment of seats will be done through online merit basis only.
- How much application fee to be paid for online applying?
Rs.50/- Application fee is to be paid for online applying
- How many seats in 6th Class in each TS EMR School?
60 seats are available in 6th Class in each TS EMR School
- How many seats in 7th Class in each TS EMR School?
60 seats are available in 7th Class in each TS EMR School
- How many total vacancies for 6th Class Admissions in all TS EMR Schools?
480 vacancies are available in all TS EMR Schools for class 6 admissions.
- How would be the TS EMRS exam pattern?
The TS EMR Entrance test will be conducted for 100 marks in Multiple choice questions type based on the previous year syllabus. Answers should be identified in the OMR Sheet. The Weightage of marks for different subjects and form of questions is furnished here under.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details