TTWRCOE CET Online Application 2022 or TTWRJC CET Online Application 2022 link would be activated by the TS Tribal Welfare Society on its official website, http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Students ca apply for TS Gurukul Entrance Test 2022 for Inter admissions in TTWREIS COEs/SOEs/IITs (TTWREIS COE CET).
TTWREIS has issued the TS Gurukulam Entrance Test 2022 notification for admission into 1st year intermediate with integrated Coaching for JEE main/advanced, EAMCET/NEET for the academic year 2022-2023 For 17 TWREIS COEs [TS Social Welfare COEs/SOEs/ IIT Study Centre]. For more details are available at http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
Latest Update: The Application form submission deadline for admission to Pratibha junior colleges across the state under the auspices of the Tribal Welfare Gurukul Colleges is January 20. Tenth Class students are eligible to apply this academic year
All Eligible ST students (Boys & Girls) of Telangana who are appearing for SSC March Public Examinations from T.W Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools, Zilla Parishad Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools may apply for this TS Gurukulam Entrance Test 2020. Candidates may apply through online mode only at http://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/.
|Name of the Application||TTWREIS COE CET Online Application 2022|
|Title||Submit the TTWRCOE CET Online Application 2022|
|Subject||TTWREIS has released TTWCOE CET Online Application Form 2022|
|No.of Colleges||76 TTWRJCs|
|Last Date to Apply||27-02-2021|
Applications may be invited from Boys & Girls of Scheduled Tribes of Telangana State for admissions into 1st Year Intermediate in English Medium for MPC & Bi.P.C Groups for the Academic Year 2020-21 in the following institutions functioning under TS Gurukulam.
All the ST Boy and Girl Students of Telangana who are appearing for SSC March 2022 Public Examinations from,
- T.W Residential Schools,
- Ashram Schools,
- Govt. Schools,
- Zilla Parishad Schools,
- other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible for the admissions.
Admissions for IIT Study Centre, Rajendranagar, TTWR COE (Girls), Warangal, SOE/COEs will be given on the basis of merit through Screening Tests at two levels conducted by TS Gurukulam. The 1st Screening test may be objective type and 2nd Screening test may be descriptive type. Only the meritorious students from the 1st screening test may be permitted to attend 2nd level screening test at 1:3 ratio.
After the 2nd level screening test the selected students will get admission into 1st year Intermediate with integrated coaching for JEE Main/Advanced, EAMCET/NEET/AIIMS along with all benefits which extended by TS Gurukulam, such as free boarding, lodging, Uniform, notebooks & textbooks, study material, bedding material and examination fee etc.,
How to submit the TTWRCOE CET Online Application?
TS Tribal Welfare Society, Gurukulam has enabled the TTWRJC CET Online application or TTWRCOE CET Online Application form link on its official website of RJC CET, https://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/. The candidate is informed to go through the prospectus carefully to check his/her eligibility for appearing the written test. So, candidates who are interested in can visit website to access this TTWRCOE CET registration link. Candidates should complete the STEP-1: Registration and Payment, STEP-2: Fill the application from and STEP-3: Submit the College Preference/Options.
- Visit the tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in Website
Students need to visit the TS Tribal Welfare Society official website by entering the web address, https://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/ in your browser. Then TTWREIS website will be appeared in your device.
- Click on the Click here to Apply link
Once you reach the official website, click on the 'click here to apply' link on the home page. Then, TTWRJC & COE CET official admission portal will be appeared in your screen.
- Click on the Online payment Link
On the TTW RJC & COE CET website, click on the 'Online payment' link for students registration along with Registration Fee Payment before going to the submission of online application form. Then, RJC and COE Online Payment Form will be opened.
- Fill the Payment Form
Once you reach the Payment Form, fill the all the required information i.e., name, date of birth and mobile
number, etc., I and click on the submit form.
- Pay the Registration Fee
After clicking on the submit button, pay the registration fee with proper payment method. On successful fee payment, Payment Receipt is generated and will be proceeded to STEP-2 with which he/she can proceed with online application process. Payment receipt only confirms the receipt of application fee and not the receipt of application form by the Societies.
- Click on Online application Link
After successful TTW RJC and COE registration along with fee payment, you need to visit official website once again and click on the 'Online application' link.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the Online application link, an application for will be opened. In this candidates should fill the all the required information and upload the required scanned document at the time of submission.
- To submit the College Preference/Options
After filled in the application form, the candidates must give the order of preference for the eligible colleges and courses displayed online (as per the eligibility and preference given during registration).
- Submit the Application Form
Once the options are given, the candidate can proceed to submit the application.
- Print the application form
The candidates are advised to take print out of submitted application form for reference.
Instructions for Submission of Application Form through ONLINE:
1. The applicant here to submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in for tribal welfare.
2. The registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE may be Rs.100/-.
3. Before filling the application through online the candidates may be asked to read the information already uploaded in the website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
4. The 100 kb passport size photo and 50 kb signature of the student may be permitted to upload.
5. The Candidates may be advised to collect the Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying.
6. For any other information, the candidates shall contact Help-line numbers.
7. The application is available on the website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
8. The last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is: 20-12-2019. NOTE: The candidates are instructed to give the working mobile number to send the information.
9. No postal correspondence may be entertained.
10. The prospectus has been placed for getting more details on TTWREIS Admissions into COEs/SOEs/IITs for the Academic year 2020-21
How To Apply for TS Gurukul Entrance Test?
- First visit the TS Gurukulam Official website: http://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- In this home page, Search for the scrolling link “Online Application for admission into 1st year COEs/SOE/IIT-2020-20 ” and click on it
- Then, the TS Gurukulam Entrance Test Online application form will be opened.
- In this “Application For Admission into 1st year Intermediate in IIT/COE/SOE 2020-20” web page, fill the required information in fields.
- Finally, Click on submit Button
- After, download the submitted application form and preserve it for future reference
Selected students will get admission into 17 TTWREIS COEs for Intermediate 1st year with integrated coaching for JEE Main/Advanced, EAMCET/ NEET /AIIMS along with all benefits which extended by TS Gurukulam in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Centre of Excellence Colleges for the academic year 2022-2023 into COEs/ SOE/ IIT Study Centre. The list of colleges, groups and special coaching offered are detailed in the prospectus – Website: